KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" he breathed, pushing his hand through her hanging blonde hair. Kylie couldn't speak, only letting out a little whimper of complete surrender and defeat as she hung limp, beaten and completely fucked out of her mind. As her climax completely ended and her arousal wound down, the blood rushed back to her head again, making her a little dizzier.

"You need some cleaning up, I'll go get Dannii," he said turning to walk back to the younger sibling. Kylie didn't really care, it all seemed rather dreamy and distant to her, hearing his footsteps echo slightly away before she passed out, hanging limply by her spread legs...

To be continued!

This is part one of three for the completion of the KLS series, so stay tuned. Though they're planned and going to be written immediately, any interesting suggestions may be worked in, so send in anything you have!

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

1...345678