All Comments on 'Last Day of School'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

I rated it three fingers, because that's what I used to rub one off while reading your story.

petertowerspetertowersover 9 years ago
Well done

Really enjoyed your story which I thought was extremely well written. I liked the way you let Tom slip into his fantasy world, a little like Billy Liar I thought in places. So much so that I was never sure what was fantasy and which was fact at times.

Well done, Pete.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
Great First Story.

If this is your first attempt at a story, I cannot wait for the future chapters. I thought it was great.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Great start. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

wow what a great story looking forward 2 more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom called before Tom had finished his breakfast.

Kate had been accidently double scheduled at work, so she was on her way home when she called Tom to let him know the good news. Moments after arriving back, mother and son were in each others arms again, naked, and on the bed together. Tom got on top of his mom and as they passionately kissed, he moved his hips forward until his cockhead was against her pussy lips. Kate spread her legs apart further as Tom slowly entered her. Soon they were moaning into each others mouths as her son was thrusting into her vigorously. They fucked hard and fast, but it went on for ten minutes of pleasure until they were enjoying yet another magnificent orgasm together!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Okay story. It is a shame the mother had to assault/rape her son. There was no respect between mother and son. There was no passion, intimacy or any emotional chemistry. The mother wanted to have son with her son and she did. I wonder how it would go if the son was self-aware? Do not get me wrong, I have no problem with incestuous relationship in real life; however, there should be no emotional abandonment nor positional/parental power play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES