Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 06

Story Info
An erotica author is forced to live out her stories.
1.6k words
4.39
20.1k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Copyright 2014 © by wants2beSassy)

Master and I are going on vacation, this is part of how story six goes, but I am surprised. Story six is one I will enjoy. I thought he would "edit" our vacation. We drop Bonne Fille off at a cat vacation home, this must have cost master a fortune.

We drive to the airport, we are going to Hawaii, I am excited. It will be my first time. I intentionally don't think about how being excited going on a vacation with this man is wrong. I don't acknowledge the insanity of this whole relationship. Story seven is next, and it will be The End.

We get our boarding passes, and have lunch while we wait. I hate flying, so order a stiff drink. Drinks or anti-anxiety meds are a must with flights. Master tells the waitress, no stiff drink. Sprite, or something like that. I glare at him.

"I can't fly without something to help my nerves. I really, really hate it." I tell him.

"Sorry kitten, not today." You can squeeze my hand instead.

"You can't do that, I really get panicky when I fly. Please." I beg.

"No Lacy, trust me." He says "Eat your lunch, I will be back."

He picks up our boarding passes and takes out his cell phone. He disappears into the crowd.

What the heck is going on?

Lunch comes, and I go ahead and eat it as I wait. He comes back after I am done and asks the waitress to box his up. He pays, and we leave.

However, we are heading out of the airport. I look at him quizzically.

"Change of plans Lacy. We are going to a resort we can drive too." He tells me.

I really don't understand what is going on, why is he so against meds or alcohol? He certainly has not had any problems with using either in the past.

"Relax and enjoy the ride Lacy." He tells me, "we are going to the mountains instead. Today is story Six, tomorrow Story Seven. You will always and forever be mine."

I sit up as much as I can in the car.

"Story Seven? But I am not ready for story seven master. You just can't." I say.

"Sorry Lacy, we are at the end." He tells me.

Oh my god, I am not ready for story seven. It is the end, the very end.

I lose myself thinking about all the implications. All the things I have left undone. My precious cat Bonne Fille. Tears silently run down my face, as I am regretting writing story seven. Why did I think it was a good idea?

My seat suddenly moves back and reclines. This startles me, I look over at master and he grins.

"I have some fun controls on my side kitten, take a nap and relax." He says.

He pulls a pillow and blanket from the back seat. How does he always have everything he needs? I think he just does it to drive me crazy, since I am the opposite of organized.

I am suddenly exhausted, so I do fall asleep. I slowly wake up several hours later to see we are in a small mountain town.

Consulting his GPS master drives us to a lodge looking building. We go in and it is beautifully decorated with a log cabin feel. Master checks in and we are shown to our room.

It is beautiful, huge four poster bed, a reading loft, a fireplace, a separate bathroom and shower. Then the thing that has me excited. A huge Jacuzzi tub surrounded by river rock. I can't wait for that!!

Master has scheduled a couples massage, so two massage therapist come in and set up. We go to the bathroom to undress, and come out in robes. The tables are ready, so we climb up and disrobe. I lay on my stomach, as the women massage therapist puts a towel over me. I am a little surprised master has the male one, and I have the female one.

An hour of completely massage bliss, and movement distracts me. Masters person is cleaning up, but mine is still going.

Once he leaves the room, she has me turn over on my back. I do, and master comes up behind me and grabs my wrists.

The massage therapist pushes one of my legs up and starts rubbing my inner thigh, very close to my sex. Her warm breath blows on it and I shudder. My juices are starting to coat my thighs. She runs her finger through it and licks it off seductively.

"Shh, kitten, don't say a word. My edit, I want to see you with another women." He tells me.

I swallow hard, this is different, should I try and stop it? Not that master will let me. My hands in his brushes across his cock. It is very hard.

She pushes my other leg up, and massages the upper thigh, moving around my sex tauntingly. She moves up my body and takes a nipple in her mouth, she pulls at it with her teeth, and I gasp at the pain. She slips a finger into my pussy. I cum, it is very exciting having my hands bound by masters, while this women pleasures me.

She sucks the nipple, sucking it into her mouth. The sections starts to hurt, but I am at the point where pain adds to the pleasure. She adds another finger, and starts rubbing my clit with her thumb. I gasp loudly, and master covers my mouth with his.

She moves to the other nipple, adding another finger while she bites and pulls the nipple up, I orgasm again, she nibbles and sucks it while finger fucking me and rubbing my clit.

"Please, may I suck on one of your nipples?" I beg, She smiles and unbuttons her shirt exposing a breast.

I suckle on it, gently biting, and kissing it. Oh my gosh, who would have thought a women's breast would be so fun.

She pulls away, and moves down to my pussy. She starts massaging the inside of my pussy while sucking on my clit. I push my pelvis up to her, I need more. She sucks and licks, and my orgasms are very intense.

Master lets go of my hands and tells me to get on the bed, I do as ordered and sit on the end of the bed. He pushes me back so I am laying on the bed, spreads my legs and pulls me to him as he enters me. The women climbs on the bed with me. She starts making out with me, my pussy juices mingling with our tongues. I touch her breast and play with it while she is kissing me.

"Kitten, this is driving me crazy, seeing you kissing and playing with another women!" he says.

Her tongue is practically down my throat, I can't believe I am kissing another women. I can't believe I am playing with breast, even more I can't believe I am loving it. I don't want it to stop.

Master cums hard inside of me, my orgasm is very intense. I love the feeling of his cum inside of me.

"Cami, could you please clean us up?" he says as he moves up on the bed and starts kissing me.

She immediately starts cleaning his balls with her tongue, while fingering me. My orgasms continue. She seems satisfied with how clean masters cock is, and it is hard again.

She moves down between my legs and starts licking my pussy clean, adding another tongue massage to my clit. The orgasms rock me.

Master pulls me up on the bed, moving my head to the top with the pillows under my head. He spreads my legs with his.

He looks in my eyes as he enters me "I love you Lacy! I have loved you ever since I read your first story. I had to know more about you. I researched you."

He starts thrusting, repeating the words "I love you" as he makes love to me.

I tell him "I love you master."

In that moment it is true, my feelings over whelm me.

We orgasm a last time and fall asleep entwined in each other. At some point he pulls a blanket over me.

Several hours later he wakes me up, "Come on Lacy you need to use the bathroom."

I groggily get out of bed, and head to the bathroom. Wait a sec, what is up with this. I turn around and look at him.

"Keep moving Lacy." He says.

I go into the bathroom, but when I go to close the door he is standing there. He hands me a plastic stick.

"I don't understand, what is this?" I ask.

"A pregnancy test Lacy." He tells me.

I laugh, "I am taking birth control Master."

"You were Lacy, but I replaced them with placebos 2 months ago." He tells me.

I just stare at him in shock.

Finally, I can speak, in a very controlled voice I said "You changed my birth control with a placebo?"

"Yes" is all he responds.

I have no idea what to say. I want to yell, jump up and hit him. How dare he, this is wrong in so many ways.

Instead a pee on the stick, finish with the bathroom. I hand the stick to him, and storm off to the bed. I get in bed, back to the headboard, pull my knees to my chest and cry. He finally emerges, with a big smile on his face. I want to slap that face, I have a bad feeling about what is coming.

"We are having a baby Kitten." he says with glee.