Unfortunate Daughter

Story Info
Fantasy setting. Tasha is forced to live with her uncle.
2.6k words
4.22
68.9k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been a short while in her new bedroom before her uncle had joined her, sitting beside her on the lumpy bed roll and sighing hard. The room was sparse, cramped by the frame of the bed and a small table beside it. One small window and the only other furniture was a spindly chair that barely looked like it could hold weight.

"I miss your father already."

She nodded silent agreement, her small bag of personal items clutched into her belly as she stared forward.

"Your papa was a good man."

She knew that. She also knew that he was very different from her uncles. And she knew that all while he'd been sick he had been terrified of them being sent to this uncle in particular. But he'd been the only Salamis brother able to support another three females, so they had been sent to him.

She was just thankful her little sister had been safely sent off to school for the rest of the year. That kept her out of the mix. But Tasha had graduated the year before, finding small jobs to help bring in money while she mentored at a printers. There was still ink staining the pads of her fingers.

Her uncle lifted a hand then, rubbed her back softly. She froze at the feel of it and kept staring ahead, wary of his touch and how close he was sitting.

"Do you have any suitors, Tasha?"

She swallowed hard, felt air go down her throat like a solid rock. "Not yet, Uncle."

"You work?" He asked, his hand flat between her shoulder blades as he leaned closer. She didn't fight when he took her bag from her, almost relieved when he stood and took the two steps needed to reach the door. He set the bag on the hook at the back of the door.

"Some. I do small jobs and mentor at -"

"No mentoring. No unpaid work. We can't have you wasting time when you could be earning money. We have mouths to feed, yes?"

She nearly flinched, tears already forming in her eyes as he stepped back toward her, pressing into her knees. The room felt even smaller as he loomed over her but she knew she had nowhere to go.

"Yes, Uncle."

"Maybe in time," he softened, seeing her tears, touching her hair and making her tuck back. "Maybe if you please your uncle. But not now, alright?"

She just nodded, lifting a hand to wipe at her tears.

He caught her fingers before she could lower them again and pulled them toward himself, making her look up sharply.

"Let's begin now. Please your uncle, Tasha."

She cried harder as he undid his belt with the free hand and pressed her fingers inside his pants, sobbing when she touched his flacid penis.

"Take it out," he told her. "Earn your bed, sweetheart."

*

She could hear her mother's moans, long and sad, either groaning or high pitched in pain. They had been bringing tears to her eyes for more than ten minutes.

Their rooms couldn't have been far from each other, likely even sharing a wall. Tasha buried her face in her bed roll and tried to pull the thin blanket over her head to block the guttural and pleased sounds her uncle was also making.

For every moan of her mother's she could hear him groaning and grunting. Luckily whatever he was saying to the older woman was just garbled enough, muffled by the wall between them.

At least until a loud, "Stick it back in!" preceded a slap, a yelp, and then the sounds of bodies joining wetly again. She could hear the other bed creak and rock and she did her best to stuff her head farther down, her arms over the blanket.

She knew he would come to her soon and demand the same. That was the cost of living in his house. But without money or anything left to sell she really had nowhere else to go.

This was what her father had been so afraid of happening.

She promised herself that she wouldn't cry when he came to her. At least not in front of him.

*

"Shhh," he whispered when she jumped at his touch in the dark. "Just lay still. I'm not going to hurt you."

"My mother -"

"Your mama asked me to fuck her," he said conversationally, climbing onto the small bed behind her and making her stomach turn. "She said your papa hadn't fucked her proper in months. I'm sorry you had to hear that Tasha but it's just life. It happens everywhere."

She didn't believe him, obviously. She also didn't move when he pulled her back slightly, shifting her to spoon with him as he pressed up against her ass. He was flush to her back, rearranging the thin blanket over top of the both of them as he yawned loudly in her ear.

"Did he ever fuck you properly?"

"No, Uncle." The first penis she had ever touched had been his as he had made her clumsily suck him off earlier.

"Excellent," he sighed in her ear, thrusting his hips forward. She could feel that he was still half hard, his cock poking at her ass through fabric. "Did my first wife bring you food?"

