All Comments on 'Laura Ch. 01'

by syrensong

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laura Ch. 01

Well constructed storyline. Interesting ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

well wrightin story,i hope this is a triligy or more.it soundes like laura needsto get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful!

A beautifully written story. The obvious love of each other for each other enhances the story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another shitty cheating story

So the nephew, who narrates, "Frank is a great guy, handsome and a hard worker. He is a skilled machinist, well paid and knowing only too well that I was always in need of extra cash, often gave me a few dollars to supplement my allowance," then proceeds to repay all those favors by cuckolding him.

In my book that makes the little weasel so low he has to stand on tiptoe to lick the slime off a slug.

Frank should kick the weasel's nuts up his tonsils and her cheating ass out on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
All in the family..

Very well-written and sensual story. Pay no attention to the clod below. People like him/her come to this site, get excited and jerk off, then feel guilty about it and have to feel superior over you by bashing what just got him/her off. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laura Ch. 01

Ignore the holier than thou comments from the second reader before this. Why that prudish hypocrit is entering this site is beyond me. Probably lashed out because of guilty feelings.

Your story was well written, romantic, and erotic. There were a few errors on sentence structure and they would have been easily overlooked if the rest of your piece had not been so well written. Slow down and proof read before submitting your final work next time.

Still, you were thoughtful and descriptive of the characters and their need to be needed. Please continue to author more stories about these two exciting lovers, I look forward to the sequel(s). Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful

I agree with the two comments before me...Why did you join Literotica anyway, Another Shitty???I think it was beautifully written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful

what a wondeful story,every word painted a sensual image,a story to be proud off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ooo Laura

Terrific! Another great story, Syren. I looking forward to Laura 02 - and more.

I read all the comments and 'Another shitty..' made me laugh out loud. Poor guy obviously cannot appreciate good writing when he sees it. He should remember that this is fiction - and enjoy it, like the rest of us!

Lukas

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
NICE!

Oh how you English are so eloquent! Nice story I enjoyed reading it! Now in it's sequel kick Frank to the curb and and let Keith and his aunt have the life they deserve with each other!

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I love it!

Please continue this hot sexy story. Their interaction had me raging hard and dripping! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please hurry with your next chapter

Am anxious to read your next chapter. Please continue the story of tender lust and sexual pleasures.

buff7623buff7623almost 19 years ago
superb

one of the best written and most eloquently executed stories i have read to date, i personally enjoyed how you were able to descibe the sexual encounter without making it sound like b-rated porn.

i am anxiously awaiting the next installment(s)!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Chill man!

Hey dipwad this is a site dedicated to erotica. You want moralizing, take your ass over to Rev Grahams web site. They'd just love to have ya. Great story. Hot as damn hell, and would love to see it continued...SOON.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
You know I think I've read this before

This story is very familier and I've think I've read this before but not sure if its by the same author on another site or under a different name. I know that it starts off very similar and it actually continues on (more chapters) and the reason why things between the aunt and uncle are the way they are were covered I think, meaning everything worked out well for the aunt and her nephew. Though not without a few problems.

I just wish I could remember the name of the story or where I read it before.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Loved it

wonderfully erotic tale and I hope you do continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous