Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 01

Story Info
A student finds discovers life with a cuckquean couple.
2.6k words
4.59
34.2k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VSS0805
VSS0805
138 Followers

Hannah never intended to become a cuckcake to cuckquean couples, but looking back she wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Hannah could only be described as beautiful. She had long silky black hour with an hourglass figure that included a pair of 36D boobs that her best friend Alice envied.

Hannah and Alice had been best friends since fate had them sit next to each other in home room on their first day of middle school. They had almost been inseparable ever since.

Hannah was 19 and about to start her sophomore year of college at a large university in her hometown when her father was transferred to the West Coast, leading her get a small apartment near campus. Alice was attending her mom's alma mater, a small college out of state but she remained close to Hannah. The two texted daily and spoke several times a week.

Hannah liked sex. A lot. She was picky, but admitted she had a high sex drive. One of the reasons she chose to live alone was it give her the ability to bring men home or openly use one of her her toys to masturbate.

Her sex life Alice changed forever that first fall semester she was in the apartment.

It was a Saturday; she was between boyfriends and in mood to go out. Hannah, like many underage college students, had a fake ID, so she made arrangements to meet a girlfriend and her roommate at a bar called "The Dugout" owned by a former professional baseball player in town. She picked that bar because it had an older clientele than the meat market bars surrounding campus. Hannah really didn't feel like fending off college boys all night.

Hannah arrived first, wearing a pair of tight jeans with a black lightweight sweater that showed a generous amount of cleavage and four-inch black slingback heels. She had learned if she showed off her boobs, the guy working the door tended to look more closely at them than her fake ID.

Hannah got a table and ordered a Long Island iced tea while she waited for her friend. She had been there about 10 minutes when her phone beeped with a text. "Sorry, not sure if I can make it. Stuck at work."

Jenny was an assistant manager at a pizza place near campus in addition to going to college. Hannah correctly interpreted the text to mean the someone had failed to show up for work and Jenny, who had been scheduled to work 10:30-7:30 was not getting off anytime soon

That left Hannah sitting alone with her drink at the table. She finished her drink and was thinking about leaving when Phil came over to the table with another Long Island iced tea for her. "I saw you make a face when you were looking at you phone," he said. "I can't imagine you got stood up."

Hannah laughed. "My girlfriend got stuck at work and her roommate doesn't have a car," Hannah said, motioning for Phil to join her. Phil was older, Hannah guessed around 45, but nice looking. He proved to be a good companion, charming and funny. He was not wearing a wedding ring.

Hannah had three drinks while Phil nursed a single beer. As she finished her third drink, Hannah looked at Phil, and said. "I really shouldn't drive. Do you want to drive me home or should I call for a ride?"

"I'll be happy to drive you anywhere you want to go, but you need to give the bartender your phone number and tell him we are leaving you car in the parking lot."

"That's a good idea," Hannah said, " Give me your contact information and I'll text you my info. Would you handle telling the bartender for me?"

Phil quickly texted Hannah a file that included his phone number, office number, home address and email. Hannah responded with her phone number. While Phil was at the bar, Hannah made a quick decision. "I'm in the mood to get laid. Ole Phil is going to get lucky tonight." She then texted Phil's info to both Jenny and Alice saying, "I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'm going home with this guy tonight."

When Phil came back to the table, Hannah stood up, leaned in and kissed him passionately. They walked outside and kissed again the kissed a third time when they reached Phil's car, a classic dark green Triumph TR7 convertible.

"What a sweet ride," Hannah said. As they got in the car, Phil put his hand on Hannah's leg and said softly, "Do you want me to take me home or would you like to come himself with me. It's totally up to you."

Hannah flashed him her most dazzling smile. "I'll go home with you," she said.

As they drove, Hannah reached over and played with Phil's cock through his pants. By the time they arrived he was rock hard. They went in the front door, settled on the couch and Phil turned on the gas fireplace. They quickly began making out. Phil was a good kisser and Hannah melted into his embrace. Before too long, all of her clothes, except for her thong were strewn on the living room floor. Phil was shirtless but was still wearing his pants.

After kissing and sucking on her boobs and kissing her one more time, Phil took her by the hand and led her down the hall to his bedroom, where he licked her to a an orgasm before two had saw animalistic sex -- twice -- before falling asleep. Hannah woke up at 4:30, used the bathroom then woke Phil by sucking his cock so they could make love gently this time,

Hannah quickly passed out again and slept soundly until 8 a.m., when she woke up alone in bed. She picked up her phone and saw two text messages. The first was from her Jenny saying, "I'm jealous. Have fun." The second was from Alice, saying, "You had better let me know you are safe. I'm not above calling the cops if you ignore me."

Hannah chuckled and sent a return text, " Am fine. Call you when I get home."

Hannah was just about to get out of bed and go looking for Phil when the door to the bedroom opened and a woman walked in, carrying Hannah's clothes that had obviously been laundered and folded.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Donna. I'm Phil's wife."

Hannah quickly adjusted the sheet to cover her body as her face registered her shock.

"Relax honey," she said. "I was here last night in the guest room listening to you fuck my husband. I knew he was bringing you home. Go take your shower and get dressed then we can talk."

Hannah's mind raced as she showered but she felt strangely turned on as well. She quickly dressed, grateful that her clothes, especially her panties, had been laundered and then found Donna in the kitchen.

"Phil left to play golf so we could talk," Donna said. "Can I buy you breakfast before I take you to your car?"

Hannah nodded yes, not knowing what to say. Donna started talking as soon as they got in her car. "I know this sounds strange," she said, "but I love hearing or watching my husband with another woman. I am what is called a cuckquean.

"From the sounds I heard coming from our bedroom last night, I think you enjoyed yourself. I was masturbating as I listened."

Hannah's face turned red with embarrassment. "I had a good time," Hannah admitted.

"Our original plan was for me to remain in hiding until Phil took you back to your car," Donna said. "But Phil thinks you're special and wants to see you again so we need to talk."

Hannah nodded. "I don't know what to say," she said as they pulled into the parking lot of a pancake house.

"The manager here is a friend of mine, and no, she doesn't know about our lifestyle," Donna said. "We have some time before after church crowd gets here so I'll ask for a table in the back room so we can talk."

They were quickly seated alone in a spacious back room. After placing their breakfast orders, they began talking."

"I am a Realtor," Donna said. "I bring clients here to talk about what they want in a house so they are used to me asking for privacy. I hate using the office and go there as little as possible. I basically work out of my house and car."

Hannah nodded."So tell me how this would work," she said.

Donna took a deep breath. "It's entirely up to you," she said. "Any time you want sex with Phil, he's all yours, unless we are out of town or my mother or Phi's son is visiting. He can wear a condom like he did last night or you can have his cum and he will wear a condom when he fucks me. Phil had a vasectomy before and his first wife divorced so there is no danger of pregnancy."

Hannah nodded. "I don't really like condoms but I use them with someone new," she said.

"I understand," Donna answered. "You should understand that I am very submissive and will do what you want. I can watch or I can be banished to the guest room. That's where I'll sleep if you stay overnight.

"I will even lick my husband's cum out of you if you want. And I will accept your punishments. I have been spanked with a paddle, belt and hairbrush by previous cuckcakes. Phil likes to watch that."

Hannah a sip of her coffee. "Why do you do this? What do you get out of it?"

Donna took a deep breath. "I think it goes all the way back to when I was 18 and just out of high school." she said. "I came home from the city pool park one summer day, went to my room and heard my older sister, who was home from college, having sex in her bedroom. I couldn't believe she was doing it in the house while mom was there but mom was on the phone with her sisters and those two talk for hours.

"That was such a turn on for me that I almost wore out my giant stuffed elephant masturbating while thinking about it. Then I started reading voyeur stories and watching videos online and I was hooked."

Donna blushed.

"I discovered my submissive side and interest in women in college. My roommate snooped on my computer and saw some of the stuff I was looking at. She said she should spank me for being naughty and I instantly got wet."

Hannah laughed. "Funny how that happens."

"Well, she did and I loved it," Donna replied. "It's a long story but I ended up being her submissive while still dating men."

As they talked, Donna told her she met Phil on a dating up when she was 30 and he was 35. He had been divorced two years while she had never married. Not long after they were married, Phil caught her watching a voyeur video online, prompting a series of long conversations.

"Finally, we took a trip to Las Vegas and I convinced Gary to call an escort service," Donna said, "I hid in the closet and had to stuff my panties in my mouth to keep quiet while they fucked. I loved it. We have lived this life every since. We are discreet and very picky. We'd love for you to join us."

Hannah nodded. "How many women have you had do this for you?"

Donna explained that there had been six women before Hannah.

"You would be our youngest and prettiest, which excites us both," Donna said, "The only condition is you will be our cuckcake for no more than one year then we will move on. I won't let Phil to get too attached to you."

Hannah nodded. "I'm flattered, but I need to think about it."

Donna said she understood and gave Hannah her work and personal cell numbers as well as her personal email. After Donna dropped Hannah off at her car, the women embraced then gently kissed.

"I'll be in touch with you soon," Hannah said but she already knew what she was going to do because her panties were soaked just thinking about the possibilities.

After driving home, Hannah called Alice and talked for more than an hour as she explained what happened. Then Hannah went to bed with her trusty wand, satisfied herself and took a nap.

When she woke up, she picked up her phone, hesitated briefly then sent a text to Donna's personal cell. "What is your schedule Thursday? And Phil's?"

Donna instantly answered. "I have one showing at 11 am then nothing official although I have some paperwork that can be done anytime. Gary will be home about 6:15. Does this mean you have good news for us?"

Hannah laughed out loud.

"I'm in," Hannah texted. "We will start Thursday. I am going to call you soon. You will listen to what I have to say, answering 'Yes, Miss Hannah' to let me know you understand my instructions."

Hannah waited five minutes to call, guessing -- accurately -- the wait would drive Donna crazy. She answered on the first ring, "Hello, Miss Hannah."

"Can Phil hear us?" Hannah demanded in a hash tone.

"No, Miss Hannah," Donna replied. "He is watching football in the living room and I am watching a movie in the bedroom."

Hannah spoke again in her stern voice. "When you get up Thursday, you will wear a dress and stockings. Not pantyhose. Stockings. They can be either stay-up thigh highs or attached to a garter belt. If you don't own stockings go buy a pair. You will not wear panties, You don't have to wear shoes at home but when you leave, I expect you in heels."

She paused.

"Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna said, finally catching on to what was expected of her.

"I will pick you up around 2," Hannah continued. "Our first stop will be the nail salon where you will watch me get a mani-pedi so I look nice for Phil. You will not get your nails done."

Another pause.

"Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna said as her voice got huskier, revealing she was getting excited.

"Next, we will go shopping," Hannah said. "You will buy two nice sheet sets that are only not be used when I am there. You may not sleep on them. And you will help me pick out some lingerie to wear for Phil. Don't worry, I'll buy it."

Another pause. "Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna said.

"Tell Phil to pick up something for his dinner after work," Hannah said. " You and I will go out to dinner before we go to your house. I'll only have time for a quickie with Phil but I might let you watch."

Donna let out a gasp. "Oh yes, Miss Hannah."

"One more thing," Hannah ordered. "You are on denial, starting now. You may nay orgasm until after I spend next weekend at your house. You will edge twice a day and report to me by text Immediately after you do that. If Phil needs relief, you may suck him as long as you report it to me."

Donna groaned then after a pause whispered, "Yes, Miss Hannah."

Hannah laughed evilly then barked, "that is all. You are dismissed" and hung up, thinking "this Is going to be fun."

VSS0805
VSS0805
138 Followers