"Yes, thank you."

His hand found her breast as she responded, fingers slipping through folds of fabric to stroke skin. He groaned in her ear when he teased her nipple, pinching and twisting it.

"I can't wait to be inside you, little daughter," he murmured in her ear, groping her breast fully. "To be first inside a virgin cunt is a father's true blessing."

"I'm not your daughter."

"You will live as my daughter and you will give me sons. No more girls, understood?"

"Yes, Uncle," She agreed, ashamed when she felt wetness between her thighs. His groping hands at her breasts were doing something new, something that had her wiggling to get free or get closer, she wasn't sure which. Her crotch throbbed and she felt her face get hot in shame.

"Call me Papa."

She swallowed the bile that rose in her throat. "Yes, Papa."

"Good girl. Now we sleep."

He slept. And she cried.

*

The next day he took her to a nearby manor house, speaking privately to the owner and setting up work for her as a laundress and maid. She waited silently in a sort of outer office until he was finished and both men emerged. The man that followed was taller, darker skinned, and blatantly ogled her as her uncle tugged her up roughly to stand beside him.

"She'll give you fine sons," he told her uncle, voice warm and melodic.

"I would prefer her mother for most breeding but I'll enjoy the effort of putting at least one child in her, that's for sure." Their combined laughter flushed her cheeks with embarrassment and she lowered her eyes, watching their immaculate shoes. "Tasha, thank Lord Hessin for offering to employ someone pathetic as you."

"Thank you, sir."

Her uncle's hand rose, jerking into black hair and yanking her head up so that she was facing the taller man. "Beginning tomorrow you will do anything he asks of you, understand?"

She just whimpered agreement and nodded. Then he playfully encouraged the other man to rub and squeeze her breasts before they left, just as thanks.

"Tell your new Master Hessin you like it," her uncle demanded quietly as the other man squeezed her breasts simultaneously in his big palms. Both his hands tightened on her at once.

"I like it very much, sir. Thank you."

"I think you'll fit right in here, Tasha," Hessin grinned, "You seem like a fine young lady."

*

She had been waiting ever since her timid aunt had brought her dinner, knowing he would come. That didn't make her any less scared when he came in and shut the door behind him, turning the lock and clicking it into place.

"Have you eaten?"

She nodded toward the half empty plate on her bedside table. "Yes."

"Then undress," he told her, slowly sitting to the chair in the corner, proving it was still weight worthy. "Slowly. Show me your cunt."

Her fingers shook as she pulled her shirt and skirt off and she tried to calm them as she continued. His hands went to his belt and he undid it slowly as she removed her undergarments, shoving his pants open and slouching slightly. Her thighs tightened as he stared at her, his cock already in hand and looking angry, thick. Tasha swallowed and wrapped her arms at her waist after tossing her clothes aside.

"Sit on the bed and spread your legs. Let me see it."

She did as directed, sitting to the edge of the lumpy mattress roll and opening her thighs, spreading them with her palms on her knees. His face softened with pleasure as he watched but his cock hardened with it, seemingly getting thicker.

"Looks clean."

"Yes, Papa," she whispered, feeling embarrassed even as cooler air brushed over her open pussy.

Excitement hardened her nipples despite herself and she whispered as he stood, ducking her head as the chair creaked. Her breathing sped up, near panting as fear took hold of her. It was only two steps and he was standing between her spread thighs, his ferocious cock in hand and aimed for her lips.

"I like your tits," her uncle complimented as his free hand caught her chin and pulled her forward. "Let's try this again, now. You'll only get better with practice."

*

She had a stomach full of cum on top of her half eaten dinner, making her feel a little nauseous as he laid her back on her bed. His hands were forceful but not rough and she debated fighting back for one moment before she looked up at his face.

There was no use trying to escape. She had nowhere to go and if she was caught they would just return her to him anyhow. He had made it clear that there were no other options to her stay in his house. He planned to use her and her mother to have more sons, to earn more prestige.

"Lay back and open your legs."

She did as she was told, her hands catching the backs of her knees as she spread her thighs open for him. Her eyes blinked shut, creating a safer darkness inside her head. She felt him climb onto the bed, felt him push her knees father open. She tried to pretend it was happening to someone else, that she was just a silent witness.

As soon as he touched her clit she knew that wasn't possible and she moaned long and loud as he fiddled with it. His thumb rubbed back and forth over it and she felt him shift, felt him duck down.

She waited, jumping slightly when he sloppily started lathing his tongue across her clit and occasionally inside her.

"You taste so good, daughter. You taste like your mother, you know?" He chuckled to himself after saying it, rising and leaning in between her thighs. He touched her again, this time with more than just his fingers. "You feel that? Hmmm?"

"Yes," she whimpered. He had begun using the head of his dick on her clit, rubbing it back and forth. Her thighs shivered at the new sensation, her clit pulsing.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Papa, I feel you," she moaned as he circled the head around her pussy, wetting it and fiddling with her cunt lips. He tugged on them, slicking his cock up and down between them.

"Ask me for more of my cock," he demanded breathlessly. "Ask me to fuck you."

There was no use arguing. So she exhaled, knowing he had likely said the same to her mother. "Please fuck me. Give me more cock."

The head stretched her open, pushing deeper as he shoved her knees farther aside. It spread her wider, filling her hole entirely. She could feel her cunt stretching.

"Oh, little daughter, do you feel me? Do you feel me inside, Tasha?" He leaned down over her as he asked excitedly, using a hand between them to guide his length, pressing it farther in. A massive groan came up from his lungs as he rubbed his face over her tits. She whimpered as a pinch of pain shot up between her thighs and slithered up her belly, curling as a throb of hurt in her. "My cock just went in. Can you feel it inside? I'm stretching you, hmm?"

She just nodded, tears filling her eyes as she choked on a sob. Both her hands went to her face and covered it. He started rocking on her slowly in reaction, groaning as he thrust in deeper and got a slow and shallow rhythm going.

"It feels so good, daughter. So good," he encouraged, his groaning getting louder as his thrusts went deeper and deeper. She really felt him then, the length and girth of his cock swelling inside her, getting harder. "My sweet Tasha, tonight I fill your cunt with its first load of cum."

He kept riding her that way for a few minutes, then changed positions. The depth of his thrusts shifted as he put more weight on his arms and stretched out, hips pistoning up and down as his precum slicked between them. She could feel herself get wetter too, though it embarrassed her. Her thighs were starting to cramp and she hurt between them but she couldn't pinpoint exactly where.

He pulled her hands from her face, slapping them away. "I'll have to fill you up before you go off to work. I think Lord Hessin has been looking for a second wife."

He switched positions again at the thought, sitting up on his haunches and yanking her open pussy against him. His hands braced her hips and he just started hammering away at her, his eyes a glossy black as he watched her tits bounce around freely. One hand went between them and he started pinching and twisting on her clit, making that throb of hot pain in her belly wake up and growl. She was confused by what she was feeling, both pain and pleasure, shame and embarrassment.

"I'm cumming, daughter. I'm going to cum inside you," he told her, voice rushed and panted as he neared orgasm, his fingers getting sloppy on her clit. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming, Tasha."

She felt him jam his cock deep up into her as he made a few strangled grunts. Then he collapsed forward as wet warmth filled her, making her feel hot and messy. His breathing went hard and erratic and she hoped maybe he would suffer a heart attack or stroke.

"Mmmm, good little cunt. Sucks it right in," he mumbled between her breasts. "Can you feel my cum inside you? It's going to give me a fine healthy son, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered as he kissed up the side of her neck. Then he kissed her on the mouth for the first time, tongue jabbing between her lips to catch and stroke hers. She shuddered involuntarily as he groaned and wiggled his softening cock in deeper, keeping his cum in.

"You stay just here, little daughter. I need to go celebrate this with your mother," he whispered as he ended the kiss, making her shiver. "Then we'll go again."

With that he pulled from inside her with a wet sound, closed her thighs together and turned her on her side. His affectionate pat on her bottom made her want to vomit as his cum leaked out between her thighs.

"I'm so happy you've come, Tasha. You belong here, as my daughter, don't you?"

"Yes, Papa."