Late Night Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet," he whispered, "I'm going to cum! Ahhhhh!"

Janet felt her mouth fill with hot liquid as Jim's muscles contracted and stream after stream of cum emerged. She tried to take it all in, but some of it dribbled past her sealed lips to run down her chin.

Seeing that Jim had been taken care of, Helen's clever fingers doubled their assault, and she abandoned herself to pleasure. She could feel Janet's slit contracting and trying to hold on to her digits as she slid them in an out. She could smell the sex in air, as her own pussy began the rush towards a climax, the tingling expanding outward to envelop her whole body.

Janet cried out as her body shattered in the biggest explosion of pleasure she had ever felt. Electric shocks ran up and down her spine and she collapsed breathless against Jim, his slowly softening cock still in her hand.

With Janet's shout, Helen knew she didn't have to wait any longer, and let her orgasm race through her. Her pussy was drenched in wetness and her skin was flushed as her senses overloaded. She leaned back into her chair, pulling her fingers from Janet's satisfied pussy, completely exhausted from their fun.

"Well! Now that was a lot of fun!" Helen said with a huge grin. "I be no one saw that coming!"

12