Laura & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura couldn't believe her luck. Once again one of her adventurous roommates was about to unknowingly give her a show, or was he? For a moment she wondered if this were on purpose, but as Ben's hand began slide up and down his shaft she no longer cared. Without a thought her right hand traveled down to her crotch beneath the blanket, and within seconds she was wet again. Ben's grunts became slightly louder as he began to pump his hardening cock. Laura watched in awe as she could even see the head of his member pulsing red. It looked so hard, but at the same time his shaft looked so soft, and she couldn't help but long for his cock, to touch it, to suck on it. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and used her slippery juice on her clit, running the fingers up and down both sides of her swollen pearl, teasing and pleasing herself at the same time. Her breathing quickly became rapid as she watched Ben pumping himself even faster, his legs straightened across the bed and his head leaned back as he let out a nearly silent moan, and then another. Each moan became slightly louder, and each moan sent a pulse of devious pleasure through Laura's mind and body.

She watched as he worked on himself, getting closer and closer to cumming, his left hand reached into his boxers to play with his balls. Laura herself was working her clit furiously, she wanted to cum with him, but was having a difficult time keeping herself quiet. Ben let out another loud moan, "Oh, Laura!"

Laura's hand froze for a moment, and then he said it again "Oh, fuck... Laura! I want you." His unknowing confession added fuel to her lust, and Laura had to fight to hold in a moan of her own as a wave of pleasure was unleashed. I want you too, I'm so close! She wanted to burst in on him and jump on top of his shaft to ride him to a powerful orgasm, but her legs stayed frozen as she gazed at his cock. She didn't want to put him off, and she was enjoying this show so deeply. She had always secretly wanted to see a man masturbate without him knowing. It sparked a fire within a deep exotic corner of her sexuality.

Suddenly Ben reached to the side of the bed, and pulled back a piece of cloth. What is that? Are those... my undies? Laura smiled through the haze of her inevitable orgasm. She knew exactly what he was thinking, and the thought was dirty and erotic to her. Yes, do it. Unload your hot cum in my panties. Use them!

As if on cue, Ben wrapped Laura's clean white panties around his red cock, with just a bit of it wrapped over the tip. "Ohh, Laura!" Ben moaned under his breath as his back arched slightly. His hand pulled back on his member, stretching the lady's underwear over it as a small jet of cum shot through the thin material of Laura's panties, landing on the bed. Laura could not hold back any longer, seeing the force of Ben's cum was just as good as if she had received it in her body, and she finally let herself cum. Drips of her juice soaked her pussy lips, and dripped down both of her thighs as she continued to watch Ben's spent cum soaking through her panties.

Her orgasm was lasting much longer than she thought it would, so she stayed frozen. She closed her legs tight, trying desperately to ride out her pleasure quietly, but it simply was not stopping. She was enjoying every second of it but Ben was already done, and he was zipping up his pants. Oh shit, he's getting up! Laura tiptoed back to the couch in the living room, laying back down as she was before as quietly as she could. She could hear Ben opening his door, and walking into the adjoining kitchen. She could feel his eyes on her, and the thrill of what she had just watched mingled with her lingering orgasm. Oh, god, I'm still cumming! Fuck! She had laid down with one arm underneath herself, cupping her pussy to keep from getting the sofa wet, and the pressure against her clit pushed her back over the edge. She knew she could not hold in any longer, and she let out a moan, as she rolled over. She made sure that she sounded as if she were just waking up and nothing more, but she added a fake yawn for good measure.

"I see you've finally woken up," boasted Ben with a soda in hand, "I've never seen anyone sleep so deeply."

Laura continued to play innocent, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, still feeling the effects of her orgasm as she looked at him.

"You were watching me sleep?" Laura asked in jest.

Ben's face seemed to redden in embarrassment, something Laura had not seen before, but she quickly decided that it looked really cute on him.

"Well, maybe just a little" Ben admitted, still blushing.

Laura gazed into Ben's eyes, seeing a softer side of him that she hadn't before. She wanted him, now more than ever, and she was still very wet from before.

"Oh, did you like what you saw?" Laura asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, very much."

Laura sat up on the sofa, stretching her arms while purposefully letting the blanket drift down to expose her hard nipples.

"Uh, do you want something to drink?" asked Ben, his eyes drifting down with the edge of the blanket.

"Sure," replied Laura, with a plan beginning to form in her mind, "Can I have a sip of yours?"

Ben's eyebrow twitched, and looking at his soda he said "Sure, why not?" and walked over to Laura's side to hand her the can.

"No, I don't mean that," said Laura, coyly she reached up to Ben's jeans to rub his crotch, "I had something else in mind."

Sure, that was a bit silly, she thought, but who cares if it gets me what I want.

Ben didn't dare protest as Laura undid his pants, pulled down his boxers and took hold of his semi-erect cock. In her hand he felt exactly as she imagined a few minutes earlier, and she didn't wait another second before licking the bottom of his member from the base to the tip. Ben looked down obviously enjoying the view as Laura continued to lick and nibble each side and inch of his hardening cock. Laura began to stroke his manhood up and down as she kissed down under the base. She smiled as she felt his warm balls moving and reacting to her tender touch as she sucked on them gently, one by one. When she was satisfied with his hardness she took as much of his length in her mouth as she could, putting her tongue to work as if Ben's cock as were a giant version of his sister's clit. She swirled her saliva around his thickness, sucking and bobbing against him, relishing in the salty flavor of his recent orgasm.

"Fucking hell! Yes Laura, suck it!" shouted Ben as he began to caress her hair.

Laura looked up into Ben's eyes, gripped his naked ass, and relaxed her throat as she pulled him into her. She fought back her gag reflex and enjoyed the look on Ben's face as she took in his cock to the hilt.

"Ohh" Ben exclaimed as Laura moaned onto his shaft.

After a few more slow deep thrusts, Laura released his cock and flipped over so that she was kneeling on the couch and holding on to it's back.

"Fuck me!" shouted Laura, "Do it now god-damn-it!"

It only took a moment for Ben to line up his throbbing hard cock with Laura's wet snatch, and he began to slowly thrust his length into her.

"Faster! Harder!" Laura commanded.

Ben obliged by gripping her by her breasts and twisting her nipples as he pulled her against him with thrust after thrust. Laura giggled inwardly realizing that she had been in almost the same exact position with Ben's sister just a few hours ago. Only this time it was different, she was in control, and she wanted more. After a few minutes Laura could feel beads of Ben's sweat raining down on the curve of her back. He was grunting hard, and she could tell that he was only seconds away from blowing his load again.

"Stop!" she yelled.

Ben pulled himself out reluctantly, with sweat and confusion covering his face. Laura sat down on the edge of the couch, and pulled Ben's cock back to her face.

"I want you to cum on me." Laura instructed, as she began to thrust back and forth on the full wet length of Ben's cock with her right hand.

As she did this her left hand went to work on her clit again, she would not be far behind him. Occasionally she would suck him in, or flick her tongue against the head of his shaft. Laura could taste herself on him, which delighted her to no end.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum" Ben announced, as he took hold of his cock and began to thrust it himself.

Laura sat up, proudly pushing out her tits as she dug two fingers deep inside herself, "Yes, cum now!"

Laura reasoned that since Ben had just came minutes earlier in his bedroom that he wouldn't be able to cum very much this time, so she let herself slide down so that she was practically laying down beneath him on the couch. But when Ben came she was shocked by the sheer volume of his cum. It was easily twice as much as before, and the first jet of hot cum landed across her face, some going straight into her mouth. The shock and taste of him arrived just in time, as her orgasm overtook her.

"Oooh!" she cried as the second jet of Ben's cum landed on her breasts, and then a third.

Laura's eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a long stuttering moan. For a moment she saw stars drifting around the room. She had to remind herself to breathe as she collapsed onto the couch. Don't pass out again, she told herself. When she started to drift back down from the clouds she looked down to watch the last drops of Ben's cum dripping down from above. She was practically covered in it, from her left cheek down to her belly button.

Most of his seed had landed on her breasts, which were heaving from her orgasm as if they were putting his liquid on display as a work of art. The view of her own breasts covered in cum was mesmerizing to Laura, and she began to rub the cum into her chest, coating her nipples with it's warm stickiness. Ben watched in awe as Laura continued to play with her nipples as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"So, how bout a shower?" asked Laura, as she dizzily climbed to her feet.

"Nah, I think you should stay like that." Ben laughed as he gave Laura a light tap on the ass.

"Hey! I don't think so! You want to shower with me or not?" Laura giggled as she carefully made her way to the bathroom, bracing herself against Ben the whole way.

-------------

That night Rosie and Laura cooked and the three of them ate dinner together at home, with flirtatious glances being shared by all. To Laura's delight the three of them all seemed to have many tastes in common and a similar (if not crude) sense of humor. She was enjoying the conversation and company of the twins so much that she began to wonder if she would ever be able to leave. She felt so at home here, unlike anywhere she had ever lived before. She had completely forgotten about her plans to continue traveling. The things she were running away from were long gone, and in the process of trying to discover herself she found something else, love. Is it really love? How would this ever work? These were questions that she couldn't answer yet, but for the life of her, she did not care. She only wanted more of what she had been experiencing the last three days. And while the trio continued to eat and laugh, she seriously considered that she might never be going back to her old life.

Eventually Laura was the first one to yawn, and soon after she was cuddled up in Rosie's bed once again, her skin against Rosie's skin. She slept that night deeply dreaming of endless possibilities and a soft ocean of multi colored flower petals. She also dreamt about a mouse from space that could talk, but lets not get into that. It had, after all, been a very eventful day for her.