Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

Jen let out a loud "Ugh, fuck!" and Dan knew the inevitable had happened; his rival had entered his fiancée's core. He could only stare as Chuck's hands clutched her hips as he began thrusting rhythmically into her, his cock sinking fully into her.

Dan's mind raced as he imagined Jen's vaginal cavity stretched apart from the invasion of Chuck's cock as it invaded her. Jen had not been a virgin when her and Dan had gotten back together, but up until now, even as average as he was in terms of size, Dan had been the largest man she had ever had sex with.

Now he could only stare hypnotized at the view on the screen, Diamond bent over the table, Chuck pumping into her from behind. Her ass and thighs jiggled with each thrust as her body moved forward and back in rhythm to Chuck's relentless fucking. Her tits slid back and forth across the table, the mounds of flesh bulging out of all sides of her pressed into the table as Diamond could only hold onto the table for support.

Dan recognized it for what it was, pure unadulterated fucking as Chuck unceasingly slammed into Diamond.

"Oh God, yes," she began moaning as Chuck thrust into her mercilessly.

As the song ended, Dan barely registered Nine Inch Nails' 'Closer' playing other than to notice Chuck's thrusts slowing to match the beat of the song.

"Fuck Diamond you are tight, I bet your boyfriend doesn't have a cock my size, does he," Chuck asked. In response to Diamond's grunts Chuck continued, "Of course not, and I bet you love this, don't you slut?" he asked.

Diamond continued to grunt as Chuck slammed into her continuously, Dan watching the scene entranced, feeling helpless and not knowing what to do.

Finally Chuck pulled back, "Turn around bitch, I want to watch your face as I cum," he said.

Dan could not believe his eyes as Diamond sat up and turned around, hopping up on the table and spreading her legs!

Chuck just smiled as he moved between her legs, easily entering her slicked, already stretched pussy as he pulled her hips towards him.

Dan could imagine the head of Chuck's engorged cock spreading his fiancée's labia apart, plunging into her and spreading her wide.

Diamond leaned back, her tits thrust to the ceiling as Chuck grabbed her hips, slamming vigorously into her pelvis as the table rocked dangerously back and forth. Diamond's tits swayed with each thrust, her legs wrapped around Chuck's legs, her heeled boots guiding him into her.

Time and surroundings lost all meaning as Dan watched Chuck fuck his fiancée. It was a scene he never thought he could even imagine, his body both horrified and fascinated. He could not deny the scene before him was the most erotic thing he ever saw, the thoughts at odd to the reality of the situation.

As the music sped up, so did Chuck, the music getting close to the end. As if in queue to the last few bars of the song, Chuck let out a loud grunt, slamming into Jen one last time and Dan knew Chuck DeWight III, his most bitter nemesis and rival, was cumming inside his fiancée's sex.

Enthralled Dan watched as Chuck's hips made a few minor thrusts, emptying his sac into Jen's core, his voice drifting through the speakers. "Yeah, that's it bitch, keep milking my cock with your pussy," he said.

As Dan felt his world crashing around him, he saw Chuck pull back and in one motion pull up his pants and buckling them.

Jen stood up, drops of fluid dripping from her crotch to the floor and Dan could see streams of milky fluid running down the inside of her legs.

Still smiling, Chuck reached over to the couch, picking up some papers and placing them on the table before her. "This is your last chance. You either sign these or not come back to work here again," Chuck told her, as Jen looked at him. Without a word she bent over the papers, picking up the pen, and wrote her name on the last page!

Dan did not remember how he made it to the car in the parking lot. He was aware of a few of the girls, as well as Brutus and Gregg asking if he was alright, but his mind was in a stupor as he got into the car and sat there.

He wasn't sure how long he was in the car, but looked up as the passenger door opened and Jenny got into the passenger seat. Without a word he started the car and they headed home.

On the ride home Jen started to cry, trying to apologize several times for what happened but Dan cut her off; so they rode the rest of the way home in silence. The only other words Jen said was telling him repeatedly she loved him and her feelings remained the same.

Dan's mind was in chaos; he was not sure if he should be mad, empty, or what; however, there was one thing he could not deny, the entire trip home, as with the time he was in the club watching things transpire, he had a raging hard-on.

As they walked into the door of the house, Jen was ahead of him and all he could see in his mind was her bent over the table, Chuck fucking her from behind. Entering the kitchen, Jen again attempted to apologize, but Dan cut her off.

"Shut up Diamond. There's only one thing I want from you right now," he said.

Jen looked at him questioningly, as Dan never called her by her stage name, her eyes widening at his next request.

"Bend over the table," he demanded.

She started to say something he again cut her off. "I said bend over the table slut!"

She stared in shock at him, as he never used any such language to her before. Without another word Jen bent over the table, her leather-covered ass sticking up as Dan again envisioned her getting pounded from behind. He had never been harder in his life as he walked up to her and reached on both sides of her hips and unzipped her shorts in one motion

When they fell to the floor Dan realized she was not wearing her thong, making him even harder to see her glistening sex exposed to him. Without another word he slammed his cock into her, her only reaction being a loud "Umph" as he entered her still wet pussy.

Dan fucked her relentlessly, just as Chuck had. In his mind, he could see her in the private room, her body swaying to the thrusts and he started talking to her, "So this is what you want Diamond? You like getting fucked, eh Diamond? You really are a slut, aren't you?" he kept asking.

Jen was grunting loudly as Dan slammed into her, until she finally cried out, "Yes! Fuck me, please!"

At her words a dam broke and Dan came deep inside her, pumping more than his usual load into her, filling her core. Her tight vaginal muscles, well-developed from all her pole dancing, clenched down, milking him as he came, and he collapsed on her, his cock buried deep inside her.

Finally pulling out, Jen turned around at him, looking beautiful in her bustier and high-heeled boots. She started to say something and Dan shook his head, "Tomorrow, right now, let's just go to bed."

Jen quietly nodded and they both went upstairs to their bedroom, where he fucked her two more times before they finally fell asleep. Dan's last thoughts were of Jen naked before a group of men, servicing them to the steady beat of music.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers