Laura & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maximina
Maximina
19 Followers

Rosie's face beamed, "Yea, I think we're lovers now. Is that OK if I call you my lover?"

"Sure, why not!" Laura enjoyed the thought of having a real female lover, and in fact had started to really like Rosie.

At that point Ben walked by the doorway, wearing only a towel, "Bathroom's all yours girls. Get some rest, and I'll see you both tomorrow night".

"What did he mean by that?" Laura whispered to Rosie.

"Oh, he has class and work all day tomorrow, and I've got classes too, unfortunately."

"But, what does he mean by the way he said 'tomorrow night'?"

"I'm not supposed to say" Rosie hesitated, "But he's got something fun planned, you'll see."

    The girls took another shower together, this time mostly to wash off but they did share a few warm hugs and a more than a few lingering kisses in the process. By the time they had gotten out of the shower and dried it was well past midnight. Rosie invited Laura to come sleep with her, "You don't even have to wear PJs!"

Laura gladly accepted the invitation and after a quick change of sheets they both jumped into the covers, snuggling together in their birthday-suits. Rosie got behind Laura, spooning her with her arms wrapped around her lovingly. And for a moment Laura wished that Ben could be on the other side, but dismissed it on account of the bed being too small. Even thought Laura's mind was buzzing with all that had happened and what could happen the next night she still fell asleep with ease in comfort of Rosie's arms.

Night 3:

    Laura awoke slowly to the feather soft sensation of Rosie's lips against hers. Laura opened her eyes, and shared a deep emotional gaze with Rosie, then realized that the dirty-blond had already gotten dressed into a very business-like outfit. Rosie began to move away, and Laura grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Please don't leave." Laura pouted.

"I'm sorry, but I have classes most of the day." replied Rosie.

"But, you feel so good, can't you come back to bed?"

Rosie let out a long sad sigh, "I would, but Ben..." she trailed off, Looking down at Laura, who was giving her the biggest puppy dog eyes she'd ever been given. "God you're beautiful."

Laura beamed, "So, does that mean you'll stay?"

Again, Rosie sighed "I'm sorry. But make yourself at home..."

"I'll do whatever you want me to." Laura interrupted, sitting up slightly letting the sheets fall from her chest.

Rosie bit her lip, "Hold that thought. Ben is waiting on me, I really do have to go. But, I'll try to swing by during lunch, and it'll just be the two of us." With that Rosie gave Laura one last kiss before bouncing down the hall. Moments later Laura could hear the front door close, and suddenly the house felt very empty.

    Laura took her time, letting herself sleep as much as she could. When she finally did manage to pull herself out of the bed, she put on a t-shirt and some comfortable panties and moved to the living room to plop herself down on the soft leather couch. She spent an hour watching TV, and then a couple more hours perusing through the twins' massive movie collection, which contained more than the normal share of hot dramas. Normally she would want to get out of the house, but without Rosie she didn't see much of a point. Instead she decided to spend the day taking advantage of the down-time and relaxing.

    She eventually became bored of watching movies, and started to browse the music collection, which to her surprise contained many names that she was fond of. So she picked out a few CDs and loaded up the 5-disc changer.

    As Laura playfully danced to a few of her favorite tunes, she glanced around the house for the digital camera that Ben and Rosie had used to blackmail her the night before. It was blackmail, even if I enjoyed it, isn't it? She wanted to find it because part of her wanted to delete the images, while another part of her wanted to see how the images came out first. She searched the kitchen high and low with no luck, then moved to Ben's room.

    With the twins out of the house for so long, she felt as though she could look through any of their stuff without being caught. For some reason, she felt excited as she browsed through Ben's things without permission. She expected to find a huge porn collection under the bed, but didn't. Checking in the drawers of his desk she only found textbooks and school binders. How boring! Then she turned her attention to the dresser, lightly rummaging through his shirts, then his pants, finding nothing but clothing till she reached his underwear drawer. The smell of his clothing starting to remind her of how she felt as Ben was fucking her the previous night, and for a moment she held a pair of his silky boxers to her nose to savor Ben's scent. She felt a bit silly, but knowing that there was no chance of anyone finding out she didn't seem to care. When she looked down she found a small wooden box, hidden under the pile of boxers. Her heart felt as though it skipped a beat as she pulled out the container. Opening it revealed a small stack of Polaroids, tied together with a red bow and under them was a small unlabeled video cassette, presumably from a camcorder. Her eyes instantly became glued to what she could see in the first Polaroid. As she carefully pulled the bow loose her eyes widened.

    "So, here's his porn!" Laura joked to herself. As she started to flip through the images, barely noticing a tingling sensation between her legs. The first few images were of Rosie, fully clothed but looking as adorable as ever in various poses. Taking a closer look Laura realized that the Rosie in the photos seemed much younger, and was even slightly less developed in the chest. I wonder how long they have been doing this. One particular photo was of Rosie in a small black dress, kneeling on the floor while looking up at the camera with a small lock of hair over one eye. The image sent a shiver down Laura's spine. Oh god, those eyes again.

    The next few pictures were of both Rosie and Ben, holding each-other and smiling at the camera, with Ben's outstretched arm on the side to take the picture. Then of them kissing, and of Rosie pulling up on Ben's shirt. Laura tried desperately to slow down as she flipped through the pictures. She wanted to see them all, but she wanted to enjoy each one as much as possible. It didn't take long to realize that these were not just playful photos, and they were not just porn either, as it was having an amazing effect on her.

    This was far more erotic, more forbidden, more personal than anything she'd seen before, and for a moment guilt crept in. I shouldn't be looking at this. Bad Laura! But something insider herself loved the sensation of pure deviousness, and without thinking she flipped to the next picture. It was taken by Ben, looking down at Rosie, topless, kneeling between his legs, with her mouth around his cock. Then the next, was of Ben's cock being pushed into Rosie's sweet young pussy, with her slender pale fingers rubbing upwards on her clit above it. Then the next, of Rosie's face with her mouth wide open, and her eyes rolled back in her head in a silent scream of ecstasy. Oh god! Without realizing it, Laura had stirred herself into a frenzy. She looked down and could plainly see a wet spot growing in the center of her pink panties. She was going to have to do something about this. No! This isn't right... One more picture, then I'll quit. She flipped to the next Polaroid, and let out a gasp. This one was taken by Rosie, laying down she had snapped a picture of her brother, thrusting himself into her, his hands gripping her breasts tightly in the corners of the photo and Ben's eyes were staring deep into the camera.

    That instant Laura changed her plans, grabbing the stack of photos she made her way to Rosie's room, laid the stack on the bed, and turned to look in the closet. She pulled out the duffel bag she had seen the night before. Pulling it open she saw ropes, hand-cuffs, several leathery things, a couple toys she wouldn't know what to do with, and a small collection of vibrators. She found one that looked particularly interesting, and pulled it out of the bag. It was pink, not surprisingly, with a section of beads in the middle and a "bunny" shape that came out of the bottom, with soft little bunny ears spread out of the top. On the opposite side of the bunny was a smoothly shaped nub. Laura had never used one like this before, but it's shape was pretty self explanatory. Laura turned the nob on the base of the device and it sprung to life, vibrating, as the penis shape slowly gyrated in a small circular motion. Hmm, this should be interesting. Laura flipped it back off, and jumped onto the bed next to the stack of photos.

    In one quick motion Laura pulled her wet panties off, and cast them to the floor. With her left hand she began to rub her pussy, making little circles over her clit, already able to hear the sounds of her own juices making slippery noises beneath her fingers. With her right hand she took the next picture from the stack of images, it was of Rosie kneeling with her arms held behind her back, this time with her mouth gagged, and Ben impaling her from behind. Laura could clearly see cum dripping from Lindseys perfect little pussy, as she was being fucked doggy-style by her twin brother. The expression in Rosie's face, looking at the camera, was nearly enough to put Laura over the edge. She could feel heat building within her, spreading over her face, her ears, and then back down her body.

    Laura laid the photo down on her t-shirt, and reached for the vibrator. She ran the wet fingers of her left hand over the shaft of the plastic cock, and then slowly pulled it into herself. It took several small thrusts before the vibrator was coated with her juices, and a few more thrusts before she had it all the way inside her. She could already feel the benefit of the beads, as they massaged the inside of her opening when she pulled the last inch inside her. The bunny ears of the vibrator gently cupped the hood of her clit, as the nub on the other side rested deep between her ass-cheeks. For a few moments, Laura slowly kept thrusting the vibrator in and out, as she stared into the photo she had laid on her chest. It would not take long to cum like this, but her curiosity won her over, and she reached for the next Polaroid.

    What she saw, despite what she'd seen so far was beyond words. It was Rosie, naked, gagged, and suspended in mid air with ropes. Her legs had been tied so that they were bent at the knees, and pulled apart so that it gave the camera a perfect view of her open wet pussy. Oh my god, how the hell did they pull this off? Laura noticed that the ropes in the duffel bag looked very similar to the ones in the picture which tied Rosie's hands up above her head, and criss-crossed around her breasts. The look in Rosie's face was different in this picture, of helplessness mixed with deep emotional bliss. It wasn't hard for her to imagine herself eating out Rosie's amazing pussy, nor was it hard to imagine herself being tied up like this and fucked by Ben. Laura reached down to the base of the vibrator, and slowly turned the nob.

    She was instantly put back by how intense the sensation was. The fake cock buzzed in circles inside her, just barely vibrating against her g-spot once with each revolution. She pulled the toy all the way inside her, letting the ears buzz against her clit. The probe on the other side teased the edge of her ass, and she knew she would never last very long like this. Laura smiled and laughed at herself in her head as she heard the disk-changer in the living room switch CDs. Of all the music, I'm going to cum to Imogen Heap.

    Fuck it. more! Laura turned the nob all the way, opening up a whole new world of pleasure inside her. She could no longer focus on the Polaroids, as her back was beginning to arch on it's own. She dropped the photo, and pulled her t-shirt up to her neck letting the vibrator do it's thing as she tightly pulled her breasts together, then apart, and then finally pulling at her hard nipples. Oh shit, oh shit... "Oh, shit!" She cried, her voice breaking as her entire body shook, "Fuuuuck!" she moaned. The images of Rosie and Ben danced in her head, as the rest of the world dissolved around her, her own heart beating loudly with the music down the hall. Laura had been sitting before, but now found herself laying across the bed, staring up at the ceiling through blurred vision with her back arched. Her mouth was wide open trying to let out another scream, but all she could hear was the sound of the vibrator buzzing inside her as she exhaled. Trying to regain control of her body Laura grabbed the vibrator with both hands, but the feeling from the vibrating head was too strong for her to pull it out just yet. Her wet fingers fumbled with the nob, which now seemed locked in place. In vain she pulled the base of the vibrator up, which mashed the bunny into her clit, and sent another rumbling wave of pleasure through her entire body. Her face was on fire, her eyes clenched tight, as she continued to cum harder than she could ever remember.

    After what seemed like minutes, she finally felt her orgasm subsiding, and she was becoming more sensitive by the second. She pushed the base of the vibrator down between her legs to try to ease the overwhelming sensation it was creating against her clit, but that only pushed the probe on the other side against her ass-hole. "Ooh god!" she let out as the wet tip of the probe buzzed against her rear opening. She pushed it a little further, and it just barely breached her ass before the plastic cock inside her pushed up against her g-spot, this time harder than before due to the toy's position. For a moment Laura thought she was about to pee all over Rosie's bed, then, a moment later the second wave came. Laura moaned a stream of words that didn't make sense, even to her, as her body shook more violently than the first time. She was not used to cumming twice in such rapid succession, and this climax completely consumed her. Oh, my, fucking, god! I can't... I can't take this any... Even the voice in her head couldn't make a full sentence.

    Finally, Laura grabbed the vibrator and slowly pulled it out of her. As the last wet inch of the vibrating cock popped out of her pussy her body made one final jolt against her will. Laura simply laid there on Rosie's bed, gripping her breasts and feeling her own heartbeat through them as her orgasm slowly subsided. The entire bed vibrated thanks to the toy, now slowly making little circles of pussy juice in the sheets next to her. The rumbling sound it made finally tugged Laura back down to reality, and the world finally rematerialized beyond the edges of the bed around her. What seemed like an angelic chorus echoed from the stereo down the hall. Laura let out a long bliss-full sigh, and then giggled at herself again. I'll never think of Imogen Heap the same way again.

-------------

    That was simply incredible. It had been what felt like hours before Laura was finally able to collect herself, and the Polaroids from the sheets beside her. She promised herself that she would save the rest of the photos for later, as she replaced the red ribbon around them, and stowed them back in the wooden box in Ben's underwear drawer. And I'll have to save the video for later too. Laura looked at Ben's alarm clock, it was just after 9 in the morning. About two and a half hours before Rosie gets back, I'll need to clean up. Laura took up her soaked panties with the sheets from Rosie's bed, and decided to do some emergency laundry. Once that had started, she washed off the vibrator she'd borrowed, and slipped it back in the duffel bag, which Laura playfully named the "Oh Snap Bag", for no particular reason.

    By 11:45 Laura had already made the bed, and did her makeup, but had no intention of getting dressed. Instead she tried on her new lingerie that she had bought yesterday. Ah, yesterday. Laura and Rosie had just done it for the first time yesterday, and now she was putting on a sexy pair of black panties with a matching bra specifically for her! Looking at the clock Laura saw that it was just about 12 o'clock. Rosie will be here any minute now, hmm... An idea suddenly came to her, and she ran to Rosie's room to pull out the "Oh Snap bag". She quickly found the pair of handcuffs she had seen before, and then found the key. She took out a piece of black ribbon, and fed it through the hole in the key. Then she tied the ribbon and key loosely around her neck. Then she fixed her hair a little, and pulled out a pair of cute bunny ears from the bag, placing them on her head. This should be fun! I bet she'll get a kick out of this. Just needs a little something else. Laura found a long thicker ribbon to use as a gag and tied a bow tightly around the back of her head with it, forcing herself to taste the soft silky strand between her teeth. Now to complete the look. Making sure the handcuff key was secure around her neck, she reached behind her back and carefully snapped the cuffs onto each wrist.

    Laura stood in front of Rosie's mirror for a moment, noticing how her tits seemed to poke out even further with her hands bound behind her back. Black super-sexy lingerie, check. Bunny ears, check. Black mouth gag, check. Handcuffs, check. Handcuff key, check. Now all I need is Rosie. Laura chuckled to herself, admiring her handiwork for a moment as she twisted and twirled in front of the mirror. Then she walked to the living room, to kneel on the carpet a few away from the front door with her knees slightly spread. I'll be the first thing she sees when she walks in the door. Laura began to feel her mouth watering over the ribbon in her mouth at the memory of Rosie's lips; all four of them. As seconds turned to minutes, the growing excitement in her tingled its way up her back, around her chest, and down between her legs. Only a couple hours since her powerful orgasm on Rosie's bed, and she was already craving more, this time she was going to get the real thing, and wasn't going to hold back. As images of Rosie's body danced in Laura's head, she began to feel heat growing between her legs. Damn, I should have cuffed my hands in the front.

-------------

    "Oh my God!" Rosie's jaw dropped as she stepped in the door. The sight was more than just breathtaking, it was the kind of sight that made porn-stars jealous. Laura was quivering on the floor, overcome with a mixture of nerves and lust. The bound and helpless expression in Laura's face had ironically captivated Rosie, to the point she completely forgot the wide open door behind her. Rosie stood there for several seconds, blinking her wide eyes as they roamed all over the feminine feast on the soft white carpet before her. Laura let out a begging moan, which finally brought Rosie back down to earth. She reached behind herself and closed the door, and then dropped her books and purse on the coffee-table, not daring to break eye-contact with Laura for fear that she might be nothing more than a dream.

Maximina
Maximina
19 Followers