All Comments on 'Kim Rents a Cabin with Coworkers'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
I'm glad I don't have a wife like yours.

I am also glad I am not you. With a wife like that and a soon to be cuckold husband who needs enemies? and yes the husband will be cuckolded very soon. But if that is what gets you off then go for it. Rather you than me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hubby

Either hubby tells this wanna-be whore where the line is or he's going to be a cuck. Tell her the boundries and if she doesn't listen kick her ass to the curb and leave her in the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this would be a good series but...

You have a really sexy story going here and it probably would be more fun if Kim just teased the co-workers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My view:

"One evening Kim came home and told me that she and her friends from work had been discussing renting a cabin for a few days just to get away." This is where we differ. I wouldn't have asked if I was going. I would have said, "Feel free to go if you want, honey, but don't plan on coming back here, 'cause you won't be living in this house anymore."

Like another comment, teasing can be fun--a slightly see-thru nightgown, even the girls flashing each other's butt or boob--a lot of people fool around like this; but staring at an exposed boob for hours, joining your wife in the shower, sitting and walking around naked--this has become pretty trashy. In fact, what married or attached girl takes vacations with coworkers, where there are no separate facilities, and no significant others are allowed? That's pretty trashy right there

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Read the title!!!

Guys...yes, I know this is loving wives, but you also know there are two types of stories in this section. Right on the index page it says 'wife continues to tease co-workers'. What did you expect to read here? If you don't like the genre, try acting like grown ups and, quite simply, don't read the story. Nobody forced you to double click on this one. There you have it...a not very complex solution to an even less complex problem. Try to get your tiny minds around it for an uncomplicatd future. Either that or have the balls to finally admit to yourself that the thought of watching your wife tease, flirt and perhaps even more with another man turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

please give alex a part in the story

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
To late

To late to tell her were the line is. She has already decided to cross it and dumb shit wimp will sit back and watch it and say nothing, Hell he is bagging to be made into a cuckold.

Next story, um, she fuck half the company and he thinks maybe I should say something later. Dumb shit husband.

Lets see wife does all but insertion of cock. But thats not cheating. Right works for Billy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I'm a huge fan of your stories! Excited to see what else Kim does!

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Another story to enjoy

Donner, you've made Kim into a character that's just flirty enough to be enjoyed without being so slutty that she would just f**k anything that can get hard...as you so often find. These are stories to be read and have fun with not Pulizer Prize winning magaine articles. So read the ones that give you pleasure and leave the others alone.

Some critics (a rather loose term to describe their complaints) seem like they look forward to getting out of bed every morning just so they can kick the dog. Forget about them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What next?

Can't wait to see what trouble Kim gets herself in next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What will Kim do next???

Maybe Kim can attend a birthday bash for one of the coworkers or go on a business trip??? I don't care, keep it up!!!

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 12 years ago
Splendid character development

I like the way Kim's character develops through these stories, and the way we learn about her from her experiences, and her reactions to those experiences. For instance, I think her conversation with the men from behind the shower curtain was more of a turn-on for her than it was for the men, even though it wasn't explicitly stated. This set the stage for her "innocent" exhibitionism overnight and her escapade in the shower with the two men. You do a very good job of telling the untold story. I hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Hey Donner, I really enjoy your stories. Like so many other readers, I look forward to more of your work, and I hope to see more of Kim's exploits. It's great to see how things have escalated throughout the first four stories as the characters grew more and more uninhibited. I would love to see where things could possibly go with her male coworkers. Or it might be interesting if Kim drags Lauren further into her games, with or without her knowledge/consent.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 11 years ago
Sexy Weekend

Donner - what a tease you are! Waiting for the last day for anything beyond a quick flash. And in the end, nothing beyond mild touching. Well written and not that far off reality. It's really a sexy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I climbed in the shower one time with a guy on my softball team. We had stopped by his house before going out to dinner as a team. The others dared me to go climb in with Bob, so I did. He was embarrassed at first but then be started to get hard. And he was well endowed. For a goofy guy he had a huge cock. I knelt down and sucked him off in the shower. Later that night, my husband and I stopped back at bobs and I got to feel that big cock inside of me. Mmmmmm

Cindy

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Dosen't the husband have a clue

It is easy to tell that Kim is haveing sex with Matt and Paul and who knowes who else. Her husband better wake up and watch her get some photos so he can kick her out on her cheating ass.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Love a good pajama party

Keep writing, you have my attention. I'm wet. xooxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?

I don't understand why you would waste time telling a story about boring house hold tasks. Just to give you an epiphany on how irrelevant this story is in relation to this website, I will relay your entire story in a few sentences.

>Wife has non erotic boring conversation in shower with coworkers.

>Wife has yet another meaningless conversation with coworkers naked in shower.

>Wife's boob falls out while asleep.

>Wife sleeps naked.

>Wife has a extremely brief shower with two guys with nothing sexual happening.

THAT IS LITERALLY THE STORY! WHY BOTHER UPLOADING THIS TO AN EROTIC WEBSITE?

Stop shit posting.

Dr. BullDr. Bullover 3 years ago
Winner!

I am enjoying this series

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

The husband is a fucking idiot.

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

Another of my faves and an inspiration for my stories! So well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1149 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.