Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ClodiaPClodiaPover 11 years agoAuthor
Ratings on this story are as low as I ever received,

for a posting on Literotica. This story is at the bottom of the heap, and I'm not sure why, but I suppose it could be that the ending does not leave a good feeling, to say the least. It isn't that I expected high ratings when I first starting posting on Literotica, but this is dismal compared with any of the 21chapters in "The Second Honeymoon." Insights into why, or, perhaps different comments from the 1500 people who didn't comment versus the 9 who have commented so far. Cheers!

sexi_chicsexi_chicover 11 years ago

This was really well written but the ending made me kinda depressed. I felt really bad for the chieftain so the ending was a turn off. I love your style of writing though and i really liked the story up till the end. I think if it had had a happier ending i would have loved it.

ClodiaPClodiaPover 11 years agoAuthor
Sexy Chic, you are SO right on in your comment, I think...

I had actually written this storm some time ago, but where to publish such a thing--at least until Literotica came along? When I rewrote it and posted it on Literotica, I added the rather brutal ending, because it seemed "true" to the story, what probably would have happened. Or, perhaps, it arises out of some problem of my own about gargantuan dicks! Whatever the case, you make the point that this is fantasy to be enjoyed, not truth-telling, and the fantasy is shattered by the awful ending. I wonder if Literotica permits editing of already posted stories? I never figured out how, but, as I think of it, perhaps one deletes the story and re-posts the new version. I will explore because I see your wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ugh

I have to agree with sexi_chic; I had a really nice buzz going until the end. It is entirely possible that he could have met his sad end in that manner, given the depraved excesses of court life, but what a dismal ending. Could you please look into editing the ending? Perhaps the good Lady could spirit him away to her new digs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great until the end

I was ready to give this 5 stars until the gruesome ending. The ending had me cringing and, if anything, should probably be listed in "Erotic Horror". A warning would be nice too. The ending is gonna give me nightmares.

ClodiaPClodiaPover 10 years agoAuthor
Please comment and check out my Facebook page!

Please leave your comments so I can decided if I should try to "spring loose" the first chapter and add new chapters. Also, I have a Facebook page. So come visit me, "Claudia Pulcher," and be my friend. Those of you who read "The Second Honeymoon" during the many years it was being posted, here, might like to know it is now available on Amazon in both ebook and paperback. I wish that all the thousands of readers who enjoyed it and gave it such a high rating here could discover the book! Come see my on Facebook!

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
You can edit it

If you want to just edit a small part, just submit the edited story exactly the same way you did the first time, with the same title and the word EDITED in the title. It takes 1-2 weeks and will just quietly change; comments and scores remain the same. It won't appear as new. If the story has substantially changed you can send a pm requesting it be deleted and then submit it with new title and new content just like a totally new story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous