All Comments on 'La Playa Ch. 01'

by Fog43

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting story, and a quite new spin which I personally liked. I think you set a great scene which to build on and I'd like to see how you will take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A whole story Full of rules

I have never read a worse story. One page bragging about how rich And Great he is And going on and on about rules. If I had been there, I would have left the Resort After 5 minutes.

Prof BillProf Billalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Start

It's obvious this is the start of a series--a series that certainly parallels a number of fantasies. It needs to be set up, explained, and started. This "chapter" did that. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them.

pixandwordspixandwordsover 10 years ago
A great start!

A multi-chapter story that I'm looking forward to reading! As for the anonymous reader who didn't like the background and attention to 'rules,' I disagree as it helps to set the stage for what I hope is a hot multi-part story. Based on that potential, it's a '5 Star' for me. Looking forward to chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFog43@Fog43
285 Followers
BiWMM. I find myself becoming more of an exhibitionist as time goes on. I love top or bottom, male or female. My writing gives voice to my fantasies, but a good few of the actual sex acts are from real life. Guess which for a free blowjob or unlimited supply of HandiWipes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

La Playa Series Info