Kimmy's Big Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Kimmy, I'm Byron Ames, Danny's partner. I understand you've come to ask a big a favor of me, did he tell you what I want in return?"

"Yes he did," she cried. "Mr. Ames, please, just this once won't you make an exception for me?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, a deals a deal. Now let's have a good look at you!"

Kimmy noticed Byron's huge erection. When he told her to stand up and turn around so he could see her ass, she started to tremble. She remembered the fear she had seen in the eyes of a cow at the state fair that was about to be mounted by a prize bull.

"Well little Kimmy, you're very pretty, but you do seem quite young. You are old enough to be doing this, aren't you? I certainly don't want to do anything illegal."

"Y... Yes I am." she blushed. "Please sir .... Don't make me give up my cat! I've had him for years!"

"Sweetheart, if you're half as good at sucking cock as Danny says you are, I don't think you've got anything to worry about. Take off that pretty little dress darling, and let's have a look at those titties."

Having Danny's permission to have sex with a black man made Kimmy feel so excited!. The forbidden nature of the act and Byron's authoritative manner had her creaming her panties in anticipation.

"Easy now, I want you to stop right there! Take off your bra and panties very slowly, but leave your nylons and garter belt on....and leave those heels on too, that's a good girl. I see you haven't shaved. That's good! I like a nice hairy gash. Now, before we begin, I must warn you, my cock is very big and I come a great deal."

She watched with apprehension as the giant black unbuckled his belt and allowed his pants to slip to the floor. Kimmy gulped as she saw the impossibly large bulge pushing out the front of his shorts. Byron pulled off his shorts and sat on the desk with his massive cock pointing up at the ceiling. She watched in fascination as a large bead of precum welled up from the slit in Byron's cock. He held the gleaming ebony snake in his fist and spread the slippery fluid over the plum shaped head with his thick black fingers. Kimmy imagined what it would feel like up inside her and felt her pussy opening like a flower. Danny's voice brought her back to reality.

"Go on baby, suck it! Show Byron how good you are at sucking cock!"

Danny sat back in his chair and began to beat himself off as Kimmy took Byron's enormous pre-cum slicked cock in both hands.

"Yeah.... suck it for me baby!" Byron groaned, as he sat back on his desk. She held his cock and lowered her mouth until her lips made contact with his slippery pulsing shaft.

Oh, my god it's so big! Please Lord, help me do a good job or I'll lose Mr. Muffin. Kimmy bent over Byron's monstrous cock, and drooled on it to help ease it down her throat. As she felt Danny move behind her and probe her pussy with his stiff cock, she opened her legs wide and pushed her ass back against him.

"That's it sweetheart, relax and let yourself go!"

The two men worked out a rhythm, fucking the young girl in long slow strokes. Each time Danny pushed into her cunt, she swallowed a little bit more of Byron's cock until finally he bottomed out deep in her throat. Kimmy felt the head of Danny's cock expanding inside her and tightened her cunt, sensing he was about to blow his load.

"Oh, fuck baby! Oh, fuck....oh fuck....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum...Oh god, I'm fucking cumminnnng!"

She felt a wonderful feeling of warmth as Danny's cock began to spurt in her womb, and then pulled out, leaving her cuntlips hanging open and covered with sperm. Suddenly he erupted once more, shooting another thick glob of hot cum onto Kimmy's upturned ass.

Byron looked into Kimmy's lust filled eyes as she tightened her pouting ruby- red lips. He was amazed that such a tiny girl could get all of his cock into her mouth. Danny was right. The girl was a natural. Now it was time to see how good of a fuck she was. He slowly eased himself out of her throat.

"Jesus baby, you're a real pro, you fucking near made me come in your mouth, but you know, what I really need is a nice piece of ass!"

Byron bent the eager young cocksucker over his desk and gave her little white bottom a slap.

"Alright Kimmy, that hungry little snatch of yours is about to get its first taste of black cock!"

Kimmy whimpered and opened her legs wide, raising her ass in submission. The heady aroma of freshly fucked cunt filled the air. Byron pulled the cheeks of her ass open and coated his thick black knob in Danny's thick white jism that coated her puckered little asshole and cunt.

"Okay baby, I know you've never had anything this big before so I'm going to put it into you real gentle then you can do the rest. When it feels okay just back yourself up onto me. Trust me darling, you're going to love it!"

She felt a slow steady pressure, as her cuntlips stretched to accommodate the massive ebony intruder. Danny had felt good, but Byron's cock felt magnificent! She pushed her cum-greased pussy back and felt half of his hot throbbing manhood ease up into her belly. She looked over at Danny

"Oh, fuck Danny.... I'm sorry baby, but it feels so good!"

"It's alright Kimmy! I told you that you'd enjoy it... go for it baby!

Kimmy relaxed. Since Danny approved of what she was doing, she wanted to make him proud of her. An unfamiliar, yet exquisite pressure built inside her, and suddenly a feeling of intense relief as her cunt involuntarily sprayed its load onto Byron's cock and balls. Kimmy's face became flushed with pleasure and she wriggled her bottom back against Byron until she could feel his balls dangling against her legs.

"Whooo-eee! You really lucked out man.... the little sluts a squirter! Jesus, she's soaked my fucking balls! She sure likes black cock!"

"Yeah, I told you she was good! Go on, give it to her man, give the little slut the fuck of her life!"

Kimmy felt Byron's heavy cum filled balls slap against her legs and squeezed the cheeks of her tight little ass, gripping his cock in her hungry twat. As he plunged in and out of her, she milked his massive black muscle with everything she had. If they were going to call her a slut, she was determined to be the very best one they'd ever have. She felt Byron's cock swell up inside her and clenched herself tight, then squealed with delight as he hosed down her insides with his steaming hot jism.

"Yes... oh god, yes...fuck me!!! Oh, god please, fill my cunt!!! Fuck meeee!!!!!!"

Kimmy wriggled her ass back against him, babbling incoherently as his cock creamed the walls of her fully stretched cunt. Byron held on to her waist and drained his swollen balls, then eased out his cock leaving Kimmy collapsed and spent on his desk. Her engorged cuntlips hung open, leaking a big puddle of spunk onto his green blotter.

"Jesus, Kimmy! That was fucking great! What a randy little cunt you are!"

Kimmy's face flushed with pride as she rose from Byron's desk.

"Does that mean I get to keep Mr. Muffin?"

"Of course you can! Not only that, but you've earned yourself a spot in our next production. We're going to be seeing a lot of each other in the next few weeks Kimmy. Danny and I are going to make you Pegasus Production's biggest star!

Kimmy had heard all the rumors of how Hollywood actresses got their lucky break.

"In a movie? You want me to star in a movie? Gosh, I can't wait to write and tell everyone back in Maryville!"

"I don't think anyone in Maryville will be seeing this particular movie Kimmy. We deal in adult movies and you've just passed your audition"

Kimmy beamed. If making adult movies was half as good as the audition, she was going to enjoy her new career. She would worry about what to tell everyone in Maryville later.

12