All Comments on 'Kinky Camping'

by zydrateaddict

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
goldblokegoldblokealmost 11 years ago
Perfect...?

I really enjoyed this story - entertaining, well written and full of kinky detail. The fact it describes arguably the perfect combination of sexual iinkiness - pegging, WS and anal - is a definite bonus! 5 stars.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
Why doesn't this one have a MUCH higher rating???!

Hot DAMN! What a story of love, passion, wifeloving, sex, excitement, sexcitement, fucking, playing, anal, pee and pegging. WHEW!

I've got to read more like this - if they exist. You've done a fantastic job of painting my perfect-day picture.

Thanks.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 6 years ago
Kinky & crazy & great fun

Loved it! Loved the big, realistic woman, loved the sex, loved how they cared so much for each other. And outdoors in nature. Can't fault it

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

OMG, I see in the comments I read this seven years ago. And commented much as I will now.

This is, without question, one of the hottest, most erotically-written stories, describing a sexperience that I'd give my left nut to enjoy. If only...I could find a willing and enthused partner to share this with me.

I'd be glad to take all day to make this happen - it is a long-time and slow-building sexperience. And I'd want to ensure that she was as, no, MORE satisfied with the results than I was. And I'd be ecstatic after a day/session like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous