Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers

The guy was frozen in indecision as Diamond began to grind her bare crotch blatantly against his crotch. Sensing his hesitancy, she reached down and guided his hands around her hips until he was cupping her ass as the song slowly ended. The next song, Portishead's 'Glory Box,' began softly without her hips losing rhythm.

Everybody watched mesmerized as the guy clenched her ass cheeks. Diamond slowly leaned into the guy, whispering something in his ear. His eyes opened in amazement as he slowly nodded his head.

Without hesitation Diamond took his left hand from her ass and guided it between their bodies and right to where her crotch was straddling his!

The crowd erupted with cheers as Dan stared transfixed. From his angle he could only see the guy's hand between her legs, but knew it was low enough to be at her crotch—with nothing between the strangers fingers and her bared pussy.

Wrapping her arms around the guy's neck, Diamond tilted her head back as her hips began moving her crotch up and down. The guy's arm remained stationary, frozen in place as he stared at her in amazement, but it was obvious to everybody at this point she was gliding his fingers up and down her slit.

Suddenly Diamond lout a loud moan as she jerked her hips forward, and everybody around her knew without any doubt the guy had at least one, if not more fingers buried into her pussy! The guy kept his hand still while Diamond moved her hips back and forth in beat with the song as it seductively played.

Amazed, Dan watched with the rest of the crowd as her hips slowly moved faster than the beat. Her head leaned back as her breasts thrust towards the guy's face, but he was too preoccupied with what was going on with his hand to even notice her breasts inches from his face. Even the crowd was silent as her hips began moving faster and faster, everybody transfixed at the site of this beautiful girl humping a stranger's hand.

Abruptly her body arched back, a lough "Ugh" escaping her mouth as she fell forward against the guy's chest, her entire body quivering as it became apparent to everybody she was orgasming.

Dan and the rest of the crowd could only stare in utter amazement as she continued to shiver, bent forward. This time the guy's hand moved back and forth as he continued to finger fuck her. Steadily his arm sped up and after a few more minutes, her hips again thrust forward as she held tightly onto the guy, her body again shaking uncontrollably as she came again from his digital manipulations.

Regaining her composure after a few moments, she whispered in the guy's ear and giving him a kiss on the cheek slowly stood up. Everybody's eyes immediately moved to the guy's glistening hand, covered with pussy juice and shining blatantly in the flashing lights of the club.

Dan's reverie was broken as Chuck started slowly clapping, the rest of the crowd joining in as they began to cheer. Jen looked over towards them, a sheepish smile on her face as she crouched down to pick up her thong and bustier while everybody around her began shoving money at her as she took it with a smile.

After the last bill was handed to her, Jen sashayed over to Chuck and Dan, still fully nude in her high heeled thigh-high red boots as Chuck immediately pulled her into his lap, one hand nonchalantly gripping her right ass cheek.

"Fucking marvelous Diamond, truly awe-inspiring...but did you meet your quota?" he asked with a grin.

Jen slowly started counting out the money as Chuck again motioned to John, raising two fingers and waving at the three of them; however, Dan's attention was mostly on the bills Jen was counting out on the table as he stared in amazement as she tallied up $575.00!

John came over with more drinks and both Dan and Jen downed theirs immediately to Chuck's chuckle, as they slowly sipped the second.

Chuck continued to make small talk with Dan as if nothing untoward had happened; as if not even aware there was a naked woman on his lap. More surprisingly, Jen seemed perfectly at ease sitting on her boss' lap naked with his hand firmly gripping her ass.

Dan could only stare at Jen's flushed face, fully aware of his fiancée's nudity as she sat on his nemesis' lap. Moving his gaze downwards he gaped at her pussy lips puffy and pouting slightly outwards, her entire crotch glistening with her sex as he took another long pull from his drink, knowing the group of guys to the other side could see her just as well.

Jen seemed perfectly at ease sitting on her boss' lap naked, his hand firmly gripping her ass exposed to everybody.

As the intermission song played—Porcelain Black's 'This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like' Dan realized he had missed yet another of the girls' sets, his attention solely focused on Jen—or Diamond—and her blatant exposure.

"Well Dan, if you'll excuse me," Chuck said breaking his reverie, "I need to discuss some business with Diamond," Chuck said, slowly sliding Jen off his lap as he stood.

It was impossible not to notice the raging hard-on in his pants as he wrapped his arms around Jen's waist, and that made Dan realize the raging erection he also had as well. The entire evening had become dreamlike, his mind was in a turmoil at what he had seen so far this evening, a mixture of being turned on and shocked coursing through his system.

"Diamond, if you'll please join me, we can finish our conversation from the other night," Chuck said mysteriously as Dan could only stare at his naked fiancée being escorted through groups of men by his childhood rival.

Dan's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, not knowing what to think or what Chuck meant about finishing their previous conversation as Chuck guided Jen through the crowded club. Seeing his fiancée naked other than thigh-high red boots was as improbable as her behavior the entire evening and Dan's mind could not even grasp the reality of the situation. Watching Chuck guide her through the club, he watched again in a dreamlike state as several guys—obviously emboldened by how she had just behaved—patted and rubbed her ass and thighs as she passed them. Jen-Diamond did not even do anything as her body was fondled while Chuck guided her towards the back hallway where the private rooms were located.

Dan felt his heart again flutter. Trying to rationalize things, he reminded himself Chuck's new office was also down those hallways. Occasionally Chuck would stop to chat with customers, keeping Jen—or Diamond—on full display before them.

Still in a daze Dan realized somebody was near him and he looked up, seeing John the bartender standing there. Glancing back at Chuck, he started picking up the discarded glasses and looked at Dan. "Dan, I am so sorry. Mary told us you did not want Mr. DeWight knowing Jen and you were an item, and a job is a job. But fuck it man, those drinks he was having me give her were all spiked with something," he said.

"What?" Dan said, almost drawing attention to those around him.

"I'm saying don't blame Jen on this one, Mr. DeWight is one fucked up bastard and had her drinks spiked. She probably doesn't even know what she's doing. What do you want us to do?" he asked, pleadingly.

Dan's mind could barely grasp what John said, the events of the evening and seeing Jen being escorted through the club by Chuck foremost on his mind as he responded, "Don't worry John, I don't blame you, but I'm going to step back for a minute."

"Sure thing Dan, and again I'm sorry," John said as he made his way back to the bar.

Dan got up and went through a 'Staff Only' door on the other side of the stage, heading immediately to a small room to the side, knocking twice.

As the door opened, he saw Gregg's face. "Dude, what the fuck was that?" the bouncer asked perplexed, obviously having seen Jen's performance through the security cameras, but Dan just waved him to the hallway.

The room behind the door was the main security room where all the cameras in the club fed into a primary video system. Dan had a standing deal with Jen whenever she went to a private room; he was allowed to watch to make sure nothing untoward went on. Jen had worked out the deal in order to appease Dan's jealousness and in the hopes of him realizing this was only a job to her and nothing more. Dan had not come here for a while, his trust in Jen and their relationship needing no reinforcement; however, tonight he came here as if guided by remote control. Typically the only reason Dan came back here anymore was allowing Greg a break, willing to alert him if any of the other rooms got out of hand.

In a stupor, Dan waved Gregg by as he entered the room, the steady dim lighting of the television screens glowing before him. With his heart almost in his stomach, Dan started pushing buttons, cycling through the rooms until his body went still as stone, seeing Jen and Chuck enter one of the private ones, not the owner's office as he inwardly hoped.

Pushing a few more buttons, Dan turned on all four cameras in the room, showing the area at different angles on the four screens. There was a camera near the couch, pointing up from the floorboards, as well as one in the ceiling and two more hidden in the various decorations on the walls of the small room. The placement of the cameras prevented full coverage, preventing any area unobservable so the bouncers could make sure the girls were alright.

With dread Dan flicked the switch to turn on the room's intercom so he could hear as well.

Chuck guided Jen into the room, his hand still around her bare waist as he guided her to the couch; however, instead of allowing her to sit, he positioned herself in front of him as he himself sat down.

Jen-Diamond looked incredible, her red thigh-high leather boots on contrasting against her tanned skin perfectly. Even from the somewhat crappy resolution of the security cameras Dan could tell she was breathing heavily as her breasts rose and fell.

"So Diamond," Chuck's voice came across the speakers in the small room, "do you still think you cannot perform in front of a crowd?" he asked grinning.

Dan realized this was a continuation of some other conversation Chuck and Jen had previously, as he tried to wonder what the hell was going on, and how he was going to get his fiancée out of the club.

"I don't know what came over me," Jen's voice came across slightly slurry. "I can't believe how I acted out there. I can't even think straight," she said, "I think I drank too much." She sounded like she was saying it more to convince herself than to explain her actions to Chuck.

Chuck laughed. "My dear, for once you actually let your body have control instead of holding it back from inhibitions. I knew you had it in you, and remember the money you made with just a single set tonight! This is why I want you to be the lead girl of the clubs around here. You can make well over three times what you have the last two years, so it is obviously financially worth your while," Chuck told her.

Dan gapped at the television screen. "Three times her salary?" he whispered to himself in amazement. If true, Chuck's offer was almost hitting the six figure mark and Dan wondered what the hell Chuck was trying to get Jen involved with. In Chuck's business he could only assume the worst.

Still, even after what happened tonight so far, he trusted Jen to be level-headed enough to refuse anything too damaging—until his mind again flashed back to the last half hour as he had watched her not only go nude in a crowd, but use one of them to masturbate herself to an orgasm!

"I don't know, I still think I need to talk it over with my boyfriend," Jen said.

At those words, Dan's ears perked up, hoping Jen was coherent enough to wait until they had a long talk about her leaving this damn club.

Chuck slowly shook his head disagreeing. "I checked your financials, and although I don't know who your boyfriend is or what he does for a living, I can guarantee where you live and with my offer your income will be the bread winner of the family. And just think of the things you can't afford now that you will be able to now. As I told you before, you will not be forced or coerced into anything you don't want to do, that I promise," Chuck told her, smiling up at her.

Dan knew the way Chuck worked, although he would never force anybody to do anything, he had a way of backing people into a corner until they had no other options. The smile he gave Jen was one Dan had seen Chuck use many times before, making people he was talking to feel at ease and letting their guard down while he went for their throats. Dan had seen it in classes with professors and in bars with girls and he felt his blood run cold.

"I still don't know," Jen's voice said. Dan had difficulty breathing, hearing the slight questioning in her voice.

"I'll tell you what, let's not go over the contract now...instead, you still look like you have a bit of energy to burn off, so how about you show me some of your other moves and give me a dance?" Chuck smiled at her.

Taking her hesitation as assent, Chuck reached over and turned on the sound system next to the sofa which played music from the club. Marilyn Manson's 'Sweet Dreams' came on as Dan recognized Crystal's second set of songs, the throbbing beat seeming to cause Jen's body to reawaken as her hips immediately began slowly swaying in front of Chuck.

Jen loved to dance—which was why she enjoyed her job so much. It gave her the chance to enjoy herself and tease guys all night without any consequences. Tonight, Dan wondered if that would still be true as he stared in awe as Jen, still naked except for her red thigh-high spiked boots, began to dance seductively. She apparently had no compunction against dancing nude in front of Chuck as she moved her body entrancingly, her hands traveling all over her body as she instantly fell into beat with the song.

Even in his delirious state Dan was amazed at how hot and seductive she looked. Then the reality of the situation would hit him with the thoughts of her was dancing in front of his lifetime rival.

As her body swayed, her hips swinging to the beat, Chuck leaned forward and slid his hands up the outside of Jen's legs. When he reached her hips, he pulled her closer until she was dancing between his spread legs. There was no alteration in Jen-Diamond's movements as Chuck blatantly caressed her ass, slowly rubbing, cupping the bottom of her ass cheeks as he slid his hands down the back of her upper thighs.

Jen continued dancing, whether so drugged out she was unaware of Chuck's hands, or uncaring as her hips continued to sway to the beat. In time with the song she turned around, slowly sinking down and crouching low as her hands guided Chuck's hands to her breasts! Her head fell back into his lap as Chuck began to slowly massage Jen's tits, her long hair splayed across his spread legs.

Jen continued to sway her hips, crouched down with her elbows draped over Chuck's knees while he felt her chest up. Without thinking Dan reached for the zoom on the lower camera, focusing directly on Jen's spread legs, seeing even with the poor resolution her pussy glistening with desire.

Dan licked his lips as he stared mesmerized at the screen showing the floor camera, Jen's core swaying before him.

Suddenly his view was obstructed as a hand came into view—Chuck's he realized in horror—watching as a finger slipped directly into Jens core! Dan heard Diamond's moan from the speakers as he looked at the other cameras, observing Diamond leaning back into Chuck's lap as his hand moved slowly back and forth finger fucking her.

Jen's hips swayed in rhythm to Chuck's hand, the music forgotten as she literally rode his hand.

After a few moments Chuck moved his hand away, leaving Jen's pussy lips spread open, her crotch wet with desire.

"I think you have had your fare share tonight," Chuck said quietly as he turned Jen around by her shoulders, turning her to face him, still crouched down between him. "Now it's somebody else's turn," he said, reaching down and unbuckling and unzipping his pants.

Dan was shocked, standing in place knowing what to expect. Having grown up with Chuck, he had seen him naked in the locker room in the past. Even aware of what to expect, Jen-Diamond's obvious gasp caused him to look closer at the screen as Chuck's eleven-inched fat dick popped into view.

"Like what you see," Chuck whispered, "well, how about you show your appreciation," he said.

As the next song came on, Dan almost wondered if it had been staged as Nickelback's 'Something in Your Mouth' started playing. Chuck must have also thought the same as he laughed, "Why this is the perfect song, too!" he exclaimed.

Dan watched in dismay as Chuck grasped Jen's shoulders, pulling her further between his legs to the large member. As the music throbbed Dan stared in amazement as without hesitation or prompting, Diamond engulfed the member with her mouth!

Chuck let out a loud groan at the same time a moan escaped Diamond's lips, her head starting to slide up and down between his legs.

Dan watched in amazement at the sight on the screen, his fiancée eagerly sucking his nemesis' cock without hesitation. He saw Chuck looked directly at the camera, giving a 'thumbs up' sign over Jen's bobbing head, obviously aware of the cameras as Dan wondered if he also knew who was watching.

Diamond—again Dan wondered when he began referring to her stage name instead of her actual one—worked on Chuck's dick like she had been denied a cock for ages. Dan knew she gave good blowjobs; however, he could not believe how enthusiastically she gobbled Chuck's larger-than-life member fully into her throat.

"That's it slut, you definitely look cuter with something in your mouth," Chuck laughed as the song repeated his statement.

Dan stood entranced as the cock came out of her mouth and she ran her tongue up the base, her hands cupping Chuck's balls. As she reached the tip, she again engulfed the whole thing into her mouth, moaning the whole time as Chuck guided her head up and down.

While Jen's head bobbed up and down on Chuck's dick, his hips began to thrust up as it repeatedly slid between her lips into her oral orifice. Chuck moved his hands in front of her, obviously squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as Diamond moaned around the dick in her mouth, moving faster.

After a few moments of the vigorous pace Chuck grabbed her head, pulling out of her mouth as Jen looked up at him.

Looking at Diamond's questioning face, Chuck smiled, "Enough foreplay Diamond, it's time you showed your true side," he grinned. Standing up, he pulled Jen to her feet, his cock glistening with Jen's spit and bobbing between them as Dan could only stare in horror.

"Wait," Jen said as Dan watched in amazement as Jen reached to a small shelf and handed Chuck a fucking condom! "Please, I need you to wear this," she pleaded.

Chuck smiled and nodded, opening the package and rolling the lubricated condom over his huge member. He then guided Jen over to the tall drink table on one the side of the room. The moment was more than surreal as Dan stared, Halestorm's 'I Get Off' starting to play across the speakers.

Dan's heart no longer beat as he stared without blinking at the monitor. While the music played Chuck turned Diamond around to face the table. Placing one hand on her stomach, he pushed her forward.

Dan watched as Diamond's tits were pressed onto the cold surface of the table as Chuck moved his hips behind her. As if in a dream, Diamond spread her booted legs apart, resting her weight on the table as Chuck slid his hands up her back, his cock pointing straight towards her.

In a moment Dan would never forget he watched as Chuck again looked deliberately at the camera and smiled, reaching down and pulled the condom off his dick, throwing it behind him with a laugh! Then in one movement he thrust his hips forward.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers