Lady and the Stranger

Story Info
She meets a stranger for new experiences.
3.5k words
4.13
41.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m very pleased” he whispered against my ear as he gently caressed my shoulders and leaned closer to feather kisses on my trembling neck. Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m doing this . . . ahhh, feels so good. “You followed my directions, good girl.”

It is interesting how I found myself in this situation I never dreamed I would experience. I met him on the internet in a maze of boring and often vulgar chat rooms. Our conversations contained the usual banter back and forth about things we had in common. On his profile he had a variety of interests listed including quite a few sexual subjects that were beyond anything I had ever explored or even contemplated. Our conversations were always interesting and often graphic, openly discussing his sexual interests and experiences – and my lack of experience. When the suggestion came that we meet in such an unusual way, I resisted at first and yet . . . What would it be like to be with a stranger, blindfolded and at the mercy of what ever sensation he chose to initiate. . . This is the most irresponsible thing I have ever considered, but the thought of the danger, the mystery, the wonder of what it would be like . . . dare I do this? We even discussed the music I liked. I made suggestions. He said, “Okay I know what to bring. Dress in a bra and a button down shirt with a skirt – no underwear. Use a scarf as a blindfold. Sit on the couch waiting, anticipating. I will knock once and come in. I may stay a few minutes or longer” Oh my god, no underwear? I can’t do that, I can’t. After some negotiation I thought I won the underwear issue but every other instruction given by my mystery man I followed exactly. I remember preparing for the visit with excitement and a generous dose of real fear. As I sat there waiting, I drew false courage from a bottle of beer I found earlier in the fridge and waited. What will he be like, what will he do, can I do this? I never noticed before how the leather of this couch is so cold but it feels good . . . will he come? Do I want him to . . . yes.

A single knock on the door and it opened and was quickly shut again and locked. I sensed him move up behind me as I sat in the middle of the couch facing the inside of the room. “I’m very pleased” he whispered against my ear as he gently caressed my shoulders and leaned closer to feather kisses on my trembling neck. He was behind me. The blindfold deprived my curiosity but when he spoke to me, I felt myself melt. Mmmmmm That voice. My heart beat rapidly and I wondered if he could feel it as he kissed my neck, my shoulder, up to my ears. He touched me through my clothes. He turned me, rough and gentle at the same time and covered my mouth with his. I could feel his mustache, soft, tickle my lips as his tongue found its way into my mouth. Oh God. I could feel the throbbing of my pussy and knew the panties I insisted on were being drenched with my juices. I wrapped my figures in his hair pulling his mouth closer tasting the inside, wanting more and wanting him to leave at the same time. I loved that kiss. I was not disappointed as his caresses extended down to my breasts. What will he think? Will he walk out when he sees my body? Please do. Oh God, please don’t.

“Mmm very nice” he said into my neck while filling his hands with my breasts. Mmm I trembled and sucked in air Can he feel my heart because it feels like it will leap from my chest. “Are you a little nervous?” I guess he can “Yes.” I laughed anxiously as his hands found their way into the top of my peasant blouse, and firmly kneeded as he kissed me again. Does he have any idea how much I like to be kissed? I expected this hastily arranged meeting to be quick and hurried but was continually surprised by the relaxed attention to detail . . . my every detail.

My nipples were so hard inside my bra -- they ached to be free. He focused on my nipples and rolled them around in his fingers through the thin fabric of my bra. He pinched them making them sting. ohhhmmmm I felt myself getting wetter and the sensations in my pussy as if she said, “hey, what about me?” not now. He moved around in front of me as his hands busily worked the buttons at the front of my shirt and parted it wide exposing me to his view. I tried to breathe steadily but my chest rose and fell as if I had just run a race. I can’t see his reaction. I sat briefly feeling like a virgin the first time she is exposed to a potential lover. I anxiously bite my lip between my teeth conscious of this nervous habit when thoughts rush through my head and I can’t seem to focus. There were no fumbling teenagers here, only this man who knew exactly what he was doing to me and a woman experiencing so many different sensations at the same time that it was almost overwhelming. Almost. Things ran through my mind at the rate of a speeding train. “Ohh very nice” he says in that throaty voice.

He kneaded more flesh, rough caresses, finger tips brushing lightly, up my neck, down again, coming back to kiss occasionally, gently biting at my nipples through the fabric. I felt the goose bumps rise on my arms when he caressed a particularly sensitive spot or breathed against my ear. My ears were very sensitive given I was straining for any clue as to what was in store next.

He continued exploring with his mouth, sometimes lightly brushing my lips then next kissing me deeply with his tongue exploring my willing mouth. Again she below takes notice and tingles and contracts. mmmm

“Sit up.” He said reaching around and opening the back of my bra pulling my breasts free. My mystery man again worked alternating between gentle touches and rougher, twisting my nipples, sucking hard and then gently on my bare breasts . . . feels so good. what will he do next? Where did he go, damn blindfold! His voice came above me. He is apparently standing . . this blindfold is so disorienting. “Stand up” spoken softly as he pulls me up from the couch. I must have looked concerned. “It’s okay, stand up, trust me” as he steadied me. that voice

I am accustom to reading people by looking at their reactions and reading body language. I am unsettled not only by lacking the ability to do this, but by the scarf wrapped around my eyes and giving this man, this stranger, control over me. I am guided away from the couch toward the window. what? “Sit, there is a chair behind you” whispered in my ear as he gently guides me backwards. I sit down tensely on the ottoman he has moved so he has access all around it and me. It is soft and warm after the coolness of the leather couch. He teased my lips, my neck, my ears. I had difficulty orienting whether he was in front of me or behind me although it didn’t matter. All that mattered were the new sensations that I was feeling. The Eagles played in the background as he pinched my nipples between his fingers and closed his mouth over one sucking it deeply into his mouth. My blouse sliding backwards down my arms barely was noticed as he fondled and twisted my tits. Sometimes the blindfold was a blessing because I couldn’t see the things he was doing to me. I still blushed but, I could only feel. I felt as if my nerve endings were open and raw. The blouse found its way down my arms and the bra finds its way off of one shoulder. He was behind me, no in front of me, no . . . . doesn’t matter. . . He is there, he has secured my blouse and the dangling side of my bra around my hands, meant to gently keep my hands behind me but not tight. I barely realize what he is doing until it is done. He knows I am leery of anything involving bondage but he reminds me that he is in control, “It isn’t tight, trust me I will not hurt you.” I realize this position makes me completely open to his view and juts my breasts forward. what a little whore I am, wait, what is happening, what is he doing??? . He stood in front of me pushed my head back and ground his mouth against mine as he played his tongue against mine. “Stick out your tongue.” I tentatively do as I am told and his mouth covered mine again as he sucked my tongue into his mouth and again explored mine with his. So long since I have felt this kind of, no, never, not this way. I feel like I’m on fire and he hasn’t even. . . While his mouth worked its magic he caressed my legs and gently raised my full skirt up above my knees and parts my legs. I don’t know if he is still standing or kneeling but soft touches spread up the inside of my thighs and up to the damp panties covering my pussy. He lightly stroked his fingers over my underwear grazing the region of my clit and commented without surprise, “Good girl, Ohhhhh you are wet,.” . . what . . .

Again touching my neck and my shoulders, more kisses as he massaged my shoulders and down my back my ears again, I feel the gooseflesh working down my arms. Will he notice? He made this throaty sound when he knew he did something that got a reaction from me. Of course. He was totally focused on giving me pleasure. Now, it is funny how details become sketchy when I think back -- This stranger latched onto my nipple as he continued to play his hands over my body. I know my face must have been flushed under the light blue scarf. A low moan escaped my lips as he sucked and bit first one then the other and then, both at the same time. oh god, so good. “Pick a number between one and ten.” Now I know a look of confusion must have crossed my face followed closely by a look of anxiety. “Two” I nervously announce. “Such a low number” he said. What? Ouch! My breast stung a little when he slapped my nipple area once and then again. I must admit that it scared me a little – the shock of those light smacks, but at the same time . . . He continued his play with my breasts and light caressing through my underwear, very gentle then given the circumstances. He continued this teasing and licking and touching for what seemed like forever but at the same time it was difficult to focus on the passage of time. My hands which had remained behind me still lightly secured by the shirt were damp with perspiration caused by the tension of the moment. Caressing down my arms and then they were released. “Stand up and move back to the sofa” he instructed helping me again to my feet and over and down.

Now this was one of those moments where I was very nervous and details remain sketchy. No, that is not exactly accurate. The details of individual sensations are vivid in my mind. The difficulty lies in stringing them together in the order in which they occurred.

My mystery man had me sit on the edge of the sofa and coaxed my panties off. I was extremely uncomfortable with this and again, “Trust me” was whispered. Why am I here with this man giving over to this intimacy that is so impersonal? Mmm because it feels good, she whispers to me again. Gently he continued teasing the area around my clit and swollen pussy lips. I was very self conscious and all the dangers I was possibly faced with were racing through my mind again. At the same time, and for no reason that I can explain now, I felt okay. This was so forbidden in so many different ways.

“Ohhhh, you are so wet” he laughed. DUH, my mind betrayed me. (Once a smartass always a smartass) He was in front of me and gently played with my pussy while he continued manipulating my breasts and occasionally pausing to taste my mouth again. I felt him get up and wasn’t sure where he had gone until I heard the freezer open and rustling in the ice bin. We had talked about ice before during chat. I shivered before he even came back. He had a towel to protect the couch and the ice cubes. He ran the cold cube over my sensitive nipples, down my stomach teasing. He would play with the ice and then have me hold it in my mouth as he warmed my nipples with his mouth. Sucking hard and then licking – driving me wild as the ice cube melted in my mouth. This is delicious. Then he would take it and start again. He played the ice cube in the area of my web pussy and tentatively slipped a finger inside my wet hole. I felt my breath catch in my throat, expecting the discomfort which did not occur as a result of his slightly invading finger. My muscles contracted causing pain and pleasure all at the same time. “Mmmmmmm, that’s it.” He continued to gentle rub the area around my clit until I had to beg him to stop. It was so sensitive.

“On the couch, on your knees, hands on the back of the couch and leave them there,” he ordered. I did not realize at the time the restraint he was exhibiting as he ran me through these totally erotic paces. Had I known then what I know now about the way the wheels of his mind turn, I might have been more apprehensive about trusting him. I would like to say that I had fantasies that were being fulfilled but I can not. Nothing like this experience had entered into the realm of possibility within my mind.

Again, images of a virgin to the sacrifice ran through my mind but I did not know to whom or what the sacrifice was being made or for that matter why virgin would come to mind at all. I only knew seeking hands, firm lips, moist hot mouth with soft mustache that tickles my upper lip with that seeking tongue that explored as kisses deepened. Oh god. Briefly he allowed me to wind my fingers into his soft thick hair as he kissed me before pushing my hands away. I love to touch, caress and I found this frustrating. I wanted so much to pull him back into my mouth and taste his tongue again. And the voice that melts my insides, mustn’t forget that. Sexy sounds he made. Mmm I wanted to please him. But more, he was determined to explore my pleasure whether I realized it or not.

I did as he instructed getting on my knees on my couch as he arranged my skirt so it wasn’t trapped under my knees. The cold leather once again sent shivers up my body. At least I blame it on the leather. They might have been the shivers I felt as his breath was on my bare back as he kissed and licked and teased my neck, my back. He leaned into the length of my back and then caressed my back side through the thin, gauziness of my skirt. The blindfold prevented my knowing whether he had removed any or all of his clothes, but I did feel his hardness against me. I again felt a small rush of fear before he lifted my skirt and tucked it into itself and out of his way. My ass was totally exposed and I felt very vulnerable. “Ummmmmm.” He squeezed and kneaded my ass then much to my surprise, he lower his mouth and started to sprinkle kisses around it. He alternated between roughly twisting and manipulated the flesh of my ass and caressing it gently and running his nails over my skin lightly. My breath was coming in little gasps and I was trying so hard not to let any sound escape me. Several times I know I held my breath and just allowed the sensations of the experience to wash over me. He pushed me forward with his hand on my back as he nibbled and bit and sucked on first one cheek and then the other. Rocking forward pushed my face into the back of the couch and lifted the cheeks of my bottom opening it further to his view and allowing him easier access to my sensitive pelvic area. Oh god, oh god – I am on fire. . I am no stranger to the pleasure/pain of anal sex. Worked to the proper level of passion and readiness, mmmm it can be delicious. Oh god, how can I trust him not to hurt me, I have only been this intimate with one other person . . . What is he planning – he can’t . . . He leaned in again and slowly used his tongue along the middle of my ass, lightly teasing and at the same time reached around and with his fingers circled and stroking over my swollen clitoris. The contractions inside my vagina caused pain and such pleasure at the same time. He zeroed in on my puckered ass and I felt his tongue dart around and over my most sensitive parts. I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped my lips as I felt the contractions grow inside me. I am not certain if it was an orgasm I felt (certainly it wasn’t one where it builds and builds and then crests to a point where I fall off into sensation), but the contractions surprised, embarrassed, thrilled and hurt all at the same time. I was embarrassed because this was so strange and my reaction was . . . I don’t know, but I think he was also surprised by the intensity and quickness of my reaction. Now he knows what a whore I can be. Want to be, NO don’t want to be. Still . . . Again, that deep throaty sound he made. I still hear that sound in my head and it never ceases to get me wet, even with the passage of time.

He turned me around and said, “Now you can have what you wanted. Let’s see if you are as good as you described.” I reached out for him awkwardly because I was still blindfolded. He helped me find his cock with my mouth. I love to suck dick. Just pure and simple. I love the power it usually gives me over a man. This time was different. I could not claim the power because I wasn’t in control. Even now it is hard to write those words. I was not denied the pleasure of performing the act however. I took this stranger deep into my mouth until I felt the tickle of short, trimmed pubic hair. This elicited that same throaty noise and I was thrilled again. I slowly pulled back up the shaft of his cock, carefully shielding his sensitive skin from my teeth. I couldn’t see his reaction but he had his hands in my hair and offered encouragement. I slowly circled the top of his cock with my tongue and tasted a small amount of pre-cum on my tongue. So sweet. I continued down again twirling my tongue around and down the shaft of his cock. This is so good. I reached around and grabbed his slender butt in my hands forcing his cock further into my mouth again. Again, a low response from him. I felt him tense and took his cum deep into my throat swallowing and taking it all. After, I continued for a few moments to feather caresses and kisses with my mouth until he couldn’t stand it anymore, “Too sensitive, enough,” chuckling. “That, was different!”

I just sat there with the sweet taste of cum in my throat and heard the rustling of his clothes as he dressed again. Still blindfolded I remained on the couch just letting the sensations continue to over take me. He leaned down and kissed me again bringing me out of the euphoria that was settling in. Pushing my hair back he again spoke softly into my ear, “I am very pleased. Do not get up. Stay here and no peeking.”

He quickly crossed the room, unlocked the door and was gone. I sat there as instructed. Stunned and completely unable to wipe the most stupid little grin off my face. I wore than grin for hours. As a matter of fact, here it is again.