Kitty And Sarah

Story Info
A pair of lesbians enjoy it in public.
1.2k words
4.19
67.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Dirty Diary,

I'll be you'll never guess what happened to me last night! I was drenched in my own pussy juices by the time I left work last night. Something really got to me and I knew I needed to fuck a new pretty girl. I was wearing this really cute little pink top and a really short skirt with knee socks, so I figured I was presentable to go out. I straightened my pigtails, put on some bubblegum scented lipgloss, and headed to the only local sex club that welcomes girls. As soon as I went in, I was shocked! I'd been there before, but for a private fashion show. There had been no sex. This time, all that changed. People were fucking everywhere I looked. In the jail cell, in the dungeon... everywhere!

Now this is the first time I'd ever tried to pick up a girl at a sex club, and I was really having second thoughts. But I decided to give it 15 minutes, and I went in search of the coat check.

I wandered into the coat check room, and tried to get the girls attention. Her back was facing me, so I said "hi there... um can i check this?"

She turned around as I was pulling off my pink fur coat. And then I saw her! Perfection. Creamy white skin, blonde hair, bettie paige bangs, big natural tits, strong firm thighs. In that instant, I knew I wouldn't be picking up a patron of the club, but a staff member.

She was quick to let me know she was interested as she reached up and fixed a lipgloss smudge from my cheek. I introduced myself as Kitty, and she said her name was Sarah.

I didn't even have to ask when she got off work because as soon as she told me her name, she said, "I'm off in 15 minutes. I hope you weren't planning on staying long."

So we sat there exchanging fun and dirty flirty talk for the next 15 minutes. I swear, I was so fucking wet, I thought I might actually be dripping down my leg.

We left in my car. But get this! She wanted to drive, so I didn't object. I had the feeling Sarah was going to be calling all the shots. I didn't even ask where we were going, but when she circled 4th street and parked at 3rd and Mission, I was totally perplexed.

I climbed out, and she took my hand. We were walking towards Yerba Buena Gardens... A PUBLIC PARK in the middle of a super-busy area of town! Now, this is super-dirty, I know, but... she took me to the waterfall which is actually a monument to Martin Luther King Jr. We went behind the waterfall, and she motioned for me to sit down on the ledge.

Though it was cold (San Francisco in February!), I was actually grateful to sit on the wet cement. My pussy was so wet, it was actually a little embarrassing- the water would disguise that fact I hoped.

She spread my legs, and pushed aside my pretty pink panties. She buried her head between my legs and started to devour my cunt. I was whimpering, and begging her to slow down. I didn't want to come so quickly, I felt like a little girl! She wouldn't slow down, instead she began slipping her fingers in me.

I breathed deeply in an effort to control myself. I ought not have wasted my energy trying to stop my orgasm. She lapped at my pussy with fervor and drove her fingers deep inside me, expertly working my g-spot. I began to quiver and my release was inevitable. The roar of the waterfall was the only thing saving us from getting caught because I let loose and screamed, allowing myself to moan and squeal as I came all over Sarah's face.

I dropped to my knees, kissing this amazingly hot girl and licking my juices from her face. I kissed her neck and made my way down to her décolletage where I drank from the pool of pussy juice and spit that had accumulated there. She made the sexiest little noise as I pinched her right nipple hard and reached up between her legs cupping her cunt. I pulled up hard and she rocked on my hand- grinding her pussy against me. Grabbing her honey blonde ponytail, I jerked her head back- lavishing her neck with kisses and pressing my thigh against her box.

She was fucking my thigh at a frantic pace, but I wasn't about to let her cum until she was fucking my face. I unzipped her tight red pedal pushers, and pulled them down to her knees. I was not surprised to find she was pantiless. I stood in front of her and helped her up, pushing her pants down with my foot. I laid on the wide granite ledge, and pulled her down on top of me so that she straddled my face. I grabbed the backs of her thighs and forced her pussy onto my face. Sweet salty nectar bombarded my senses making me high and desperate for more. I flicked and darted my tongue over her clit and slid my fingers into her slit; all the while getting off on her grinding on my face.

Sarah was on her way to a hell of an orgasm. She got on all fours using her arms for leverage to fuck my face even harder. Crying out sharply, she suddenly stopped moving. I fucked her pussy with three wet juicy fingers and sucked hard on her clit. She was trying to say words, but the sounds caught in her throat. She was shaking all over shouting "no no no no no no no". Now slamming four fingers into her cunt, I was covered in her juices. I thought I could stay there forever making her cum over and over and over again, but she pushed herself off me, panting.

Wet from a mixture of chlorinated waterfall spray and sweat, Sarah looked glorious with her smeared mascara and glazed look in her eye. "Shit", she said after a few moments, "I've never fucking cum so hard in my life". She started pulling up her pants and I began to straighten myself as well. All we needed was for two hundred moviegoers from the Metreon to get out of the 10:00pm showing of the latest Disney movie and discover us. I reached out and wiped some of Sarah's makeup off her cheeks; giggling, she reciprocated.

And once we started giggling, we just couldn't seem to stop. I thought I was going to wet my panties I laughed so hard. Just as we got a bit of control over ourselves and started back towards the exit of the waterfall, a bright light shone in our eyes. "Ladies, the park is closed after 10:pm", said the funny little security guard standing before us. That was the end of our control of the giggles... whether my panties were wet from orgasm or tinkle, I won't say, but I will tell you that Sarah and I really enjoyed the hot shower at my apartment.

Not to mention... breakfast this morning.