All Comments on 'Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 08'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 15 years ago
Thanks

for repeatedly stating Kristen was half Asian. There were a few times throughout the many chapters I would simply forget, so I'm glad I had those reminders over and over and over. Being half Asian must have been an important visual to get across. Hot nonetheless. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way to go.

One thing I can say for your writing style is that you can really express passion and excitment well. Its easy to get caught up in the story and visualize everything that is going on. It took awhile to get used to the time jumps in but after awhile it started to make sense. Very good Very hot. Good Job, especially chapter 8.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
more...please??

Please don't stop there. I love this series, and want to know what happens next.

coolguy010coolguy010about 13 years ago
nice story

Makes me wonder if pregnancy ever occurred ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i agree with coolguy010...

Were they all on the pill or did they all get pregnant? And this story should really be continued. Have a nive day.

-A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THESE STORY DOESN'T NEED 8 FUCKIN' CHAPTERS!

SO REPETITIVE, BORING, AND NONSENSE. JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.

WeAreElevenWeAreElevenover 9 years ago
Worth Reading Again!

I totally enjoyed each story in this series. Loved the whole buildup to her finally getting her Daddy. So creative and so worth reading again! God job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Incredible story. Broken up alot but amazing just the same. To finally have you suck his cock as i feel my daughters lips around mine as i read it to her while her best friend is eatong her out. Thank you . It allowed me to take my daughter like you took your DADDY. I have cum 6 times today reading this amazing story!!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES