Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were pooling with sweat and tears, as I looked up at my Daddy, seeing him continue to stare at the camera's little monitor. He was pointing the camcorder right at the nasty nude teenage slut on his bed; his face didn't have emotions, but his shorts were bulging with the massive shaft of his beautiful penis. The sight of that shape kept me aroused more than the feelings in my pussy did; that's why I was here. But don't stare at it, I told myself.

Even though my entire body hurt and my muscles in my arms and wrists and hands wanted to quit, I kept fucking myself furiously, really jamming the thing as deep into me as I could. It was so long and thick, it was a wonderful lover; my vagina felt so good stretching to take the contoured long rubbery shaft. It was better than David's dick earlier in the week, I was actually really happy to be learning that this hairbrush was a pretty good substitute for an actual male. As I continued to fuck myself for Daddy and the recording device, I thought to myself, I'll be fucking this hairbrush regularly now.

I needed to find a way that my arms wouldn't hurt so much. I gasped hard, so close to being out of breath, my chest dripping with sweat. Putting my knees together but keeping the hairbrush handle in my vagina, I stretched out on the bed and rolled over -- onto my stomach, just for a moment. Then, with my small lightly-colored ass facing my Daddy, I rose to my knees and spread my painful legs. Reaching under myself with my face against the bedsheets, I grabbed the hairbrush and began fucking myself from behind. I looked back with one eye, seeing my father pointing the camera at my naked butt and cunt, with one of my hands holding the toy and pumping it slowly into my pussy. It felt so good in there; "Mmmmm," I muttered, grunting, feeling how thick it was in my twat, "oooh yeah, sooo guuud." I was twisting it around too, making my slick pussy feel its thickness, and still pushing it deep into my slot but not ramming it as hard as I was a few minutes ago.

Turned over like that I felt another cum building, with my body more relaxed this way. I humped my little fanny in circles in the air, showing Daddy how sexy it was, while fucking the toy dick a little faster now. I wanted to cum again, so badly. I pressed the dildo farther into my cunt from behind, while I also moved my ass down towards the bed, and then I found that the hairbrush was actually grinding into the bed -- so the bed was giving me the leverage to fuck me with it, I didn't need to use my wrists to push it in. I loved that, I relaxed my hand a little but kept it on the shaft so it wouldn't fall out, and I sat upright a bit -- using my other hand to push my torso up, letting me squat backwards onto the dildo.

Deeper it went. Fuck, it was deep. It hurt. I loved it. "Oh fuck, yesss!"

I cried as another orgasm exploded in me. I looked up and Daddy had moved to the side of the bed, recording my face as I had the orgasm, and I looked at the lens with half-opened eyes, a trembling jaw, bantering uncontrollably. "Shit, oooh fuck, oooh yesss!" I was rapidly pumping my hips up and down thrusting the hairbrush-turned-dildo deeper into my pussy, so far, so incredibly deep, fucking it like it was a real cock, cumming hard around it. I fucking loved it.

My hand was a pool of cunt juices, streaming down the hairbrush and covering my palm and fingers now. My pussy really hurt from the fucking, but it was still aching, sizzling, wanting more.

Looking at my Daddy behind the camcorder, seeing him watch me fuck myself, I knew I was doing this for him but I still had to pretend it was for Jack. If anything, maybe I would make him feel jealous, right? I rolled onto my side, mercifully, one knee raised, my body relaxing a little, as I kept a grip on the slippery-wet rubbery hairbrush now and slowly ground the shaft into my 18 year old cunt. "Oh fuck Jack," groaned my exhausted but alive body, "this could be your cock . . . don't you want this to be your cock, don't you want to fuck me so good, don't you think I can take your big adult cock all night baby?"

I was so working on Daddy now; I wanted my words to ring in his head, make him realize what a hot little fuck I could be for him, make his dick throb to stick into my tight little teenage cunt.

Pulling the hairbrush out of my cunt, I yelped in pain, finding my pussy was so sore from cumming around the thick handle. And, mmm, wasn't that handle delicious, now slimy and drooling with my juices. Lying on my side facing Daddy and his camcorder, I held the hairbrush handle up to my face, smelling my flavors on it. "Mmm, Jack, think if this was your cock," I purred, leaning forward, tongue out, "wouldn't you like to see me do this after you fuck me?" I took a big lick, tasting my flavors on the thing, licking it up, moving my tongue around to lap up and clean the messy rubbery shaft. "Mmm, Jack, don't you think I'm a good cocksucker, don't you want me to lick your big fat cock?" I kissed and sucked the tip of the handle, as if it was a cockhead, teasing it with flirty little kisses then sucking it hard in my mouth. I was getting so turned on, knowing my Daddy must have been imagining me doing that to his penis for real. "Don't you want me to suck your big cock -- Jack?" I raised my eyebrows and my voice at his name, as if saying, I wasn't talking to Jack, was I?

Daddy wasn't budging, just staring at me. I was getting frustrated. I put the hairbrush aside, where it fell off the bed in a thump on the floor. Rotating around on my back, my legs spread wide, I shoved my slutty cunt in the direction of Daddy and his camcorder. "Fuck, look at me," I purred, sliding one stiff finger over my aching hard clitoris, feeling all the juices on my cuntlips, "don't you see how horny I am? You know I'm a good fuck . . . you want me, don't you . . . it's okay, I'm 18 now, I can fuck anyone, just . . . just shove your big fucking cock in me, it's going to be so good, so good, fuck me . . . FUCK ME!" I was now really rubbing it hard, exhorting my father to fuck me. "I need it so bad; you can't let me -- you don't want me to lie here all horny and ready, and not give it to me, so . . . so take your big fucking dick out and FUCK ME . . . please, I need it so bad -- please, please, fuck me, please, fuck me!"

I was crying, tears streaming, pumping my fingers over my swollen sore clit, staring at my father past the camera. "Oh fucking shit, I'm so fucking wet and horny, I need your big fucking cock so bad . . . I know you're so good at it . . . please, fuck me, please!"

My orgasm really fucking hurt. My legs twitched, my knees wanted to pull together, but that hurt too. I shoved my hand over my cunt and just held it, grinding into it, as if protecting it from itself. Inside my pussy spasmed and throbbed as I had my climax, and my knees and thighs squeezed together and I curled up into a little ball on the bed. Still crying, I just tried to survive the massive cum. "Please, oh shit, yeah, oh fuck I'm so horny!" My sobs died down, as the painful cum passed me, dying embers slowly cooling off in my crotch and lungs and muscles.

I was sort of mad now, my Daddy letting me do this without fucking me like I needed. So I used some last words to hurt. "Jack," I said adamantly, smiling into the camcorder, "I know you have what I want . . . so, I think Jack should just come over to my house, and Kristen is going to let Jack fuck her tight little teen cunt dry, all night, it's going to be so good for you baby! So come and fuck me Jack, I'm waiting!"

Blowing a kiss to seal the deal, I winked at Jack -- and I mean, at the camcorder, not Daddy -- to prove my lust for him.

Daddy shut off the camcorder, and I remained there on the bed, nude, balled up in pain. But Daddy just stood there, and I seized the moment. I laid back flat again, spreading open my legs, showing him my slender naked body, my little breasts and my gushing wet, pink young cunt. "Daddy," I whined in a high voice, "are you really going to show that to Jack?" I wasn't sure I wanted to, but, I wanted to tease him if he wasn't going to fuck me. Punish him, you know.

My father closed up the machine, still standing in front of me, his eyes roving over my slender legs and trimmed naked pussy. "Sure, baby, if you want me to," answered my father softly, "isn't that what you want?"

"Yeah!" I pouted for him, to make that I was serious. "I really want to get fucked good . . . and I guess, if you won't, Jack can do it good, right?"

"Baby." He put the camcorder down on his dresser, looking against at the petite slender frame of his nude daughter, begging him to fuck her. He shook his handsome face softly. "I -- you know -- please, don't--"

I spread my legs even more, pulling my knees up alongside my chest, keeping my knees flat on the bed though, really stretching open my hole. It hurt, but if he wanted to put his cock in it, I wasn't going to stop him. "Daddy, I'm so ready, so wet, please," I begged, probably a little too pathetically. "You can't tell me you don't want me . . . I know you do, I know it."

He laughed, looking off, not denying me. I was right; he wanted to fuck me.

I tried again. "Please, Daddy . . . just this once, that's all, I won't ask again . . . just, please, come over here, fuck me, FUCK me, your daughter really, really needs you . . . it'll be so good, so fucking good, Daddy."

My eyes tracked his movements like radar, watching him keep his distance from the bed, but the massive bulge in his shorts was twitching on its own, dying for my attention. He must have been in real pain, not touching his huge boner -- and knowing I would do it for him, knowing it would feel so good.

Smart daddy, he came up with a solution.

"Baby," he grunted, leaning backwards against the dresser, staring at me, his big cock really jutting out to make a large tent in his shorts, "look, no, we can't -- but -- you know, I mean, what you just did . . . I guess, fair is fair . . . I mean, if you want me to."

I was a horny 18 year old, I had no idea what he meant. "What's fair, Daddy?" I asked with a whine.

Then, he did it. He pushed his shorts down -- and I groaned, seeing his over-eight inches of thick, hard, pulsating cock sticking straight out, right at me. It was so fucking fat; it looked even larger than this past Monday, when he was about to fuck me with it. Daddy showed me how hard I made him, standing there, sticking his erection directly at me across the room, watching my face as I stared at and admired his beautiful cock. I complemented it a couple of times, and he grinned. "You do make me so hard," he admitted, his firm fist wrapping around it, "I have to cum so bad, Kristen, you've got me so hard."

I bit my lower lip, watching him masturbate himself across the room. It wasn't fair, that huge dick so close and yet so far. "Come here, Daddy," I panted, lusting for his naked body, laying back flat again and really spreading open my legs to fully expose my twat to him, "come fuck your little girl, Daddy, your daughter needs you!"

Daddy did wander over, but he remained standing on the floor, staring down at me, his hand pumping up and down his cockshaft furiously. The muscles in his lower arm bulged out, while he beat his meat, and his sexy brown eyes gazed directly at my pussy while he imagined himself fucking me. He began to pant, deep, coarsely, and his hips and body swayed with the rhythm of his fist up and down his penis. "You're so pretty, honey," my father moaned to me, eating me up with his eyes.

The sight of his strong fat fist around his enormously large prick was incredible, I couldn't stop watching it. I was hardly breathing, seeing him jerking himself off looking at my body. I wanted to fuck him so badly but this was a pretty erotic moment too. "Fuck me, Daddy," I begged again, knowing he wasn't going to do it.

He was so hard, he didn't last long. A few strokes later, he groaned, stepped back, and his cock erupted with a stream of hot semen onto his bedsheets. It wasn't anywhere close to me. He kept pumping his fist, and white-hot goo kept squirting out of the eye of his pointy cockhead. Daddy worked his cock furiously, up and down rapidly, drawing out his orgasm. I watched his beautiful penis pump out torrents of his sperm, which coated his hand by the time he was done, also having made a few streaks of it on his bedsheets directly in front of his body.

"Daddy!" I frowned, smelling the unique scents of his orgasm, and still not having his cock in my cunt. "Daddy, please, just once?"

Having cum for me, Daddy could think more clearly. Men are like that, I guess. "Baby," he said, stepping back, hand still on his penis, "I think you need to go take a shower . . . get ready for bed, right?" He and I both paused, staring at each other silently, both naked and so wanting each other, yet we were not going to be together. With a calm, understated voice he put and end to the events. "That was pretty amazing, baby" he cooed, "I'll give the video to Jack when I see him next, probably Monday."

Lying back on sweaty, stained bedsheets, my body aching and my legs spread open, I pouted and sought his forgiveness. "Daddy," said the horny slut on his bed, "you're not mad, are you?"

His smile was genuine. "No, baby." His eyes looked over my little boobies and slender waist, and my waiting cunt, before saying more. "You're amazing, you're perfect -- trust me, Jack will be very interested."

As he disappeared down the hall to the bathroom, I started crying. Yeah, crying. Jack could go fuck himself, for all I cared. I wanted Daddy, and my Daddy wanted me too -- except, problem, Daddy also didn't want me at the same time.

I needed to find a way to get past Daddy's resistance -- something that would send his libido crashing over his instinct not to have sex with his own daughter.

And I needed to find out how very, very soon, because I was going to explode if I didnt.