Las Vegas Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl liked to give pain to his sex partners. Sharon was in pain and tried to fight him off but she failed, he was too strong for her.

When Carl finished mauling her he rose from the couch and retrieved the tape from the VCR.

Sharon asked for it and he refused her saying, "When I'm finished with you I will let you have it."

With that he dressed and left the house.

Carl ruined Sharon's day and the tears started to flow again. "What can I do?" she thought, "I can't live like this being a whore for Carl."

Sharon cried herself to sleep and got no housework done. Sharon woke to the ringing of the telephone.

"Hello Sharon Carl here." "Just making sure you are OK."

"Yes Carl I'm fine but still angry with you."

Carl laughed and said "I know Tom is away and you must be lonely so I rented a room at the Inn off Route #1, meet me there at nine!" and the phone went dead.

Sharon was beside herself and cried again not knowing what plan of action to take. She thought of telling Tom that she was being blackmailed but he wouldn't understand if he seen the tape.

Divorce would be the first thing out of his mouth. Then there was the respect from her children and grandchildren. She was in trouble and had to find a way out.

She showered and dressed and was on her way to the Inn off Route #1 about twenty miles east of where she lived.

As she pulled into the parking area she saw Carl in front of the restaurant. She parked towards the back of the lot trying to keep her car out of the sight of passing cars.

As she entered the entrance Carl greeted her with a kiss. She tried to avoid his kiss but he had caught her by surprise.

"Why are you doing this to me Carl?" she said in a strained and nervous tone.

"Sharon you are a slut and I am going to enjoy using you for my own pleasure." he said.

Taking her by the arm he took her to a table he had in the back of the restaurant for their privacy. Sitting her down in a booth facing the main part of the room and sitting beside her he again kissed her.

Refusing his advances he pulled her hair and pulled her face to his. Kissing her full on the lips and forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. She had no choice but to accept his tongue with hers and they danced together in her mouth.

Looking her in the eye he told her "Obey my demands or the tape gets passed around."

Carl ordered drinks and once the waiter left he began to maul Sharon.

Sharon wore a knee length skirt and a button down blouse and looked like a librarian in his eyes. "You look better naked than you do dressed for work" he said to her. Then proceed to grope at her breasts.

The waiter brought their drinks to the table and smiled at Carl as he seen him groping the woman besides him.

Carl insisted she drink her drink because she had a long night ahead of her and he wanted her relaxed.

Minutes after their drink arrived a well-dressed man approached their table and addressed Carl. Carl stood and shook his hand and suggested he sit on the other side of Sharon.

"Sharon this is Mr. Shipman, Bill Shipman." "Bill this is Sharon."

Bill Shipman reached his hand out to shake Sharon's hand. "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman, I have heard so much about you." "And also seen much of you" Carl added. And both men laughed.

Bill Shipman must have seen the tape, Sharon said to herself. Feeling her face flush in embarrassment.

"Yes, I sure did see much of you." he stated. "And looking forward to be a part of what I have already witnessed."

Sharon didn't like what she just heard and wondered what Carl had planned for her. She knew what is was and hoped she was wrong.

"As you know Sharon I am a lawyer and looking forward to be appointed to the bench and be a judge." With your help and Bills endorsement I will be on the bench within a few weeks."

As he was speaking to her he had his right arm around her and with his left hand he started to unbutton the front of her blouse.

Sharon tried to move away from him but moved closer to Bill who now had his hand on her knee and work it under her skirt.

"Please don't do that" she said to both of them. Ignoring her pleas both men continue to do what they had set out to do. Carl had her blouse open and put his hand in to feel her breasts. Bill worked his hand under her skirt and had his hand on her bare thigh inches from her panties. Kissing her full on the lips he slipped his fingers into her panties and push the material away to touch her pussy lips. Carl undid the front of her bra and set her breasts free, taking already hard nipple between his fingers and rolling it between them.

Again she pleaded to them and again they ignored her pleas.

Feeling herself losing control she sighed and one last time asked them to stop. Her mind said no but her body was reacting to their touch.

Bill knew he had her when he felt his fingers getting soaked in her juices.

Reaching to her right she put her hand on Bill's crotch and felt his hard cock straining against his pants. With her left hand she felt Carl's cock throbbing beneath his trousers also.

"It's time to leave" Carl said and the three left the restaurant and headed to the elevators. Once in the elevators both men proceeded to attack Sharon and begin to remove her clothes. Taking her blouse off and releasing her skirt zipper, they had her in panties and bra before the elevator stopped at their floor.

The hall was empty as they left the elevator and walked directly to the room.

Once in the room the men removed their clothes except for their boxers.

Sharon was seated on the edge of the bed and the men faced her with their tented boxers inches from her face. Carl was the first to move toward her face and ordered her to remove his boxers. As she did his cock thrust forward and hit his chin. His pre-cum rubbed off on her chin and lips.

Then Bill moved forward and she did the same to him, removing his boxers. His cock so much bigger and longer than Carl's hit her in the nose. His pre-cum was much more than Carl's and smeared her nose then her lips.

Reaching down to her Bill put his hands inside the cups of her bra and squeezed her nipples. Sharon jumped in pain and pulled hard on Bills cock, which released more pre-cum. Putting her lips to his cock and licking the pre-cum, Sharon was ready for action. She couldn't hold back any longer. She took his cock deep into her mouth and sucked what cum she can get from his slit.

Carl removed her bra and kneeled behind her pressing his cock into her back and reaching around her and taking hold of her breasts. Pulling and squeezing her tits as she gave Bill the blowjob of his life. Sharon sucks the life out of Bill's cock until he shot a hot load of his cream into her throat. Load after load went deep into her belly until his balls were dry.

Pulling her back onto the bed Carl straddled her and placed his fat cock between her tits. Sliding his cock between her tits ash he held them tight against his cock.

Sharon was ready to be fucked. And she told him. "Put your cock in me and fuck me, hard and deep."

Carl did as she wished. He placed his cock to her pussy lips and lunged into her without a care of hurting her. Sharon was hurting but also enjoying the cock inside of her. Pounding her with his fat cock Carl came and filled her pussy with his hot cream.

As he rolled off of her Sharon ran into the bathroom to clean herself of his cum.

When she came out of the bathroom Carl was dressing and ready to leave. As he left he told her that Bill will be with her and for her to satisfy in anyway he wished or the tape gets sent to your husband and family.

Sharon was livid with his attitude and vowed to get him as soon as she can. Bill stood there smiling at her and had his cock in his hand ready to take her again.

Sharon went back to the bed where Bill was waiting and she let him fuck her and treat her like a slut for the next few hours.

When they were leaving the room Bill told her that he enjoyed her and was looking forward to the party.

"Party?" she said, "What party?"

"Oh, Carl is putting together a party for a bunch of lawyers and have a gang bang with you." "He said that you like to take on groups of men?."

Groups of men? She thought to herself. What a slime ball this Carl is.

Playing along with him, she said, "Yes, I love the thought of that." "I hope you come too." "I will be there for sure, I wouldn't want to miss that." he said.

Driving home Sharon's head was spinning thinking of what she can do to end this blackmail.

After a long bath Sharon put on the TV to watch the late news showing a drug bust at the local college, Sharon thought of a plan.

Who can she trust? Janice, yes Janice.

The next morning she called Janice and asked her to come over for coffee. While they were having their coffee Sharon asked Janice if she can call her friend Charles to see if he can help her out with something. After explaining her plan Janice agreed and told her that knowing Charles and his friends they would gladly help out.

Janice made arrangements for Sharon and herself to meet with Charles and go forward with her plan. They met a week later with Charles to complete what they needed to do.

Carl called and told Sharon that he was having a party for the associates at the office and she will be the entertainment. He told her that he wanted to award the associates for their good work and she was their award. Sharon didn't argue with him because after all he was blackmailing her. She asked him where the party was and how will she get there? This she needed to know so she can make her plans.

Carl told her that he would call her Thursday night and tell her what time he will pick her up. He wouldn't tell her where the party was to be held.

Tom was away again so Sharon wanted to put her plan into action. When Carl called her Thursday she invited him to her house so they can discuss the party and he can pick out the clothes he wanted her to wear.

Carl arrived at her house as planned carrying his briefcase as usual so he looked like he was there on business. Sharon greeted Carl with a big hug and kiss as if she really appreciated him coming to her.

Carl wasted no time in removing Sharon's top and pulling her nipples into his mouth. Holding him close to her chest she whispered in his ear to follow her into her bedroom. Carl followed like a puppy and sat on her bed as she modeled some outfits.

Carl picked the one for her to wear Friday night and told her to be ready by eight and he would be there to drive her to the party. Now that all that was done and Carl had a hard on watching her changing into so many outfits and watching how her tits just swung in the breeze as she kept bending over trying on panties and pants.

Carl ordered her to come to her and take care of the bulge in his pants.

Sharon dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his pants as he played with her tits. As she opened his pants she reached in for his cock, which was already hard and dripping of pre-cum. Taking it into her mouth he laid back on the bed.

As Sharon was taking care of Carl, Janice was hiding in the spare room. When she seen that Carl was on cloud nine getting a blow job she went to the den to retrieve Carl's briefcase.

Taking most of the articles from his briefcase she took two bags of cocaine (she had Charles get for her) and put them in the briefcase before putting his articles back in. The first step of the plan was successful.

Janice left the house and called Sharon's house letting the phone ring once then hanging up. That was Sharon's signal that step one was complete. Sharon finished Carl off quickly and sent him on his way.

The next night Carl came to pick her up at the time he told her the night before. Sharon was excited to finish off her plan.

The thought of her having to submit to him was getting the best of her. She couldn't wait until he was begging her for mercy.

Sharon just finished getting dressed and the doorbell rang. She went to the door and there Carl was with a big grin on his face. Sharon wanted to spat in his face but knew her time to get even was very shortcoming.

As Carl was backing out of the driveway a car pulled behind him to block his exit. Sharon sat still as Carl began to complain about the car blocking him.

Three large black men exited the car and ordered Carl out of his vehicle. Carl began to protest until one of the men opened his door and pulled him to the pavement.

They identified themselves as police officers and ordered him back into the house. Reaching in the car one of the men took Sharon by the arm and the other reached in for the briefcase.

Once in the house the larger of the black men pushed Carl to the couch and the man with the briefcase came in and set it on the table. The third man escorted Sharon in and had her sit on the chair opposite Carl.

The larger police officer asked Carl "what was in the briefcase?" and Carl stated that he was a lawyer and had his paper work in there.

Pointing to Sharon he asked if she was a client? Carl said no that they were friends.

Then the question to Carl was "Why do you always carry the case in here when you visit?"

Carl was lost for words so the man asked if he minded him looking through the case.

"Be my guest" Carl stated to the police officer.

The police officer opened the bag and turned it upside down making sure everything fell out. The last to fall was a VHS tape and two bags of white powder.

Holding the tape and a bag of white powder up the police officer asked if he could explain this.

Carl's face lost all his blood and with a pale look on his face he said he never seen those items before.

Giving the powder a taste test he immediately told Carl he was under arrest and put handcuffs on him. The police officer asked if there was a VCR so he could see the tape and Sharon pointed to the TV. Putting the tape in the machine Sharon told the police officer that Carl was blackmailing her because of this tape.

"Is this true?" he asked Carl

"I'm an attorney" Carl said to the officer. "I can explain" he said.

The officer played the tape that showed Sharon with two men. Carl yelled it was consensual sex.

After removing his handcuffs the officer told Carl "Take off your clothes" the officer commanded. He did what he was told and removed all his clothes. "Now get on all fours Mr. Attorney," the officer told him with a slight push on his back.

When Carl reached the floor the second officer dropped his pants and entered Carl's butt with his cock in one hard thrust. The officer leaned into him and whispered for him to yell "I love it and I want more". And that's exactly what he did! . Not aware of Janice recording all of this Carl was taking a large black cock into his ass and soon after he was sucking that same cock clean.

Letting him be aware of the tape that just recorded him taking a large black cock into his ass with his consent he was told to never bother Sharon again and to have Paul destroy his tapes. If he doesn't obey his tape will be distributed around the area and his career of being an attorney will end. Carl agreed and was sent on his way.

Charlie, Lamar and Clinton the three so-called detectives completed the plan that Sharon made to end her being blackmailed by Carl. They returned the drugs they had used to trap Carl into believing he was going to jail and destroyed the tape from Carl's briefcase.

Carl moved to a new city within the next 2 months and he was never heard from again.

Sharon remained friends with her black friends but settled into her old life of being a good wife and mother. Janice became best friends with Sharon but still sees Charlie.

12