Kira's New Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

Kira immediately took the position Dan had assigned her to, her legs wide apart. She started toying with her clit and love lips plunging her fingers into her twat with delectation. Meanwhile Madhura was very busy sucking and cleaning Dan's cock with slurping noises. When he was as pristine clean and hard as he could ever be, the young waitress obediently released him.

- Now you may take care of Kira!

Dan plunged his cock into Kira's swooning cunt. She screamed in bliss and tied her elbows behind his back to revent him from dismounting unwittingly and accompany more easily his movements. She must have been quite excited watching Dan and Kyrhan playing with Madhura being hammered mercilessly for a long time while they didn't have any attention for her her first climax arrived pretty soon. Dan hadn't cummed with her. He waited until Kira's shudders had ebbed off with his engorged cock still deeply embedded into her before resuming his powerful humps.

This time, he let loose when she reached her second climax, mixing their fluids liberally. Dan pulled off and presented his soiled cock back to Madhura's mouth. Kyrhan was still occupied to stretch out her bum hole to his considerable girth!

With a few licks and sucks, Madhura finished cleaning Dan's cock but he wasn't done with the young woman!

- Now you're going to clean Kira's twat of all my spunk, girl!

- But, Master Dan, it's... so slimy!

- That's why I want it perfectly clean to receive another load from Kyrhan or myself!

Kira rolled on her hips to face the waitress and offer her cunt to her lips. She arched her back forward to have her slit at less than a single inch from the girl's mouth and froze. It was now up to Madhura to decide whether she would bend to Dan's will.She was still royally rammed by Kyrhan's cock. Dan was watching intently when he saw the tiny moves of Madhura's lips : she was kissing Kira's nether lips, then the girl's tongue darted forward, digging into Kira's twat and licking feverishly the fluids on Kira's cunt. Kira used two fingers to open her twat so that Madhura's tongue could reach further inward.

When the young waitress pulled back her tongue, it was covered with a thick white and sticky mixture of Dan's goo and Kira's love fluids. When she darted out again for another deep penetration, the tongue was perfectly clean. Dan could testify that Madhura had swallowed it all and she looked quite proud of what she had just done.

The young woman soon had cleaned thoroughly Kira's love tunnel but Madhura continued to lick and suck Kira. She was having her arse magnificently attending and she was licking a woman!!! Whether Kira would cum from her ministrations or later when Dan or Kyrhan would own her was preposterous : the important thing was that Madhura was licking a woman and enjoying it!

In a few minutes now, she would start cleaning the cock of the second man who would have just cummed up her back passage that day. Some how it felt like a second birthday for her! She would cherish the memory all her life. Her only wish at that moment would be that all the girls having their anal cherry popped open had at their disposal just like her two magnificent, tireless and very hard studs!

A grim thought flashed through her mind : Her stupid boyfriend Vinod with his prehistoric ideas preventing him to fuck his girlfriend up the ass. It was so delightful that she needed it now on a daily basis, at least! If Vinod didn't want to comply, she would drop him without remorse!

Madhura realized at that moment her arms were still restrained and she had been enjoying that, too!. It was so exciting to be tied up, manacled or quite probably chained like a slave. The problem was that Vinod wouldn't follow her on that direction, too! But if she allowed foreigners to dominate her utterly, she needed someone like him as a life line to prevent these strangers from abusing her too much. There would be probably many customers looking for SM adventures with some willing and pretty girl. God she would be more than willing, now!

Now she had about ten days to transform herself into the perfect submissive in the hands of these two men and their woman. She would try to make the most of the present possibilities...

Madhura discreetly passed out just after she had finished cleaning Kyrhan's cock. She was exhausted and slept up to ten AM. She should have awakened long before to prepare the breakfast for her guests but the evening and the night had completely drained her strength. Her guilty feeling was soon discarded when she realized that she was still tied, tightly hobbled between Dan and Kyrhan who had attached two loops of her bonds to their wrists. Dan woke up when she started to stir and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

- Hello, hot lips! Did you have a nice sleep?

She groaned, still somewhat dizzy :

- Yes, Master! I'm ready to serve you!

The previous day, Madhura was dizzy with the events that were shaking her monotonous life. She had expected that one or the other of her guests would caress her, kiss her on the lips or even fuck her but she had never expected at the beginning that both would ram their cocks up her cunt and then up her arse and even less that one was rather big and the other just HUGE, bigger than anything she had seen in porn videos that her boyfriend brought home on occasion to watch them with her!

From what she could see since she had awakened, Dan and Kyrhan wanted to continue their plundering of her assets. There was just one small difference : none of them seemed interested by her mouth that morning. Dan rolled her on her side, exposing her buttocks to Kyrhan. He fitted behind her just like a spoon in a drawer. He was even more muscular than she had seen in the dim light of the electric lamps. He had big forearms, just about the size of her thighs. His cock nested between her ass cheeks. It was already erect and quite hard. She shivered in anticipation and breathed deeply. Her excitation of the previous night had returned. She quickly licked her lips to make them shine and look more appealing. She turned toward the Indian prince. He was grinning like a wolf about to take his share of meat after a long chase.

Kyrhan nodded in approval. He grabbed a tube of cold cream that Kira had used before going to sleep and smeared a large lump on his cock. This time he was less careful than the day before when he entered Madhura's back passage. Her anus had been stretched out and would remain dilated for some time now!. The young woman was afraid when she sensed Kyrhan wasn't using the same very careful entry speed but she felt only a mild discomfort before he was fully embedded in her bowels. She felt proud of this new achievement. She would follow him where ever he decided without a whisper now!

The prince pushed Madhura gently toward Dan who was waiting quietly. She had ample time to admire his erect cock which had perfectly done its job of starting her initial enlargement. She realized he wanted to push her to a higher level when she heard the command she had been waiting for some time with growing impatience :

- Suck Dan's cock, Madhura!

Kyrhan was longer by a couple of inches at least and thicker but their balls were about the same size, huge but similar. She licked gently each one, taking it delicately between her lips and making it roll lightly in her mouth. Then, Madhura kissed the base of Dan's shaft, making him gasp and moan as she covered the length of his erect pole. After several teasing caresses along the shaft, she stopped to admire the cock, less than an inch from her mouth. The girl licked lewdly her lips, gazing at Dan's face. Ever so slowly, she opened her mouth in a perfect ring and bent down. She kissed the tip of his cock then eased her mouth over his turgid lingam. When he was fully embedded in her mouth, touching her tonsils, she wrapped her tongue around it and swirled around it.

Dan was holding her head as if he feared she would withdraw suddenly but she pumped it on with apparently no desire to abandon her delicious task. Its big head was banging against her palate and entered into her throat but she didn't care, controlling her gagging reflex

Madhura had understood what Dan wanted to do with her. When she felt he was hard enough to her taste, she finally let him free. He knelt between her legs. She could feel his hard cock probing the dripping lips of her wet cunt. Madhura reached between her legs to open herself for him, parting her nether lips with two fingers as she guided his cock into her love tunnel.

- Please, be rude with me, Dan. It will enhance so much my pleasure, Master!

- As you want, rundi (whore), you're the lowliest lanja (bitch) at six miles around. I should have offered you to a dog or a donkey as you love so much big cocks!

- Oh, please, Master, continue...

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12