Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrensong
syrensong
53 Followers

"I can feel your full length in me," she said in heavy breaths, "and it's marvelous. I had almost forgotten just how good simple fucking could be with someone who wants to give as well as take. This is your night, Keith, so do whatever you want. You won't hurt me and I desperately want this to be that special moment that you will always treasure. I like it hard and fast, with full length strokes, and I can feel your cock quivering to go."

She was correct. Talking that way had excited me even more. Beginning to move I soon fell into that ageless and natural rhythm which creates all humanity, though I must confess that at that moment the perpetuation of the human race was not as important as extending my own extreme pleasure. Nothing had quite prepared me for this all-powerful surge of multiple sensations, which, miraculously, I could accentuate with my own efforts. I continued to thrust into her with increasing speed and power, pounding away as hard and fast as I could and was happy to realize that she was responding to my tempo, thrust for thrust.

My tongue was trying to reach down her throat and she was gasping into my mouth at each assault but gave no suggestion of wanting me to stop. Indeed, with her nails digging into my shoulders and the increasing pressure of her legs locked around my back, I was spurred to even greater efforts. With each movement I could feel her whole body vibrate and her breasts meld into my chest. That familiar tightening in my balls signaled the beginning of my climax, and though I yearned to extend this rapturous and most pleasurable, satisfying, activity known to man, I was even more driven to experience that ultimate sensation of filling a woman with my cum. My orgasm was the most violent I had ever known as I pumped an unending stream of juice into her spasming depths, for, being so selfishly absorbed with my own completion, I had not comprehended, but was very happy, that she had come at almost the same time.

As my spurts of sperm diminished so did my action, but I was so caught up in the intensity of my love for this woman that I continued to move in her, slowing, wanting to prolong the moment for ever. I was still semi-hard, and not wishing to come away from her, eased it in as far as possible in its now subdued state, and settling down gently on her, cuddled her to me. I made no attempt to speak, being in that enviable euphoric state of absolute peace.

We sighed together and just lay there, enjoying the closeness and warmth of one another's contentment. I kissed her lips, cheeks, eyes, and the tip of her nose, neck, shoulders, and that little hollow at the bottom of her throat. I wanted to kiss her breasts but that required that I withdrew from her, and that sweet refuge I would not desert. I nuzzled her hair, gently nipped her earlobe and then inserted the end of my tongue into her ear and moved it to and fro to deliberately, jokingly to simulate my earlier activity.

The reaction was rapid and unbelievable. She took a sharp breath, pulled me tight with legs and arms and without any warning began to squeeze my now limp rod, deep within her, with her vaginal muscles, kissing me and caressing my tongue with hers. Thus alerted to this startling erogenous zone, I pushed my tongue into her other ear, harder this time, and wiggled it enthusiastically and she began to undulate her whole body, pulling me further into her while her internal muscles began kneading my cock in a manner which could have only one result, I began to harden. Glory be!

For the first time I understood Elliot's words, "and what she gives, gives with such subtle confusions, that the giving famishes the craving." Having been replete but a scant few moments earlier, I was now possessed with an insatiable hunger for more of this delectable feast. With my tongue still working its magic I began to move inside her, slowly at first, then increasing the pace until I was again fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Her convolutions increased, and loosing contact with her ear, I continued my assault while kissing her, lovingly and gratefully. Her responsive pressures informed me that she was eager to carry on. I slowed marginally to extend this entirely new experience of her body providing extra grip on me and to accentuate this new sensation, I withdrew till only my head was in and then plunged fully into her. I repeated this action several times, increasing both the speed and the penetration at each stroke. She moaned and whimpered into my ear, "Now, as fast and deep as you can."

Needing no further urging, I began to ram her with all my strength and energy. I didn't, no, I couldn't last very long, and with a loud groan from me and a muffled cry from her, we again exploded together. Where all that semen came from is beyond me, for it seemed to pour into her in an unstoppable torrent. I collapsed on top of her, and she held me in that position for a few minutes before allowing me to roll off onto my back. We both lay there, catching our breath, until we came back to some degree of normalcy.

I reached over her, gently placed one hand on her breasts, kissed her, not with urgent passion, but with infinite sweetness and devotion, and knowing her penchant for poetry, and that the great poets could articulate these special emotions with an eloquence that I could never hope to equal, I touched her lips, and offered. "Here will I dwell, for all heaven is in these lips and all is dross that is not Laura." I waited a moment, and then continued. " It's a little late to worry about this, but I hope that in my selfishness I have not made you pregnant."

She looked at me, and, smiling, "I feel so good at the moment that I could say I don't care, but I do care, Keith, I care very much. Making me pregnant is the greatest gift you could give me. I so desperately want a baby and if you can make me pregnant, I can easily make Frank think that it's his. You are of the same blood so it's still in the family."

"Well, if making you pregnant would make you happy, I am more than willing to help you get that way," I grinned, praying that she would not be offended by my comment, "and I wish we could repeat this episode on a nightly basis. Not that I want to be greedy, but now I want you more than ever. The only thing that could make me even more content would be going to sleep with you in my arms and waking to see your face beside me in the morning."

She laughed lightly. "Its almost ten o'clock and time for you to be on your way."

I stood and held out my hands to bring to her feet and into my arms. We held each other close for a moment, and then she put on her robe and helped me to dress. She escorted me to the door, turned and I took both her hands in mine. Raising them to my lips, I first kissed the tops in that time-honored and courtly gesture of love and worship, and then on each palm, telling her that she held my soul in her small hands.

Tears came into her eyes, and, putting her hands around my neck, kissed me goodnight and whispered, "Your offer, kind sir, is accepted, but you cannot miss school again. We can arrange something on Tuesdays or Thursdays when possible. And the other thing, about waking up and seeing me, well, you're not going to believe this, Keith, but Frank has already arranged to go to Germany next weekend with some friends for an international soccer match. He will be gone from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. He wanted me to go with him, but with the drinking parties and inevitable fighting I said no. He knows that there is a Mozart concert at the city hall on Saturday that I wish to attend so he suggested that I ask young Keith to accompany me, knowing I had taken you to previous concerts. He said, to compensate you for this help, he would pay for the tickets and for us to have some supper following the music. I think I can now tell him that you will do this to help him. I assume you can sacrifice whatever plans you have for next weekend to assist your old aunt, who, I am quite sure, will be willing to compensate you in some appropriate manner."

She kissed me again, and before I could reply she firmly pushed me out of the door, with the final comment "See you next Tuesday evening, don't be late."

On the bus back home I tried to convince myself that I had not been dreaming, and that I had actually fulfilled my wildest fantasies with Laura, and that the following weekend held the promise of even greater excitement.

It did.

To be continued...

Again my sincere thanks to Artistca71 for his help, advice and careful editing.

syrensong
syrensong
53 Followers
12