All Comments on 'Lady and the Scamp Ch. 03'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wet my panties

Girl you are awesome. I love you. The emotions during the sex is overwhelming. Keep up the work or I will kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ummm...the "English" side of the conversation is a bit Emily's parents from Friends. Is that intentional?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've taken to

Looking at the last page of the last chapter of older multi-part postings to see if they are complete before investing the time and emotion in reading only to come to a dead end.

Sure wish there were a way users could warn each other in the stories/poems listings of a long series of chapters that has seemingly been abandoned similar to the H, W etc applause indications.

Appreciate you as an author and the demands on your time etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u r amazing

The storie is simply brill, would love to have more, and from what I have read on ur submissions list, u have a great tallent, so plz continue to write

ShamouShamouover 8 years ago
Yet another unfinished great story :(

My wish is that LitErotica wouldn't allow series to be rated until the last chapter was posted.

As good as the first three chapters are they are also a complete DUD without an ending. 0* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super story but

Such a shame its unfinished ill health is a real pain and I hope you are making a full recovery. When you are restored please supply the ending your fans need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
frustration

This is a fabulous LOVE story, I'm 74 and enjoyed it immensely, i do hope that your health improves for there to be a great ending to such a lovely story, thank for making an old man happy, from peter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
651 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES