20 Points

Story Info
Julie needs help passing her college Chemistry class.
1.7k words
4.28
17.8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ughhhh I moan looking at my chemistry exam grade. A 58, I really needed at least a 75 to get a passing grade this semester. Not even a 100 on a later exam would bring my grade up enough to pass. If I didn't pass I would have to retake the class and I am barely making it though the first time. I blew my brown bangs out of my face. I was going to have to talk to Professor Armstrong.

I waited after class until he was done talking to others and watched him trying to figure out how to get him to give me some extra credit work. He had to be close to retirement, at least 65, a little pudgy wearing faded khaki pants, a plaid button up and some kind of orthopedic shoes. I stifled a laugh as a long list of nerdy science jokes ran through my brain. My turn came and I walked to the front.

"Professor Armstrong, may I have a word," I asked.

"Yes, Julie I was expecting you to see me. I would have hoped you would have talked to me before now," he said frowning at me. "There really is not much you can do to pass at this point, but if you come to see me during office hours maybe we can figure out an extra credit project and get you a tutor."

I sighed and said that I would be at his office tomorrow to figure it out. Walking away I just kept thinking about how this one class would ruin my GPA and make it impossible to graduate on time.

At 1:00 the next afternoon I walked down the hall towards Professor Armstrong's office. His office hours ended at 1:30 and I hoped he wasn't busy, but was also dreading the discussion. I knocked on the door and he called me in.

"I was worried you weren't going to make it," Professor Anderson quipped. "I was thinking all night about how to help you pass the class. There is one way to bring up your grade for the last test and I have a proven method to help you get at least 20 points higher on every other test this year."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Professor, I really appreciate it. I am usually such a good student, I just don't get Chemistry."

"Are you willing to do anything to pass," he asked?

"Yes, anything!"

"Well, I have a proposal. I will increase your grade to a 95 on the last test if you agree to have sex with me, and I will give you 20 additional points on each test moving forward if you meet me every week for the rest of the class and let me fuck you."

I stared at him, hardly believing what he had said. Was he serious? He was old and not the good looking kind of old. The kind that was just gross. Could I let him touch me?

"I will have to think about it, " I say "that's a big ask."

"Don't think too long," he smiled, "I want an answer by the end of the day tomorrow. If you tell anyone I will fail you and you will have to take the class again."

I walked out of his office and strolled around campus just thinking. Would I be able to let him touch me like that without being sick? He was gross. But I did need to pass and I definitely did not want to have to take the class again. How does a man like that think a 20 year old like me will just have sex with him?

I spent a restless night trying to decide what to do. Finally at 6 AM I got up and made myself a cup of coffee. I was basically resigned to the fact that I had to do it. I called his office and left a message on his machine that just said "OK, I'll do it". Hanging up I felt a little lighter knowing at least I would pass Chemistry.

After Chemistry class that afternoon, Professor Armstrong motioned for me to stay after class. When everyone had left, he handed me a folded piece of paper and walked away. I opened it and saw an address and time typed. I swallowed and felt dread in my stomach. Would I be able to go through with it?

At 5:30 that night I was looking at myself in the mirror. How does one dress for sex with your professor? I smoothed my hair and walked out the door.

As I pulled up to a small ranch house that was brown on brown, just like most of his wardrobe, I sighed and got out of the car. I knocked and the door opened quickly and Professor Armstrong motioned me in.

"I am glad you decided to come," he said shutting the door behind me. "I was worried you would change your mind. Please undress."

Well he wasn't wasting any time. I slid my jeans down my long legs and my shirt over my head. Standing there awkwardly in my blue thong and bra I began to rethink my choice. He walked over to me, and ran his hands down my body. I stayed in shape. I love to swim and had a swimmers body, except for my breasts which were a C, which is what holds me back from competition swimming. "Nice," he murmured. he slides his hand inside my thong and gropes my shaved pussy. "MMM, just like I like." I shudder as he touches me and slides a finger inside me. "So tight. I am going to enjoy this. Take off the rest," he demands.

I slide my thong to the floor and undo the back of my bra letting my tits bounce out. He reaches out and flicks a nipple. I am surprised when my body responds and my nipples harden. He motions to the couch and I walk over and sit on the edge. "Lay back and open your legs." I lean against the back and spread my legs for him. He kneels putting his face in my pussy and inserting his tongue. I feel myself getting wet as he licks me. I begin to pant and he chuckles. "Little slut aren't you. Lay down." I lay on the couch and watch him take off his clothes. His pudgy, pale, wrinkled body stands before me. As he pulls down his underwear I gasp at the size of his cock. Even though his belly is over the top, his hard shaft is easily 8 inches and wide. "Bet you never had one like this," he smirks. "Giving you a few extra points to have this tight young cunt is defiantly worth it." I feel his body on top of me heavy, I close my eyes as his hands touch me all over. I keep thinking it will be over soon. How long can an old man go.

I feel is cock against my pussy, his tip sliding inside. I swallow knowing I have never had anything that big inside me. I feel his body move on top of me and then moan as he thrusts his full length into me. "Mmmm that's it you little bitch. You like my cock don't you. All you whores are alike. You act all superior and then when you let us fuck you, you can't get enough." I feel him thrust over and over into me grunting and sweating with the effort of getting into my tight pussy. I try not to make any noise as he fucks me and keep my eyes closed tightly. I feel dirty and used. He smells like moth balls and orange juice. My body has other ideas though. I grip the edges of the couch and begin to pant as he laughs at me. "It feels good, doesn't it Julie. Tell me how it feels."

"Don't stop," I whisper. I am so close to cumming, I can't believe it. I feel him pull out and I open my eyes to see him standing above me. "Beg me for it," he says. "Beg me to make you cum."

"Please Professor, please make me cum." My body is screaming with need. I feel him shove violently back into me and grunt. I begin to moan as he fucks me. I let go of the couch and grab his flabby ass as he pumps into me, urging him on, faster and faster. Pretty soon my body begins to shake as a huge orgasm rips through me and I scream. He laughs and watches me twitch filled up with his cock. "That's right, cum like a little whore," he laughs.

As it ends my body feels like Jello. "On your knees whore," he whispers. I roll off the couch and onto my knees. He stand behind me and I feel him pull my hips to standing. Holding my hips he thrusts back into my pussy from behind, shoving my face into the couch. I lose track of time as he drives into me over and over grunting and moaning. I can barely breathe with my face in the couch cushion. Then I feel him tense and his hot cum surges into me. It keeps coming and coming, dripping down my thighs onto his floor. I hear him moan as he lets go of my hips and I fall to the floor. I lie there feeling his cum inside me, disgusted with myself for responding to him fucking me. "Lick me clean," he whispers. I sit and open my mouth and begin to suck his cock cleaning his cum and mine of his huge shaft. He holds my head and thrusts a couple of times making me gag. "You're a good fuck," he says. "I can't wait to get my grades worth. Get dressed and get out."

I stand up and begin to put my scattered clothes back on as he walks away. I head out to my car and wonder how many times this will happen just so I can pass. I am disgusted and strangely satisfied as I drive home to take a hot shower to wash away his smell.