Lady Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without relent William continued plundering her until his thrusts became ragged, his breath loud and his legs started to tremble. Pushed deep inside her and with his weight over her prone body he came. Jerking, spurting, emptying himself into his Lady Jane. With weakened arms he reached out and released her bonds. They slipped sideways to a thick sheepskin rug before the fire and William wrapped her up in his arms her head on his chest.

Nothing was said and yet everything was made clear.

-------

Much later that night, William carried Lady Jane to the imposing four-poster bed. He lay her down and wrapped her in his arms until she drifted away again.

Sunlight spearing in through the tall slender window woke William. As he blinked into consciousness the silhouette of Lady Jane appeared above him. She was naked and William smiled at the memory of the previous evening. He felt the familiar hardness of his cock tinge with an ache of good use.

"This is how it will work between us." Lady Jane's voice was full of command. "In public you shall appear as dutifully serviant as ever. In private you can be more... well, familiar."

William moved quickly, grasped her torso and flipped her onto the bed, pinning her down with his weight and strength. His tensed thigh pressed against her sex and inwardly smiled at the involuntary little buck of her hips. His mouth swept across a flattened breast and rapidly puckering nipple.

"In private I will devour you, fuck you, make love with you. Is that familiar enough for you my Lady?"

Despite herself, Lady Jane grinned.

"Perfectly."

"We are in agreement then."

As if to seal the pact, William entered his Lady with one bold thrust making her cry out in pleasure with just a tinge of pain at the bump of his blunt weapon against her cervix. As he drove her over her private cliff William saw a small movement in the deep shadow between the imposing fireplace and Lady Jane's dressing room. Holding his gaze still even whilst maintaining the merciless rhythm of his hips, William could make out Nancy, his Lady's maid. She stood pressed into the shadowy corner, her skirts bundled up at the front, the wrist of her right hand betraying the reason.

12