All Comments on 'Lady of the Lake'

by SciGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awwww

That is the sweetist story i have read in a long time...Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Noyce

I really liked this story. It was very sweet, as the last person said. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

*Cherry Lube*

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 20 years ago
NICE ......

A very warm and quiet story about something that we all have to learn the hard way. But also a perfect example of one of the best kept secrets ... that the female of our species is in fact the real sexual aggressor. Not a bad thing, because she does hold the future in her egg collection, but it is a little hard on the male ego.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

avoid obvious references in sexuality. That wd make it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Sweet

Loved that the characters were believable. The story line is plausible. The sex was sweet without being the main focus. The punch line at the end was something that could happen to a young couple. Please write more like this one.

Steph

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
A LOVE STORY

Lifeguards fall in love. Lady of the Lake is a sweet story of young love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, but just a couple of constructive critiques from a long ago lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor. First, a two piece suit of any sort is NOT what a female lifeguard wants to wear for a swimming rescue. A struggling victim will have that sucker off of her in the blink of an eye. Second, lake or pool water makes an exceptionally poor lubricant. Face-to-face, with the girl’s legs wrapped around me, was the only way that I could ever find to make underwater intimacy work. Any other way that I tried lost too much lubrication to the surrounding water, and made my partner’s experience very uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved your story, sweet but not overly focused on just the sex. Gave enough time for Renee and Mack to rekindle their friendship from school to begin the start of a love relationship that obviously lasted. The sex part was cute, short and sweet I loved it!

Makes me want to drag my guy out for some interesting water activities sometime when the weather warms up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciGuy@SciGuy
15 Followers
I've spent the last 35 years studying and working my butt off. Now I'm retired and it's time to have some fun. Hope to share some of my adventures with you, if I survive.