Kitty Kats Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," you reply meekly. The server comes to the table with our food. I notice him staring at your tits as he places the food and say to him, "enjoying the view?"

"iii'mmm sorry Sir" he replies and hurries off. You blush but also smile realizing that I will not let any harm come to you, or show you to any one I do not want to.

We enjoy breakfast and as we finish I say, "We need to go back to the room to deal with your insolence little one."

"Yes Sir." you whisper.

Your show of insolence in the dining room had disappointed me so it was time to show you who is your Master. As we entered the room I said, "Present!" You immediately took off your dress and got on your knees and put your hands behind your head. "I was going to be more gentle with you toy but it looks like you need a lesson in obedience." You nod in response. "Well at least you know not to talk in that position," I say. You watch as I go to my bag and retrieve some things out of it. I hear your intake of breath when you see the crop.

"OH GOD," you mutter.

"YES TOY, I AM YOUR GOD," I reply on hearing your oath. I cross over to the bed with the crop in one hand and some restraints in the other. Placing the restraints on the bed, I stand in front of you. "You will soon feel the kiss of my crop and the only person to blame is yourself. My word is your law when we are together. You will do as I say without hesitation, do you understand?" You nod your head in response. "Good then, we shall begin." I say as I place the end of the crop on your lips. "Kiss it and make it wet TOY." You kiss the end of the crop then stick out your tongue and lick the tongue on the end of the crop, as if it was your Master's cock. "Good girl." I say as I pull the tongue from your mouth which I then trail down your body.

As I trail it down, your nipples stiffen and tighten as you feel the light caress of the crop on your body. As I reach your left nipple, I flick the tip of you, gently, with the crop. This causes a moan from your lips. I cross to the other nipple and do the same, flicking between the two nipples for a couple of minutes. The pleasure in your nipples that this is causing amazes you. You feel the juices pouring out of your pussy. I then trail the crop down over your stomach and on to your thong. You stiffen as it crosses over your clit. I smile at this and then lightly tap your clit.

"OH MASTER." is your response to this. I continue to tap your clit bringing you close to cumming. "Please Master, can your toy CUM?"

I stop tapping your clit with the crop just as you are about to cum. "This is not about your pleasure TOY this is a lesson." I say. Grabbing you by the hair, I pull you up, turn you round and bend you over the chair. "Stay TOY." I command, as I get the restraints, clicking on both cuffs round your wrists I then clip them to the chair so you can not move. "Normally TOY, I want to hear your screams as you count for me, but this time as I am to initiate your virgin ass to its Masters crop, I will gag you." I tell you as I place the gag in your mouth. I am hard looking at your virgin ass sticking out waiting for the kiss of my crop. "But that is for later, now I must let you realize who your Master is." You flinch as you feel the tip of the crop stroke down your back, I move slightly to your left as I trace the crop down your back. Then without warning you hear the crop whistle through the air and feel the pain as the crop kisses your virgin ass.

"Mmmpppphhh" you try to scream but it is muted by the gag. I wait to see the lovely pink stripe rise on your now non-virgin ass.

"Did that hurt toy?" I ask as I raise your face you look at me and nod as the tears stream across your cheeks. "Only five more Toy." I let you know. "Should I continue?" I ask and you again nod. Moving back into place, I strike again.

You jump as this kiss lands slightly higher on your ass "mmmmppphhh" you scream again. You think to yourself, "Oh god this hurts like hell but it's what I deserve, I let my Master down. But why the fuck am I so hot? If this continues I will cum and let him down again. I must fight this. This slut toy cannot let her Master down again. Then comes the third kiss lower than the other two. You look so hot with my three stripes across your ass, your perfect white skin marked by three raised red welts. I gently caress my marks on your ass and you flinch as I make contact with your marks.

Seeing you on the edge of cumming I flick the crop and as it hits your clit you gasp. As my crop kisses your hot ass again, you think "come on little one fight the desire to cum we cannot let Master down again." Then you hear the tell tale swish of number five just before your ass lights up again. Your ass is wiggling all over the place. You look so sexy with your five stripes I am so hard its almost unbearable. "One more then I can use her" I think to myself. Then I let you feel the final kiss of my crop but this one causes you to really scream into the gag as I catch you at the top of your thighs. With the punishment done I cannot help myself. I undo my trousers and release my hard cock and shove it deep into your cunt in one stroke. Enjoying the warmth of your wet cunt, after a few strokes I pull out and place my cock at the entrance to your ass. With one huge shove I enter your ass all the way in. You scream into the gag and your ass clamps around its invader. "GOD this ass is hot and tight" I say to you as I use MY toy. You are purely for my pleasure. You feel every vein of my cock as it invades your dry ass and the feel of my thighs and stomach on your hot red marks, with tears streaming down your face.

"OH fuck, use me Master, use me, use me, I am your toy. Use me Master let me be good enough for you Master" you think as I use you. With every stroke, you continue your mantra in your mind as you fall deeper and deeper into subspace. Feeling your ass relax, I know you have accepted my punishment, so I really fuck your ass hard, then with one final push I cum deep in your ass.

You awake with the feeling of pure bliss running through your veins. You can feel the throb of your ass and smile to yourself as you know your Master has used it well. You are on such a high at the moment.

"OH god does it get any better than this?" you say out loud to no one in particular.

"YES toy it gets better." I reply. Startled, you look round to see me sitting in the chair watching you come around.

"Sorry Master I did not realize you were there"

"That's ok toy, relax and turn on to your stomach." You do as you are told, noticing that I have something in my hand. You feel the cool salve as it touches the welts that I have marked you with, easing the burn of my marks. You relax as I massage the salve lightly into your ass. "We will be going out soon toy."

"Yes Sir." you reply intrigued. "What will my master do with me next?" crosses your mind as I finish putting on the salve.

"Ok all done toy, put on your dress and thong and shoes toy nothing else."

"Yes Master." you reply. When you are dressed, I pull you to me and kiss you hard, you melt into your Master's arms knowing this is where you belong. I bring my hand up and caress your left nipple until it is nice and hard. You moan into my mouth as I do this. Then you gasp in shock as you feel the clamp tighten on your nipple.

"OH DEAR GOD i'm getting wet again" flits across your mind as I do the same to the other nipple.

"Come on toy time for some fun." I say as I head for the door. You immediately follow wondering what is in store for Master's toy.

As we step into the lift, I lift your chin up and look into your eyes. "I am proud of the way you took your punishment little one. You are coming along nicely, but this is only the beginning of our journey. Trust your Master and I will take you to places you have only imagined." I say to you as I look into your eyes. A shudder runs down your spine as you hear my words. It feels like I am looking right into your soul and finding your darkest secrets and bringing them out of you. You take great joy in my words, but fear, in the way I look into your soul.

"How far will My Master take me on this journey? Is there anything I can deny or want to deny MY Master?' You wonder. We reach the lobby and I guide you out through the front door and into the waiting cab. I notice the people looking at MY beautiful toy as we sweep through the lobby and smile to myself.

"City Hall please." I tell the cabbie. "Open your legs toy, your knees must never touch understand? "I whisper into your ear.

"Yes Sir" you reply, knowing full well in doing so you will reveal your small thong to the cabbie if he looks in the mirror. You look up and meet the cabbies eyes in the mirror and quickly lower your eyes blushing furiously, but with the blush you realize that it is turning you on more to shyly display yourself for this man knowing that it will please your Master.

"God, how wanton have I become that I now enjoy other people looking at my body. "NO" you admonish yourself. "My body is not mine anymore, it belongs to my Master, as does my heart and soul" you shudder with this realization and the feeling of your Masters hand on the nape of your neck. Drawing small circles around your neck it feels as though I am massaging your clit. You feel yourself getting wetter and hotter as I continue to stroke your neck. We arrive at City hall and you wonder what your Master has in store for his toy.

We pull up outside Buffalo City Hall. We exit the taxi and you gasp. "I know toy it's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes Sir" you reply, looking up at the beautiful building. Taking you by the hand, I lead you to the entrance of the building. We enter the building and you gasp again as we enter the high ornate lobby. "I never realized it was so beautiful Sir" you say in wonder.

"That it is toy, that it is." is my reply. I lead you off towards the lift and we wait for the lift to arrive. You feel my finger tracing up and down your arm and give a little shiver. We enter the lift and are alone once again. I push the button for the 27th floor. I turn to you and retrieve something from my pocket. "Put the larger one in your pussy and the smaller one in your ass" I say as I give you two silver bullets.

"Yes Sir." is your only response, but "OH GOD what is MY Master up to now" crosses your mind.

"Be quick toy who knows when someone else will get on," I inform you. This startles you as you thought it was the express lift. Quickly, you lift the hem of your skirt and insert one into your pussy and then squat you insert the other into your ass. You shudder as the smaller one enters your ass remembering how not half hour ago I used it. Still slippery with my cum, the bullet slips in easily just as the lift comes to a halt. The door opens and two older gents get in as the lift starts up again. I put my hand in my pocket and flick a switch which causes the bullets to start to vibrate.

"OH GOD" you moan. The gents turn to look at you and one asks.

"Are you ok Miss?"

"Yes sir, I just don't like old lifts." you smile weakly.

"Yes I know what you mean," replies the gent and smiles at you reassuringly. After two minutes the lift stops at our floor and we exit.

To be continued......

Whether you liked it or not please remember to vote and feedback is always welcome.

Dave

12