Kira's New Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- Perfect, wimp! Now, watch how I proceed : you could try to imitate me when you're back home with your wife but it would be better if you relinquished the care of your wife to someone better endowed than you are! Perhaps you have some burly servant, a cook, a butler or your chauffeur, maybe?

- My... My butler and my chauffeur have very big cocks. I've seen them once when I allowed them to use our swimming pool when the air conditioner failed two years ago.

- Then, it's settled : Your wife could service your butler and your chauffeur together while you prepare drinks and food for them all. Would that suit you?

- Oh no, Prince, It's impossible! I couldn't...

- Why not? Aren't you a wimp and do you think you could offer your superb wife the same pleasures these two men would certainly. You should admit your inferior status and let her enjoy the pleasures she is entitled to!

Dan plunged at this moment his finger into Kamini's rectum. She shrieked in surprise but didn't try to pull away. On the contrary, she arched her back and purred like a cat.

- Look, cuckold! Your wife loves to receive my finger into her ass. When I'll bugger her, she'll be like a she cat in heat, you'll see!

Dan took a tube of cold cream. He deposited a big lump on Kamini's rosette. He started to push it into her arse, trying to coat evenly the inside. When he had finished to prepare her, Dan screwed the tube stopper and presented it to the husband's mouth.

- I may need it again! Better to have it on hand, cuckold. Keep it in your mouth and dare not let it fall down!

Dan swiftly pushed two fingers then three up her back passage. She seemed to receive them with acceptable pain. He decided she was ready to receive something more important. He took the tube from the mouth of the tamed husband and smeared some on his cock.

- When you're back home, you could prepare the cock for your wife's shit hole that way! Now open your eyes and watch how true men use a girl!

While he was speaking, Dan had pushed the tip of his cock against the rosette. The grease was so efficient that the head glided smoothly inside painlessly. As soon he had finished speaking, Dan humped powerfully forward, ramming his rock hard cock into her anus. It yielded immediately until it was embedded to the hilt. Kamini screamed but didn't even protest about the brutality of his intrusion. When she finally relaxed, they could hear her desperately panting :

- Master! Deeper, please, fuck me real hard, fuck me like a whore! Own me! I'm yours! I want to be your slave girl!

- No girl! I promised to return you to your husband and I always respect my promises! But I could come and visit you in England!

- Oh, Master! That would be marvelous!

Dan started to piston back and fro her anus and in response she started an uninterrupted crescendo of groans, moans, pleas and endearments. She apparently loved to be buggered and her husband had never been able to drive her to the summit of anal pleasure. She would never forget that day!

When he had plastered her bowels with his hot seed, Dan seemed reluctant to pull out and kept making small moves in order to keep her feeling a series of secondary anal climaxes. She let her head slump down on her hands with her bottom still pointing to the ceiling. She would never know it but it was at this very moment that the two eggs she had produced this time were fertilized.

Dan pulled out and clapped in his hands. The door opened again and Rajeev entered. He was naked. He stopped near the bed, waiting for Dan's orders.

- Rajeev, Kamini's husband has watched enough how a true man deals with a woman. Put a blindfold on him. He'll have to imagine the rest:

Rajeev obeyed immediately, plunging the husband into darkness.

- Now, my seed must have done its job. Pull out the dildo and fuck the girl. If she isn't already pregnant, you'll do it. With both of our seeds into her, the husband will always wonder whether his baby or babies are a prince or a servant's offspring!

Rajeev proceeded in his own way, less attentive to the girl's pleasure but Kamini didn't care any more. Her holes were gaping open and then, the harder, the better and Rajeev was exactly the typeof men she needed at that moment. Marine stepped forward :

- Your wife has received a second big load of sperm from another stranger, cuckold! You'll have to bring up children, you know weren't of your own. You won't even be sure of who is the father. You'll take care of them with pride, understood, cuckold?

- Yes, mistress!

- Good! You'll just remember you weren't man enough to sire those babies and shamelessly asked someone else to do the job!

Afterward, Dan ordered Rajeev to move the husband. He didn't want him to remain near the bed. There was a ring on the wall at the far side of the bedroom. He would hear everything but the tiny noises of the kisses and caresses exchanged by the two lovers.

Marine intervened a third time before retiring.

- Do you know your wife's two holes are still gaping open. Imagine the havoc the two big intruders she has serviced have done inside her : Dan's cock girth and length must be twice yours and Rajeev is about the same size. Her cervix must have been pushed back by a couple of inches but would it regain its original tightness : I really doubt it! Before you leave, you'll be allowed to check it yourself. It'll be so loose that you won't feel any friction and you'll give her no pleasure at all, just a slight itching, that's all you can expect, cuckold! You should adjust your ways of life now!

They rested a good hour with Kamini laying between Dan and Rajeev. She fell asleep while the two men continued stroking her body, insisting on the okaces where their intimate caresses would be the most enjoyable. Dan finally clapped in his hands to attract Kamini's attention but also her husband's.

- I think it's time to push this girl to the next step. I attack the front and you take care of the back!

Kamini was bewildered, completely stunned as Dan made her straddle him. She opened herself quite obediently to accommodate his cock into her twat. He took her chin between two of his fingers and drew her face to his. She instinctively opened her mouth to meet his lips in a deep kiss. She suddenly felt something nibbling her ass cheeks. She immediately understood what Dan meant when he had told Rajeev to take care of her back. She desperately tried to evade this unexpected attack but the two men had totally immobilized her. She screamed when Rajeev forced her sphincter. It hadn't closed completely but she had never imagined two men could fuck her together! It was unexpected, totally debasing but she had to recognize it was also exciting and even... pleasant, very pleasant, indeed!

The young woman took several minutes before starting to participate really but afterward, she did it with all her heart to their mutual pleasure. They cummed together, a feat she wouldn't have expected for a first experience.

- I guess you won't be adverse to let your chauffeur and your butler enjoy you, in the future, lass!

The blushing Kamini had to concede it in front of her husband.

- Oh, Master! I never expected that I would enjoy so much servicing two men at the same time!

- Would you do it in the future again?

- By all means, Master! I want to make it the norm in my house!

- But what of your husband?

- With his little boy's cock? How could I have any use of it now? I'll need real cocks! He'll provide the money and attend if he wants! Perhaps you could sell me a eunuch's uniform? It would suit him!

- Don't be too harsh with him! After all, he arranged for this adventure for you. At least you could offer him some comfort with your mouth!

She looked down to her husband with disdain.

- Do you really think so, Master?

- Yes, of course! You may do it, do it NOW!

Automatically, Kamini walked to the corner where her naked husband was crouching. She took his cock in her hand. He was bigger than he had ever been, erect and engorged with blood, shivering with lust. He seemed to get even bigger when she took him into her mouth, nothing to compare with Dan or Rajeev but a nice improvement compared to his usual self!

Kamini spent the next night with Dan. Her now subdued husband was waiting patiently on the carpet. Each time Dan had filled her cunt with another load of cum, she sat on the edge of her bed with her legs wide open and order her husband to lick her clean. When she found herself sufficiently clean and aroused, she would just turn back to Dan

For the next day, Rajeev would take care of Kamini with the help of two Dalits while Dan explored the second wife's assets... As he had promised, Dan came to visit Mr and Mrs Durham in London six months later. He had phoned the day before to warn the husband who had answered in a quite friendly way, offering Dan to come for lunch for Sunday. He invited him to stay as long as he wanted. Mr Durham had to leave for a business meeting in the evening.

- I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do with my wife Kamini! Yes she has adopted the name the princess Kira has given her.

At a quarter past twelve, Dan pressed the bell button. A burly butler in full livery opened the door and let him enter. He signaled to a waitress in saree to take Dan's coat and wallet. She curtsied in a very formal namaste. She was quite obviously pregnant. She seemed about to deliver. Dan had trouble realizing that the waitress was Kamini, aka as Mrs Durham. He congratulated her :

- Impressive! I thought you were really some Indian waitress!

- But I am really! After you gave me my instructions when I was back home, I tried to implement them. The butler and the chauffeur were quite eager to fuck Mrs Durham but it was awkward with my husband, especially when we had visitors. So I colored my hair in dark black and chose an olive foundation, in accordance to my assumed name. Now I can wander into the house discreetly, ready to be fucked by my two lovers but also on occasion by guests and often by my husband. He seems to really enjoy the situation. He wouldn't return to our previous organization and so am I! I can now fuck the butler, the chauffeur, the cook, the very handsome postman and a few delivery men if I feel like it. Of course, the boss, my husband, has preemptive rights and he exerts them quite often.

- Very good! How is your baby?

- In fact, I'm expecting twins : You did a very thorough job, Master. That is why I look already as if I'm about to deliver. They are fine!

- Do you know what they will be?

- No, Master, the princess Kira has told my husband I wasn't to be told! I even wasn't told I was expecting twins but I discovered it alone when I got so big so soon!

- It's a pleasure knowing Kira's instructions are followed that scrupulously... I'll tell her. What of the lunch?

- The lunch will be served in the dining room for two : the butler will make the wine service while I serve food. When you'll take your coffee in the winter garden, I'll service the butler and the chauffeur. When you had finished, I'll take care of you and my husband. Normally I service the three of them together but today is different!

- Just a blunt question : do you wear undies?

- Now, I'm really experienced so, as you've told me, I dispense with such formalities unless I'm ordered to put knickers or bra on for any reason. I must tell you my doctor loves to check my breasts and listen to my heart. I had to tell him that he could fuck me whenever he wanted. I hadn't to tell him twice... I'm now very sexually active and I'm planning to continue... My husband has already agreed that the butler will sire my next baby, then it'll be the black chauffeur's turn, then maybe our Chinese cook then himself unless the butler and the chauffeur decided otherwise. I'm now the slave of the household and I'm totally deprived of any authority. My husband has admitted he should always be the last in line for sex matters! But you and Rajeev will always have top priority if you want.

(To be continued)

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12