Knowing My Place: The Next Day

Story Info
Cari learns more about her new duties.
2.6k words
4.2
56.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belle4u
belle4u
15 Followers

Cari sat nervously at her desk, trying to process the work in the open file before her. Her ears were straining to hear the footsteps of her boss, Mr. Jackson. Her boss. Her Master.

Her mind ran back over the day before, when he had called her into his office and explained to her the true nature of her job. He knew her for the slut she truly was, and since he was paying her an excellent salary, her body and her time belonged to him, 24/7. Anytime he called, she would respond, and she would provide any services he demanded. Then after having her strip down to her garterbelt and stockings, he slapped her around enough to leave his mark on her, before demanding that she suck his cock like the whore that she was.

The realization had washed over her and she had readily accepted that she was truly a slut at heart, living only for the pleasure of men. She had serviced him to the best of her considerable ability, and readily agreed to the terms he lay before her. This included her availability, and accessibility, as well as rules for her attire. Panties and bras were no longer allowed.

And so she squirmed a bit, knowing that her cunt was bare beneath her blue skirt. And when she squirmed, her large tits swayed easily, unfettered, with in the confines of the form-fitting jacket. She reveled in her compliance with His instructions. She fretted that her arousal might stain her skirt. She worried that perhaps she imagined it all.

Suddenly, Mr. Jackson burst through the door, striding toward the door of the inner office that was his. He neither glanced in her direction, nor acknowledged her breathless, "Good morning, Sir." Cari turned back to her work, feeling dejected.

About half an hour after his arrival, Mr. Jackson buzzed her on the intercom and asked her to come into his office. As she entered, he told her to close the door behind her.

"Cari. I need a little tension relief, slut. Lose the suit." He was gruff and offhand, and didn't seem to pay much attention as she shrugged out of her jacket and shimmied out of the skirt. She stood before him, naked save her garterbelt, stockings, and shoes. He glanced up, and let his eyes slide over her, smirking when he saw the bruising on her large tits.

"Come here, bitch."

Cari walked around behind the desk to stand in front of him. He reached out and grabbed her full tits, smirking again when she winced as he grabbed the sore, bruised flesh. He jerked her forward, and she put her hands against the back of the chair to catch herself. This left her bending over him, with her tits right in his face. This seemed to please him, as he started squeezing and kneading her tits, and sucking and biting both on the nipples and the soft flesh of the globes. Cari tried to remain quiet, but could not contain some of the moans as he abused her sensitive tits. He seemed to enjoy her discomfort.

Suddenly, his breathing changed, and he growled, "On your knees, you little cocksucker!" Cari dropped to her knees, and quickly freed his cock. She wrapped her mouth around it and quickly began to minister to his needs, sucking, stroking, caressing. Her entire being was focused on his pleasure; there was nothing in the world beyond this man, and the pleasure she might give him. She reveled in his moans of pleasure, and even in his growled remarks: "Oh, yeah, you little cocksucker. You're such a slut. Love that cock, don't you, whore? Beg for it like the little bitch you are."

She continued plying her tongue and mouth on his hard cock, until she heard him say, in a normal tone of voice, "Just leave that on her desk, Jenny, she'll get it when she is finished in here." Her face flushed as she realized that the HR person was in the outer office and could hear everything through the open door, and though she was actually shielded from sight by the desk, her suit lay across a chair, in plain sight. And there could be no doubt of what was taking place. Cari burned with humiliation, dreading having to face the girl again.

Before she could dwell on it much, however, Mr. Jackson grabbed her hair and dragged her away from his cock. He turned her around, and bent her over the desk, slamming his cock into her wet and ready cunt. She clinched her muscles, letting her cunt squeeze and caress his hard cock as it slammed into her. "Oh yeah, you fucking slut. You are one hot piece of ass!" he said, as he shot his load into her.

When he was finished, he pulled out and told her to turn around and clean him up. She did, quickly and efficiently, aware of the cum oozing out of her cunt. When she was finished, he handed her a handkerchief. "Here, put that between your legs to soak up the cum, so it doesn't stain your skirt." She thanked him, and walked over to pick up her clothes. He said, "You can dress in your office, I'm busy here."

Flushing again with humiliation, she carried her clothes to her office, closing the door behind her. She quickly slipped into her clothes, folded the handkerchief into a pad, and slipped it between her legs, before pulling her skirt into place.

She went back to work, aware of the ache in her tits, from the abuse Mr. Jackson had administered, and the discomfort as the cum oozed out and dried. She stayed at her desk through the lunch hour, and did not look up when Mr. Jackson left the office, nor when he returned with a client.

It was about 2:30 when Mr. Jackson buzzed her and told her to meet them in the conference room. She grabbed a pad of paper and her pen and walked into the conference room. Mr. Jackson closed and locked the door behind her. "Cari, meet Mr. Hayes." Cari turned to the middle-aged man in the dark suit. He looked at her with a smirk and she quickly dropped her eyes, murmuring, "Hello, Sir."

"Cari, you won't need to take notes, so lose the pad and pen." She did so quickly. "And Cari? You are overdressed, for a slut." Cari's heart stopped for an instant, as she realized the significance of his comment. Without raising her eyes, she unbuttoned her jacket and shrugged out of it, painfully aware of the bruises and suck marks all over her large tits. She put the jacket on a chair against the wall, then unfastened her skirt, and shimmied out of it, knowing that her tits were jiggling brazenly. After putting the skirt on the chair with the jacket, she reached down and removed the folded handkerchief from between her legs, and was about to set it down when Mr. Jackson stopped her. "Set that on the table, slut." She did so, then stood, trembling, waiting, as Mr. Jackson and Mr. Hayes took in the sight of her standing in her garterbelt and stockings.

"Well, Frank, what do you think?" asked Mr. Jackson.

"Looks like you have yourself a natural-born slut there, son," replied Mr. Hayes. "Shall we try her out?"

"She's here for our pleasure. Whatever you want to do."

"Get her ready, then," smirked Mr. Hayes, as he loosened his tie.

Mr. Jackson walked over and picked up the handkerchief. "Open your little cocksucking mouth, slut," he said. Cari complied, opening her mouth. He shook out the handkerchief, then stuffed it into her mouth. Cari's mouth was instantly dry and she gagged a little from the taste of dried cum and juices on the cloth.

Mr. Jackson reached around her, and picked up a pair of handcuffs from the table behind her. "Hold out your hands, slut." Cari complied, trying to control the tears of fear welling up in her eyes. He snapped the cuffs on, cuffing her hands in front of her. Then he grabbed the chain that connected the cuffs and raised her arms over her head, and slipped the chain over a hook that dropped from the ceiling over the conference table. The result was Cari standing, with her back arched, her arms over her head, and her tits and cunt prominently displayed

Next, Mr. Jackson pulled a set of nipple clamps from his packet, and after leaning down and biting each nipple hard to bring it fully erect, he attached the clamps. The clamps had teeth and bit into her nipples, causing Cari to whimper softly. A chain connected the two clamps and was just taut enough that if her tits moved at all, the clamps pulled against each other. Mr. Jackson looked for a minute, a gleeful smile on his face. Then he knelt down and put a 3 foot spreader bar between her ankles, attaching it securely.

Cari was in a state of complete vulnerability, exposed and completely accessible to these two men. She whimpered again when she glanced over and saw that Mr. Hayes had removed his tie and jacket and now held a riding quirt in his hand. His eyes were focused on her tits.

Cari squirmed slightly, gagging a little on the handkerchief stuffed in her mouth. But before she could do anything else, Mr. Hayes raised his hand and brought the quirt down hard across her bare tits. Cari screamed with pain, but the noise was entirely muffled. A bright red stripe appeared across the top of her tits. She was vaguely aware of Mr. Jackson removing his jacket and tie, and of Mr. Hayes' eyes still focused on her poor tits.

"Where'd you find one with such nice big tits, boy?" asked Mr. Hayes. "Hadn't seen such nice tits in a long time!" As he talked, Mr. Hayes moved a little and brought the quirt down again, this time across her aureolas, just above the nipples. Cari thought she would pass out from the pain of it.

"Believe it or not, the little whore came in and interviewed for the job. So, I made sure I got her." Mr. Jackson was also staring at her tits, his arms at his sides. "The underside now, Frank?"

Cari's head was starting to spin. The red stripe was like liquid fire across the soft, sensitive skin of her tits. And each blow set her full tits swaying, causing the teeth of the nipple clamps to dig in and draw all the pain to a focus point at her nipples. Yet Cari tried to stay focused on Mr. Jackson. She wanted to make sure that she was doing everything he expected of her.

Mr. Hayes drew his arm back and brought the quirt in an upward arc, laying a stripe of pure fire across the underside of her tits, and causing the clamps to chew at her poor abused nipples. Keeping her head down, she tried to sneak a peek at Mr. Hayes. His eyes were glazed over with pure lust as he looked at her battered tits. She glanced at Mr. Jackson and saw the gleam of satisfaction in his eyes. Relieved, she let her eyelids drift downward.

Mr. Hayes, however, was having none of that. He took the handle of the quirt and ran it down her stomach to her bare cunt. Watching her face, he moved the quirt until he was sure he was on her clit. Then before she could react, he jabbed the quirt hard against her swollen clit, smiling as her muffled shriek of pain. Before she could recover, he drew back his arm yet again and brought the quirt down hard, this time, right across her bare cunt. This time, she was afraid she would lose consciousness. She tried very hard to hold on, but her head was swimming.

Then suddenly, Mr. Hayes tossed the quirt aside. "Have you had her ass yet, boy?" he asked Mr. Jackson, as he unfastened his belt.

"Not yet, Frank. Just her cunt, which I must say was very tight."

"Well, flip her. Whores like this need it up the ass."

Mr. Jackson walked over and flipped Cari around so that now she was slightly bent over the table, the spreader bar still holding her legs spread, and her wrists still cuffed to the hook overhead. He rubbed her ass for a minute, then slapped it hard. And then slapped it again. Mr. Hayes laughed. "That's right, boy. Get her all nice and warmed up."

Cari was fighting the blackness, trying to remain conscious. She felt hands grab her hips roughly, and then suddenly, a large thick cock was rammed up her ass. She shrieked again with pain. She had not been used anally in a long long time, and she felt herself tear as he slammed into her. He balanced her with one hand on her hip, then reached around with the other hand and grabbed the chain that connected the nipple clamps. When he tugged the chain, Cari's body convulsed with pain, all her muscles clinching tightly, including her sphincter around his cock. He continued to slam into her, tugging the chain periodically before he finally stiffened, his semen flooding into her ravaged asshole. He gave the chain one last tug, then pulled away from her.

"Nice toy you have here, Jackson. I would be inclined to come play with it again." Cari could hear the rustle of clothing as the two men donned their coats and ties again. They walked out of the room, leaving Cari where she was.

She drifted on the edge of consciousness until Mr. Jackson returned. He removed the spreader bar, then released her wrists from the cuffs. She slumped to her knees in front of him, and he laughed. "Yes, Cari-slut, you do know your place." He reached down and jerked the handkerchief from her mouth, and pulled out his hard cock. Without any further warning, he shoved his cock into her mouth. He leaned forward and braced his hands on the table, and slammed into her, fucking her mouth hard. Every inward stroke slammed her head back against the edge of the table. Every jolt caused the nipple clamps to bite more deeply into her nipples. She was only barely aware when his body stiffened, but realized that he was pulling out of her mouth. She understood when she felt the hot sticky cum hit her face and her tits. "You're just too fucked up to swallow my cum today, slut." With that, he walked out the door, leaving Cari kneeling on the floor.

She sat there for a while, swaying, trying to get her bearings. Finally, she crawled over to the chair and got her clothes. Somehow she managed to get them on, but could not bring herself to remove the nipple clamps. So she left the top button of the jacket open, exposing the chain and a good deal of cleavage. She moved gingerly into her office, unsure what to do next.

Suddenly, Mr. Jackson's office door opened and he walked into her office. He stopped and smirked at the picture she presented. Her hair was slightly tangled, her mouth swollen from the gag, and then the fucking he had given it. Her jacket gapped open, exposing luscious white titmeat, marked with bruises, suck marks, and vivid red welts. And the gold chain that connected the nipple clamps extended across the gap. A couple of globs of cum clung to her cheek and the inside of one tit. She was holding herself very carefully.

"Well, slut, you pleased me today. Mr. Hayes signed the contract. And he expects me to bring my toy to his lakehouse next weekend. Take tomorrow off; I will be out of the office, so it won't matter."

With that, he reached out and gave the chain a tug, causing Cari to moan with pain, before he walked out laughing.

belle4u
belle4u
15 Followers