All Comments on 'Ladies That Lunch'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 2

Simon remembers as he is walking back to the stairs that he still had his Glock in his overcoat at the door. he sneeaks over and retrieves the weapon and strides confidently now back into the room where the three sluts are laughing an carrying on. The laughter stops as they hear the sound of a bullet being chambered.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Simon's cock is harder than it's ever been as his third accurate shot hits his final target.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

great work. loved the stage scene where the women watched their sissy's. wish it had more details pertaining to their activities on stage and the womens reaction to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nicw writing, love tge story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next Chapter Simon's Revenge

Simon arrives back at the room and promptly snaps the necks of the 2 sissy's. Easily done and then waits for Charlotte with a bed slat. When the door opens, proceeds to beat her to death. Now wears my wife? HaHaHaHaHa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Attention all women

Treat your husbands like this and guarantee yourself a divorce. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just like the news except....

Sad story. We read about this all the time except it is women who have been kidnaped and tortured, brain washed and sexually assaulted. no one finds enjoyment in those stories. Wonder how some readers can separate this from fantasy and find this to be good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hows that going to work?

Once he's loose, why wouldn't he either leave or beat the crap out of her? Did I miss the part where he was 5'1", 120 lbs and she was 6'2" and 210 lbs? She simply can't physically dominate him. Start of and end of story. The rest is poppycock. And why would a woman want to have him as a "wife"? If she wants that type of relationship, why not divorce him and find a woman to love? This whole thing is nonsensical. Bad even for fiction.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just a couple of questions

Is the husband the breadwinner? If he has a job and makes the money, his wife will need to let him go to work. And will the other women be around ALL the time? If not, then a single woman doesn't dominate any of the men one on one. And when they let the men go, do the men have them arrested for assault and battery? Or do they simply go to their attorneys, file restraining orders against the woman, followed by divorces? I understand that this one time, the women have the upper hand, based on numbers. But after that, their games are all done. So if their point was to abuse their husbands one time before getting divorced, mission accomplished. But past that, they are going to be ex-wives that have lost their standing in the community because all their friends and families are going to know about their behavior. Doesn't seem like a very clever idea. Which is why this story wasn't very entertaining. It simply made no sense, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dominating someone and brainwashing them with a paddling? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that didn't work

The men certainly aren't suffering from Stockholm Syndrome as they are not captives over a long enough period of time to cause them to identify or sympathize with the women. And they certainly haven't been "brainwashed" as suggested by a previous anon as that would take an extended period of propaganda and torture to achieve. So you apparently are suggesting that one caning would have broken them

emotionally and physically enough so that they felt compelled to follow the womens instructions. It's far more plausible to believe that the men would have rejected the women completely and left them. I know this is a fictional story, but you should have some degree of believability in it. This sorry story has none. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really? You wrote this?

And posted it? And I was dumb enough to waste my time reading it. One of the worst stories I've read on this site. I realize it's fiction/fantasy. But it made absolutely no sense and was so unbelievable and ridiculous I'm still amazed you thought it worthy to post. What a pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't see it

How would a couple of spankings make them completely submissive? Wouldn't it simply anger them? And when they were out of the sphere of influence of the women, wouldn't they plot revenge? I'd like to read THAT story! Where's Finishthedamnstory? I gave this a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How about this?

Since he is going to be free at some point (they aren't trying to keep all the men prisoners are they?) why doesn't he simply go to the Police and press assault charges? He has the bruises to prove it and a simply finger printing of the cane or strap will finish the wife off. He certainly wouldn't provide bail. That solution seems more logical than your scenario. Yours is just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Several holes in this sad tale

I've read some of the other comments and they bring up valid points. There seems to be a lot of incomplete facts or actions in this mess. Perhaps you could write a 2nd chapter and clear things up? Maybe the husbands get revenge? Otherwise this gets and deserves a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When the husbands go to work

The wives are going to jail. Fair trade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I can see why the men obey. Deep down, most of us male are not mucho-macho gorillas, but actually find female domination to be the answer to our existential angst. Some commentators here seem to have some compensatory issues to wrestle with, since they dream about Simon going to the police (yeah, you want to be in the headlines as the guy paddled by your own wife--plus she'll claim he abused her, anyway, and will get Gloria Allred as lawyer) or even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that it was unfinished. I agree with some previous comments that it seems logical for the husbands to get revenge. The form of that revenge is the next chapter. But this author decided to leave this unfinished as he did with a couple of his other stories. BAH!

garyr19680garyr19680over 8 years ago
Interesting

I've read this before, and have come back several times. A fantasy and well done. I'm sure that there are lots of hate comments.

This isn't one of those because this story is a fantasy, a fun one to think about, maybe play it with one's wife, before going back to a real life. Still it would be easy to not have to make decisions any more, do as told and not have any responsibilities.

In real life what they did was kidnapping, assault and battery. Kidnapping started the first time he told them he wanted them to let him go. He was frightened and feared for his safety as any normal person would be, that's assault. Once they hit him it was battery. That much was a serious felony. Of course one could look at it as a game the people played once, the story of how much they hit him and how hard and long grew with each telling, and his cries to let him go were part of the game.

That's the part of the story I didn't like, and glossed over. The idea of making him into a sissy was fun, but the sissy to sissy stuff wasn't my bag. At least not consciously, I can't speak for my sub-conscious, but I have come back to this story time an again and enjoyed it each time, having to remind my self that it was a fantasy.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story description misrepresents its content

This story should be cleary identified with the non-consensual tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What did the wives do for money for lunch?

When the husbands threw them out and divorced them for cause? Did the wives spend some time in prison for spousal abuse? Seems likely. Poorly thought out story with no consideration given to consequences. Glad you stopped posting.

unitasjb1955unitasjb1955over 8 years ago
Dominant Wife!

This was the best erotica I've ever read! You have a taste for this! Women in total control of their men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap was that??

Only a real idiot can write such a crap!! Maybe you should look into a mirror to get the right answer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yawn 1*

move along nothing to see

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 1 year ago

5***** stars for an excellent story.

I love your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous