Bonfire

Story Info
A freshman goes to her first college party, and regrets it.
2.4k words
4.12
23.4k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susiegrl
susiegrl
24 Followers

Thanks for reading! This is my first story so please leave feedback and be kind. This story has elements of misogyny, non con, degradation etc. If that's not your thing please don't read it. All characters are over 18.

************************************************************

I stand in front of the mirror, examining the girl staring back at me. She's skinny and shapeless in a white summer dress with yellow flowers. No real breasts to speak of and just the beginning of an ass pushing the dress out. My low heels help shape athletic legs, but the rest of my body leaves me wishing for more. And although I'd turned 18 at the beginning of July my face looks too young to be going to a college party. I sigh deeply as I hold up my 28a breasts, pressing them together to see if a push up bra might help. I know the straps are too big for this dress but maybe if I change a fourth time I could make it work.

Before I can turn back to my closet my roommate pushes into the room. She laughs at the pile of discarded clothes and comes up behind me to help appraise the girl in the mirror.

"You're cute" she grins, pulling one of the dress straps down so it hangs around my shoulder. "Guys are going to want you, trust me."

She walks to my desk and rummages through the make up bag I had left out. Even though her own dresser is covered in lipstick and eye shadow, she pulls my dark red lip liner out and expertly applies it.

"You need to relax Susie, really." I notice my shoulders are tense and try to drop them. Megan walks in front of me with her own lipstick and before I can dodge she's putting it on me and having me blot on a tissue. Before we leave she will have added eyeshadow and mascara to my mini makeover.

It's because of Megan that I'm going to this party. She has tons of friends, all of whom are meeting us outside our dorm as we walk over. The few friends I've made in classes aren't interested in frat parties at all, but I came to college determined to try new things. In high school I got more A's in school than dates with boys, and never did anything that could be considered risque or really even fun. I didn't hate it, but I knew that if I didn't at least try to explore new things I would graduate college the same naive little girl I was when I arrived.

That's why I opted for a random roommate rather than living with my high school friend Jess, who, to be completely honest, is probably a lesbian but wouldn't ever admit it because her parents are uber-Christians and she couldn't handle disappointing "daddy". I roll my eyes remembering how Jess reacted when I texted her to tell her about the party. She literally called me a whore because I was going. That was 2 days ago and I haven't texted since.

As if reading my mind Megan asks, "Where's Jess, she didn't want to join us?" I hear another girl snigger behind me and I almost catch the word "bitch" as she whispers something to her friend. I try to ignore it. Jess is kind of a bitch I tell myself.

"She doesn't like fun." I roll my eyes again. "Honestly, I need a break from her."

"Good for you!" The girl who sniggered responds. Her name is Lucy and about all I know about her is that she has a boyfriend who is a junior. He's an RA on the floor above us and Megan and I catch him coming out of Lucy's room every morning. Megan looks at her as if to shut it down, but I cut in.

"Thanks. I really need this party." At that Lucy smiles and pulls a gatorade bottle out of her purse.

"Then drink this, so we can start." She smiles and shoves the bottle in my hands. Don't worry we all pregamed before you were ready. You're just catching up."

I take a swig from the bottle which turns out to be about 99% vodka and 1% red food dye. My throat burns but I hold back a cough before taking another, smaller sip in appreciation. I'd had alcohol before and I wasn't a fan. Still, you can't go to a party and not drink.

The rest of the walk to the frat house is mostly listening to girls talk about the boys they're dating, or trying to date, or just stopped dating, or are dating but want to stop dating. I try to keep track but lose focus after hearing that Nicole's ex-boyfriend used to date Megan, then hooked up with Lucy, and is now back to Nicole.

"We've only been in school for a month." I comment and the girls laugh.

"He works fast." Lucy says.

"In more ways than one" adds Megan, and we're all laughing while Nicole politely tells Megan to fuck off.

It's when we're about to walk through the door that my phone vibrates and I look down to see a message from Jess. "Don't go to that party Susie. Seriously. Just come over." I'm so pissed off at her, and a little pissed in general. I write back "Don't message me again" and block her before throwing my phone back in my clutch. That was probably a mistake.

The second we walk through the door, the five girls I arrived with split off to find their boyfriends or whatever guy they want to be their boyfriend. This catches me off guard. I hadn't expected to be alone so quickly. I look around to catch my bearings. There's a kitchen to the right, a big room with guys shouting and playing something like beer pong to the left, and down a narrow hallway in front of me I can see stairs that probably lead to a finished basement. People coming from there smell like weed.

I take a deep breath and move into the beer pong room. There's a lot more people packed into a makeshift dance floor. Couples are holding each other, the girls' heads on their boyfriends chests as they move to the music. Single girls are grinding against each other as guys try to join. A few guys are dancing alone, and every now and then someone cheers a move. Other people are talking to their friends and watching from the side lines. It's dark in this room but through the patio doors I see a smaller group outside. It seems a lot more relaxed than the dance floor atmosphere I'm currently in. I realize I have to move across the dance floor to get there, so I start dancing through couples. A few times a guy starts dancing against me, rubbing himself on me and making me dance with him. At one point Nicole, who has been glued to her boyfriend, notices me and pulls me in to meet him. I can't hear her yell over the music but he nods hello as she puts her arms around me, and we gyrate to the music. She yells in my ear "I'm totally drunk!" and I yell back "Me too!" as her boyfriend pulls her back to him.

Just then another guy I've never met slides behind me. "Hey sexy. " he whispers loudly, his deep voice clear through the dubstep playing. He's grinding against me, and I feel his hands sliding up to my hips. One hand keeps going, sliding up to the bottom of my bra. I feel my brain freeze in place. My body is still moving to the music, but all decision making is stuck in place as his hand grabs my left breast. "Mmm, tiny tits, aren't these?" He growls in my ear. I feel helpless as he pulls my dress and bra down so that my breast pops out. My nipple would be exposed to the dance floor if his hand wasn't mauling it. "I love tiny tits." He's holding me against him and I can't feel his dick pressing against my ass. "You're a submissive little slut aren't you?" He bites on my neck, sucking hard. Right as I gasp in response, another guy stumbles into us and falls to the ground, clearly drunk. As everyone around us is shoving the guy or trying to pull him off the dance floor. I quickly lift my bra and the top of my dress and escape out to the backyard.

I'm shaking as I get outside, trying to put as much distance between the dance floor and myself. The cold air feels sobering compared to the hot sticky room. The frat house backs onto a large woods, and I can see a bonfire someone started a ways away. I love fires, the sounds and smells remind me of home. There's a smaller group of people hanging out here, and I feel safer among the mix of guys and girls. I take a seat on the ground, my legs tucked under me, and I close my eyes listening to the crackle of the flames.

With some distance from the house I try to parse out what just happened. It's not like it's the first time someone has touched you like that. He was just dancing. It's not a big deal. I'll tell myself anything that might help me relax. Someone throws a log on and a girl squeals at the sparks that fly up. I giggle too loudly and everyone looks over at me. A guy I hadn't noticed before holds up a six pack of something and when I don't say anything he hands me one. I smile thanks and pull out my phone, not really ready to talk to strangers. Jess' text is still there. Blocking doesn't delete the messages. I think about unblocking her, knowing I'll do it later anyway, but something in me doesn't want to admit she was right. Fuck her. I think to myself.

I hadn't noticed the guy that handed me the beer was looking over my shoulder until he said, "Who's Jess? Your ex boyfriend?"

I look up at him, "What? No, she's a girl."

He grins widely, "Oh I wouldn't have thought you swung that way." I stare at him not knowing what he means. "It's cool, lesbians are hot. Do you go both ways or just like licking pussy?"

It takes me longer than normal to register everything he's saying. And by the time I reply with, "She's just a friend." He's already moved on to talking about how he doesn't know what a "gold star lesbian is, and how can a girl really never want to fuck a guy when there literally made for it.

I don't know why I'm so quiet. It's like he's talking 5 times faster than I can process. "I'm not a-" he cuts me off.

"Oh, you're not a gold star lesbo? So you been fucked before?"

"No, that's not what I meant." I shake my head more confused

"So how do you know what you want if you never had it?" He's grinning down at me, his arm is resting on the ground right against my ass. I notice his touch, and lose my train of thought again.

"Let's clear this up." He smiles. "Just answer my questions yes or no. You can even nod if you want. Okay?"

I nod and he pushes my body so that I'm facing him. My skirt rides up a little so that it's just covering my panties. His hand moves from behind me to my thigh.

"You ever kiss a guy?" I nod

"A guy ever felt your tits?" I wince thinking back to a few minutes ago. Wondering if he can tell. "Well? Susie, right? You been felt up by a guy?" I nod again.

"Good!" He smiles. "Has a guy ever touched your pussy? Butchy dykes don't count." I hesitate. A boy felt my pussy before but it was over my panties and I'm not sure if that counts. I'm not sure why I even care, ugh why am I so confused.

"Well, Susie? Did a guy ever do this?" He slides his hand under my skirt, pushing my panties aside and rubbing my pussy gently.

"N-no" I stammer trying to pull away but I'm caught under myself.

"You are dripping Susie." He smiles. "What's making your lesbo cunt so wet? Huh?" I look around. How did I not notice that almost everyone had gone. There's just us and two guys talking on the other side. The fire is dying down.

"It's not, I'm not" I protest, but I know I am. I can feel it as his fingers press against me.

He keeps rubbing gently. "If a guy never rubbed your pussy, you never got fingered before?" He presses his fingers against my opening. "Are you a virgin, Susie?" I nod, looking at the ground. Why am I so wet. "How many fingers does Jess put inside your tight cunt Susie? Does she make you this wet?"

"No, I mean she doesn't, I mean please stop." I finally get it out.

"What made you so wet then Susie? It wasn't my touching. You were soaked before I laid a finger on you" I look around for help. One of the guys is gone, but the other is just watching me. Waiting for me to answer. I don't.

"Was it how my friend here touched you on the dance floor? Did you like a man groping your little tits Susie?" I look up at him. How did he know about that? Just then another hand slides down my dress from behind. He slides under my bra, grabbing my breast and squeezing hard. "You love this, don't you little slut." The voice from the dance floor whispers in my ear. I gasp and reach up and grab his arm, trying to pull his hand off of me. He doesn't seem to notice. His other hand mimics the first, pulling my dress down before grabbing my other breast.

"Your tits are so tiny Susie. But these nipples are so swollen. How sensitive are they?" I keep pulling at his hand as he takes my nipples in his hands and pull, twisting them. I cry out but the man in front of me shoves his fingers in my throat making me gag and cough.

"You don't want to make too much noise Susie. We don't want the whole frat coming over to see what you're up to, do we?" I look at him and shake my head.

"We're going to help you Susie. After tonight you'll be a different girl, trust me." I look up at him, a million feelings running through my body, none of them trust.

susiegrl
susiegrl
24 Followers