Kismet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hera felt his cock slide from her sex. She unlocked her legs and felt herself sliding to the floor. Her movements, similar to water flowing from a river, were constant and without hindrance. She sank to her knees, and took his rod into her mouth.

Ulvi jerked. His cock was sensitive, but the sight of the redhead on her knees sucking on his shaft made him welcome every tiny spark that rolled over his flesh. He petted her hair and whispered words of pleasure.

She washed his dick, suckled the juices of their coupling, and bathed his balls, until she felt she'd properly cleansed him. When she was done, she remained on her knees, the gold around her neck, acted like a collar and Ulvi slipped his fingers around it.

He tugged gently. She rose and looked down at her breasts. The areolas were red and ached. Ulvi followed her gaze and smiled. "I'll see to them in a moment," he promised.

She chuckled softly. "They sting only slightly."

He kissed her again before taking her by the hand and leading her to his bed.

Hera glanced at the floor, remembering the nights she had been forced to sit and wait for him to finish pleasuring one of the other harem women, or for them to finish pleasuring him. Her skin grew warm at the memory, and she found herself thankful that there was no one to bear witness to their love-making.

On the other side of the door, Tulay lay on the floor, just as Merit had ordered. The guards stood next to her, all had heard the sound of their Master making the Englishwoman his. Tulay smiled, closed her eyes and thought of how Ulvi would reward her by making her his first wife. The Englishwoman would become her most treasured companion and perhaps one day, she would truly call her friend.

Merit quietly sat on a cushioned bench under her son's bedroom window. She too had heard the redhead call out Ulvi's name. The Master of the house's mother grinned as she imagined her son taking his place beside the Sultan and other dignitaries of the world, with his little English wife beside him.

*

Thank you to WearMeWell, for catching some of my editing oops.

12