All Comments on 'Las Vegas Trip Ch. 02'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit

I was in hopes that this worthless motherfucker would lose her husband, kids, house, clothes,family, friends and everything else she had that was worth a shit, and end up, nigger knocked, and a crack whore, in a house fucking for 2 dollars and with a full blown case of aids.

I hate these happy endings with a no good son of a bitch like Sharon and her friend Janice too.

Her husband is one lucky motherfucker that he doesn't have a gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sho'nuff!!!!

Not very erotic, but after reading those husband get even stories, I was Sooooooo rooting for this jerk to get back worse than he was giving!!! Yahoo!! Glad it had a happy ending ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Real and Consequential ????

Great Black Cock Loving Wife Story - You made it seem soo real "NOT" - Grow Up - Loving Wife Church Leader to slut in 8 paragraphs - soo real - Not much hope for you is there - get some guideance from someone who knows how to write erotic stories - or not!!

Such inane perverted trash - how stupid do you think we are - you seem to write for someone who only thrives on big cocked jammed sluts - how childish and immature - but maybe its the best you can manage - crude sex is often not erotic - you proved that - unrealistic scenarios aren't very entertaining - take your time to develope something that flows more logically.

Otherwise, turn off our ability to render constructive comments (or take it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hoping

that sharon would get caught and be thrown out if her family life. be it with blacks or others, she is a slut. she could settle back to her former life ? my doubts are there. in any case, be it accidental slip up or other means, the desire for her to get caught w consequences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Parts Good -- Others Unbelievable

In two of your stories I read, people are stripping and sucking in a public restaurant booth or lounge? Unbelievabe. I would have enjoyed this second chapter more without the whole Connecticut scene, which I guess you needed to explain how Janice and her friends got her out of this mess with Carl. Oh well. In addition, proofreading is needed -- lots of typos, errors in syntax which diminish a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good wife and mother

My ass, Useless whore is more like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous