Kojak: Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their return to their apartment, Theo went to the kitchen intending to make some coffee and Bobby had gone into their bedroom. Theo was a little concerned ay how quiet Bobby had been on their return home. He was sure Bobby was happy; he'd caught glimpses of the younger man smiling contentedly whilst playing with his engagement ring.

"Theo," Bobby's husky voice caused the older man to turn. He gasped at the sight of the younger man, naked apart from his sling supporting his right arm. His left hand was slowly stroking the solid shaft jutting proudly from his body. "Make love to me, Theo," Bobby pleaded. "I want to consummate our engagement."

"Baby," Theo husked as he strode to stand by his nude lover. Being dressed whilst Bobby was nude was always arousing for the older man and this was no exception. Theo had felt his own shaft harden at the sight before him, prior to Bobby uttering a single word. Growling a mixture of arousal and possession, Theo devoured the young man's mouth whilst gently caressing Bobby's aroused flesh, encouraging it to harden further until it curved enticingly towards Bobby's flat stomach. Bobby moaned in reaction to the intimacy and his hips began to thrust into Theo's experienced grip. "Gently, my love," Theo warned. "We have to take care not to hurt your arm."

"Love me, Theo please," Bobby begged. "Please, I need you to love me, to be able to feel I'm yours again. Make me yours, Theo."

Theo tenderly lifted Bobby into his arms and carried him to their bed. He set the young man down in the center and slowly stripped, relishing his lover's dilating eyes and quickening breath. As Theo dropped the last of his clothes to the floor, Bobby spread his legs wide and raised his left arm in wanton invitation. Theo's own eyes darkened with love, desire and lust. His Mate wanted his touch, his seed and lay before him open, vulnerable and willing. Theo straddled Bobby and, keeping his upper body weight on his forearms, repossessed Bobby's mouth, kissing him deeply. Breaking the kiss, Theo fussed with pillows until he could lay Bobby on his left side, the injured arm supported by the pillows. The pillows came down far enough for Theo to hitch Bobby's right leg over them, opening the young man to his touch.

Theo removed the lube and generously coated a finger before running it over the tiny, exposed pucker. Slowly Theo penetrated Bobby with one, two then three fingers. All the time he was stretching his Mate, Theo was kissing and nipping Bobby's neck, shoulders and upper back. As he pumped three fingers into Bobby, Theo was gratified to note Bobby's hips were following the rhythm. Coating his straining erection, Theo held tight to Bobby's hip and sank deep into tight, slick heat, both men moaning their pleasure. Reaching round Theo stroked Bobby's hard flesh in time with the thrusts into his body. Angling his thrusts, Theo grinned in triumph as Bobby cried out his pleasure as his sweet spot was stimulated. Theo could feel the tightening that heralded Bobby's imminent release and sped up both his thrusts and his strokes and was rewarded by a wail from his Mate as Bobby's come spurted over his hand and the pillows. Bobby's release and the clenching channel surrounding his own sensitized flesh sent Theo over the edge with a primal roar of Bobby's name in a mixture of triumph, possession and love. Without withdrawing from Bobby's body, Theo slowly licked his hand clean, relishing the taste of his Mate's cream. He waited until his body was so soft that it slipped from Bobby before rolling the young man onto his back. He reveled at the smile on Bobby's face. A smile that spoke of a man who was contented, sated and loved.

Tenderly, Theo rearranged the sling Bobby needed until his arm was healed more and ensured it was further supported by pillows so Bobby couldn't hurt himself once asleep.

"Thank you, Theo," Bobby said sleepily. "I feel like an engaged man now."

"Sleep, Baby," Theo commanded softly. "I want my fiancé fit and well enough to make love with me every day until we're married and every day thereafter."

"Only once a day?" Bobby murmured.

"At least once a day, my love," Theo replied, smiling as he heard the gentle snore. "At least once, Bobby."

Theo settled himself at Bobby's side, a possessive arm around his lover's slender waist, before allowing himself to join his beloved in sleep.