All Comments on 'Laresa's World Ch. 25: Ben & Horace'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Excellent ending!

I just hope that Horace changes his mind about freedom at some point. In any case, Laresa is free, and that is what counts. And you're welcome about the help. And thank you for mentioning me, Red. Hugs and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I just finished

and am very impressed. Nicely done writing for such wonderful characters. Laresa has been good to me and this chain was so much fun to write in. Thanks Red for the fantastic idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Eternal Gratitude

Thank you for Laresa's wonderful world and life. I have enjoyed the story that you and other author's have woven. The mark of a great story (to me at least) is that it lives on in my mind after having been read, and this is one of the one's that have actually accomplished that. While the story has come to an end, it will continue in my mind, and for that, you have my gratitude and thanks.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
What a ride

It's been an amazing ride. You created Laresa, and in the end, only you could free her the right way =) I said it with his first appearance, but Horace is an incredible character with awesome mystery and depth.

Here's to a wonderful walk in Laresa's world, and the journeys we'll share with her in the future. Thanks, Red!

deathlynxdeathlynxalmost 17 years ago
Incredible!

What a great ending to a fabulous chain! Thank you so much for creating it and inspiring us to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Congratulations. This is the best compilation I've ever read. The characters were well-developed and the plot grabbed me from the beginning. I couldn't stop reading. The efforts into crafting the perfect plot were simply amazing.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Bunch of roses

You deserve roses, kisses and hugs for creating Laresa.

It was a pleasure to take some small part in her adventures and working together in making her come alive.

You wrote a moving and fitting last chapter. Thank you.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Bunch of roses

You deserve roses, kisses and hugs for creating Laresa.

It was a pleasure to take some small part in her adventures and working together in making her come alive.

You wrote a moving and fitting last chapter. Thank you.

MstangMch4MstangMch4over 16 years ago
Dammit!!!

Now you go & put a strong desire for Horace's backstory in me. But tell me the series is ended. EVIL TEASE!!! =(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous