All Comments on 'Laundrymat Seductress'

by medusathesedusa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sloppy

There are so many misspellings, grammatical errors and clumsy sentence structures in this story that I'm wondering if English is not the author's native language, or if we've just been subjected to a rough draft here.

I didn't even make it all the way through the piece. If the author doesn't think this story is worth the time and effort to edit it and post clean copy, it's certainly not worth our time and effort to read it.

medusathesedusamedusathesedusaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous Critic

Dear Anonymous Critic,

I welcome people’s constructive criticism, but to be outright rude is another story. If you insist on being rude to me, perhaps you can at least leave your name. Let me see your work and let me judge your stories. My work went through the screening process, made corrections where suggested .The website posted them after their approval. If you don’t like my work, then do not read it. Pass and move on!!!

Sincerely,

Medusathesedusa

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
OK...

I could point out any number of typo's, missing punctuation, sentence structure issues and grammatical errors. Start with the title... obviously you know that laundromat was misspelled, as it is correct in the story. Your creativity is there...if you told the story it would be cute, and likely hot, but weeding through the writing is kind of work.

I am not a writer, so KUDOS to you for putting yourself out there. Still, for future submissions you might run it by one of the volunteer editors on the site. I really think even the best writers use an editor.

medusathesedusamedusathesedusaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Arago007

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate the constructive criticism because you pointed out the negative but also made comments on the positive ones. I am an amateur and like all amateurs make mistakes along the way. Perhaps I will use an editor on future stories since as one person wrote on another critique , we do not always see our own errors at times because we are in our own minds and not seeing it from another's view. I appreciate your kind support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous