Laura & Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had only waited 15 minutes, but it was enough for her to mentally tease herself to the edge of desperation. She slowly squirmed her legs side to side, trying to provide just the slightest stimulation to her throbbing pussy. She began to let out small whimpering moans as she looked up at Rosie, purposefully trying to get the attention every inch of her body was now craving.

Rosie stepped towards Laura, getting close enough that Laura could see part of the way up her short grey skirt, but not quite enough to see more than her long gorgeous legs. Laura's eyes followed the curve of Rosie's inner thighs, over her skirt, and then to her chest which was covered by a white, short sleeved button-up shirt. Rosie slowly drifted down to join Laura on the floor, looked into her eyes and said "This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me. You are amazing, you know that?"

Laura swelled with pride, and would have sported a smile from ear to ear if she didn't have the gag in her mouth. Rosie leaned in to plant a single kiss on Laura's forehead.

"You know, normally this is the kind of thing I do," She said quietly as her finger trailed through Laura's hair, "but I could definitely get used to this."

Laura had imagined how this would all play out, but was surprised when Rosie didn't un-fasten the handcuffs or the gag. Instead the dirty-blond helped Laura to her feet, and hugged her tight, letting her hands do all the caressing for the both of them. Rosie's soft fingers trailed up and down Laura's bound arms, gently caressed her tender sides, and then firmly gripped on her ass, letting Laura feel the sharp tips of her fingernails.

"I was thinking about you in my computer class before lunch," Rosie whispered into Laura's ear with bated breath, "and I started.. to get wet in the back row..."

Laura closed her eyes to let her mind picture what Rosie was telling her, enjoying every word as Rosie continued to roam her hands over her exposed body.

"...I just couldn't help it. Thinking about you had gotten me so horny, I slipped my hand down into my skirt, and started to rub myself..." Rosie had begun planting soft kisses on Laura's neck with each pause in the story.

"...I pictured you, naked in bed this morning, and I imagined holding you, kissing you, licking you..." Laura couldn't help but let out a long muffled moan at the thought as Rosie's left hand moved down her stomach, and cupped her pussy through her black underwear.

"...Then I slid my fingers inside my undies, like this," as Rosie said this she dipped her left hand down into Laura's panties. Rosie smiled as she felt how warm and wet Laura had become, "and I started touch myself, right there in the back of the class, slowly letting my fingers rub up and down my pussy," Rosie's hand continued to mimic her words as she said quietly "...and I put one finger inside myself."

Laura let out a loud moan as Rosie's middle finger dove into her hot wet sex.

"And I began to flick it back and forth. I looked around the room, but nobody knew I was masturbating behind them. As the professor turned to the white-board, I pushed in a second finger." Rosie was whispering at that point, her own breathing beginning to waver at the scent of Laura's hair, her skin, and now her wet pussy. Laura still had her eyes clenched shut, listening intently as Rosie began flicking both fingers inside her, back and forth, drenching her panties below.

"But, then I thought about you, here at home waiting on me. And I nearly came right then." Laura moaned, feeling a surge of pleasure growing from within. God this is so hot! Make me cum, please!

"But, I wanted to save it for you, so I slowed down, and kept myself horny and wet all the way through the end of class. I had to take off my thong in the bathroom before coming home because they were so wet. In fact they're in my purse right now."

You didn't cum? No, please put your fingers back! Laura let out a whimpering moan in protest, but it was no use. Rosie purposefully stopped her fingering just seconds before Laura could cum.

Rosie stood, pulling up the edge of her skirt with her right hand, exposing her own glistening pussy lips. "You wrapped yourself up for me, and I'm going to take advantage of my gift." Said Rosie, as she sucked Laura's pussy juice off the fingers of her left hand.

She wasn't kidding about the thong! Laura stared up at Rosie's fingers in amazement as she pulled her pussy lips apart to show Laura her pink pearl, swollen in desire.

"I'm going to take the ribbon out of your mouth now, don't talk. Not one word. Just do what I ask, OK?" Rosie's voice cracked as she spoke, restricted by the torture of postponing her orgasm so long. Laura looked up at her, entranced by the amount of lust in Rosie's eyes, and she quickly nodded in agreement. As Rosie held her pussy open and exposed with her right hand, she pulled the bow behind Laura's head loose with her left, letting the ribbon gag fall to the floor.

"Suck my clit baby" Rosie said, and before she could take another breath Laura's mouth was already locked around her swollen hood, tugging on her clit with gentle sucking thrusts. Rosie's eyes were already trying to roll back in her head, but she did her best to force them back down to gaze at the vision of Laura between her legs who was kneeling up as best she could with her hands cuffed behind her back. The sight quickly became too much for her, and Rosie's legs began to quiver with each motion of Laura's tongue against her throbbing clit.

"Shit, this is too much, let me sit down!" Rosie pulled back away from Laura's lips, hearing a smack as she lost suction. Laura looked up at her, with a seductive grin, her lips covered in glistening pussy juice.

"Over here," said Laura as she sat down in the middle of the couch, pulling her skirt up around her waist and spreading her legs. Laura hobbled towards her as gracefully as she could, till her lips were finally able to resume their assault on Rosie's hot wet pussy. This position was much easier on both of them, and soon Laura's head began to bob up and down as she let the full length of her tongue roll up and down over Rosie's engorged clit, and then all the way down to her opening.

"Yes! Fuck me with that tongue, bitch!" Rosie shouted. Laura began to feel a little dirty and used, but being used by such a beautiful woman was nothing like she'd experienced before, and she more than just liked it; she was exhilarated by it.

"Oh fuck me, yes! Fuck me with that long tongue of yours!" Rosie shouted, as her hips rhythmically pumped themselves against Laura's face, letting her tongue as deep into her pussy as possible.

"God, what are you doing to me!?" Rosie gasped, as Laura's tongue began to flick and roll inside her hot cunt. The words "what are you doing to me!?" echoed in Laura's head. It meant that Rosie was experiencing something new, and this sent thrills through Laura's mind and body. She was hornier now than she was when looking at pictures of Rosie tied up, but she wasn't doing this to pleasure herself anymore, she was doing all this for her. Even though her tongue was starting to get sore Laura did her best to double her speed, moving her whole head to keep up as she switched from fucking Rosie with her tongue, to licking up and down her slit, and back to sucking on her engorged clit. Laura sucked down hard on the top of the dirty-blonde's pussy, and shook her head from side to side furiously, as her tongue lashed against her clit within her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god! Don't stop!" Rosie screamed, as she unclenched her grip of the sofa behind her, revealing deep finger-nail marks. Then Rosie put her hands on the back of Laura's head, caressing it at first. "God, where... the fuck... did you learn that!?" Rosie asked through deep moaning breaths. She was nearly popping the shirt button between her breasts, as she gripped on to Laura's head with her hands. Laura knew it was getting close by the way Rosie began pulling her hair. Yes, I am your sex toy, use me!

Laura felt Rosie's legs begin to stretch out, as her body slowly slid down in the couch, pushing her pussy against Laura's lips. Laura took the hint, and pushed her lips down around Rosie's bud one last time, sucking hard, letting warm saliva fill the void and swirl around as her tongue flicked her clit furiously. Rosie's body began to shudder, as she tugged on Laura's head by her hair.

Rosie's mouth opened wide, "Fuck... mee! I'm gonna... oh FUCK! Fu.. Fuck! It's commming!" Rosie squealed as she arched her back, lifting her ass off the edge of the couch as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through her body. "Yes, yes, YES! I'm still cumming, don't stop!" Rosie ordered, still bucking her body uncontrollably. Laura did her best to keep her mouth wrapped around Rosie's pussy, and she moaned loudly into it, letting the vibrations surge through Rosie's throbbing clit. "Oh my god! LAURA!!" Rosie screamed, as her entire body tensed against her will, even squeezing Laura's head between her milky legs as she came to a loud and emotional climax.

-------------

Talk about a death-lock, I felt like my head was going to pop for a second there. Laura did her best not to speak, remembering the only rule given to her by Rosie. It had been several minutes after Rosie's powerful orgasm and she was laying on the couch to catch her breath, still fully clothed, minus the panties. Laura had her head laid on Rosie's belly, staring up at her. Rosie pulled the bunny ears off, and began to play with Laura's soft hair.

"That's a good girl," Rosie said softly, looking down at her new handcuffed play thing, "you are like a dream come true, you know?" Rosie paused for a moment, biting her lips. "You don't have to say anything, but I want to say something." Rosie paused again, looking down into Laura's wide eyes. "I know it's only been a couple days, but I already have, feelings, for you." Rosie waited another moment, gauging Laura's reaction. "I think, I'm falling in love with you." Rosie whispered, timidly. Laura's face began to glow, and not just from the juices on her lips. She smiled at Rosie, in her own quiet way returning the affection with her eyes.

"I think, I'm going to miss my next class," said Rosie, "there's so much I wanna try with you!"

Rosie let Laura off of her tummy, and slipped away down the hall. Moments later she returned with a clean towel in one hand, and the other behind her back, grinning down at Laura. Rosie briefly helped Laura clean up her ravaged face in silence, then gave her a long sensual kiss, tasting herself on Laura's tongue with a deep guttural moan.

"Close your eyes," Rosie ordered breaking off the kiss, "and put your head back down on the couch. Just relax for me."

Laura did her best to comply, but was itching to know what Rosie was hiding. She leaned her face into the soft cushions of the couch and let her legs open slightly, bracing herself for whatever might come next. Her ears could pick up a rattling sound, a belt maybe? Rosie giggled from behind, and whispered "it may be a little cold, but you will like this."

Waiting in silence Laura's mind reeled with excitement and anticipation. The seeds of love blossomed within her as chill-bumps began to spread over her body. She could feel liquid lust seeping from her hot sex, continuing to soak her panties. God will she just fuck me already!?

Not a minute later Laura got her answer. She felt Rosie's fingers slip under the tops of her black lacy thong, pulling it to the floor in one agonizingly slow movement. On the way down, Rosie seemed to purr at the sight and smell of Laura's womanhood. Laura suddenly felt a sharp pain laced with pleasure spread across her backside as Rosie planted a firm slap on each cheek. "Oh hmmf!" Laura cried into the couch cushion, trying desperately to bottle in her excitement. She could feel one of Rosie's trembling hands grip her by the waist, and then could feel Rosie's legs behind her own. Finally, a wet, slippery sensation pushed against the opening to her pussy, and without mercy the intruder slipped deep inside her, pushing at her very limits.

"OH my god!" Laura screamed; the sound barely muffled by the cushion underneath. Her body spasmed against her will as an intense orgasm ripped through her. For a moment the darkness of the couch cushion turned to hot white, and in a moment it was gone. She was forced to turn her head to the side and gasp for breath.

From the corner of her vision Laura could see Rosie's wide-eyed expression of wonder. "Did you cum already, baby?" Laura asked with a smirk on her lips, "I probably didn't need to lube it up for you, seeing how wet you are, but I wanted to surprise you."

"Ahuh.. Yes ma'am." Rosie answered under bated breath. She had cum harder than she imagined she could. Anticipation had already done most of the job, it had brought her to the edge. But even though she had just come crashing down she already felt like she was back on the edge of orgasm yet again. Her legs began to tremble beneath her, and suddenly she was very aware of what Rosie had pushed into her cunt.

Rosie slowly began to move her hips, pulling the 8-inch long purple dildo out of her lover. Laura had never used a strap-on before, let alone seen one on such a gorgeous woman. Her limited sight of Rosie's ministrations was intoxicating, but the feeling of the strap-on cock pushing it's way back into her was even more thrilling, and her eyes rolled back in her head. God, you've done this before haven't you?

Normally such a movement would be very unnatural for a woman, but Rosie was quickly gaining speed, undulating her hips to thrust the purple dildo harder and faster into Laura's eager pussy. Oh, fuck me, yes! Harder!

To Laura, there was no longer a house around them, not even a living room, even the couch seemed to dissolve beneath her. There was nothing left in the world but herself and the dirty-blond dominating her from behind. Such a scenario would have seemed unbelievable just a few short days ago, but now her world was filled with the bliss of her own building climax. Rosie gave Laura's ass another swift slap, and that was all it took. Laura took in one deep breath and tried to let out a scream, but only the faintest shriek came out. Her knees buckled beneath her and her entire body trembled and shook as she fell forward into the crook of the couch. The long dildo pulled a small splash of girl-cum with it as it popped free, and this added a powerful sensation causing Laura's entire body to jerk. In that moment she submitted herself to the pleasure, and let the world fade to black around her. The last thing she heard over the deafening thump of own her heart was Rosie's voice, "I love you Laura..."

-------------

Laura awoke slowly, startled by her surroundings. It took her a few moments to realize that she was still in the living room, laying tummy-down on the sofa. Beneath her head was a soft pillow, filled with Rosie's scent, and atop her was a quilted blanket. The memories of what had happened came back to her in a flash. Was that a dream, or did I really just pass out from an orgasm?

A smile crept across her face as she rolled over to stretch. Her black bra was missing, as were the panties that she last remembered having around her knees. Sitting up slightly, she held the blanket to cover her bosom. The room had become cold, and she could tell by sunset tinted window curtains that she must have slept for hours. Her nipples had become very stiff and were brushing against the quilt, and she relished in her state of afterglow. Every muscle in her body ached just a tiny bit, but inside herself she felt complete, happy, and content. A side effect of love, she thought. To her right she noticed a piece of paper and a pen on the little coffee table:

        Hey sleepy head,

    

        You passed out! I have never seen that happen before!

        Scared the shit out of me, but I guess you could use a rest.

        

        Tried to make you more comfortable! haha. Sorry, couldn't resist having a little fun.

        I have to go back to catch my last two classes, but I will miss you.

        

        I don't know if you heard me, but it's true. I do love you!

        

        Yours,

        Rosie

            XXOOXXOO

Laura's eyes glimmered as she read the end of the note, the feeling of satisfaction within her grew even brighter. She folded and held the note to her chest and closed her eyes, replaying the scene from before her earth-shaking climax.

Laura's reverie was shattered when she heard an unfamiliar sound from the hallway. Who else is here!? Again a dull sound echoed from down the hall, pushing fear into her veins. This combined with the cool air caused her to tremble as she quietly stood up, and wrapped the blanket around herself above the shoulders. This left only the skin of her legs and her head in view. She reasoned that since she was nude and her clothes were in the bedroom that she had no choice but to investigate, so she gathered her courage and silently tiptoed towards the back of the house. Is Rosie back? Or Ben? The realization that Ben may have come home and found her nude on the couch was a tantalizing one, but she had to be sure.

Having heard all the horror stories, and knowing that this is not the safest neighborhood set her mind ablaze with visions of a burgler, or worse a rapist. I would have heard if it were one of them, I was right by the front door! 'He' must have come in a window, or back door! My god please don't be a thief... Please don't be a thief. The words repeated in her head, over and over as she tiptoed inch, by inch into the hallway. Again she heard the sound, clearer this time, almost like a grunt coming from the slightly ajar door. It's coming from Ben's room!

Laura carefully peered through the crack of the doorway between the hinges, to see Ben laying on his bed, the very bed that she had slept on. Laura let out a silent sigh of relief, but her eyes stayed riveted to Ben, who was rubbing his crotch through his blue-jeans, softly moaning with his eyes tightly shut. Laura's jaw dropped when she saw the size of his hardening bulge, and her eyes widened as she watched Ben unbutton his jeans, and pull down the zipper. Almost immediately his cock sprang out through the slit in his boxers, pulsing in the air above his belly.