All Comments on 'Laura's 4 Day Weekend'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a crock of crap... I would rather die than be like bob!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
It does make me wonder

about the thinking that has someone write a story like this that demeans a husband and his wife. I wonder what most men would do if placed in the husband's situation. I know for myself the man would discover that as big and strong as he thinks he is a 9mm in his chest would equalize the power and then some.

I notice not one of your stories has an "H" next to it. Think about that.

cladymoorcladymooralmost 13 years ago
Low Scores

Murphy 621,

When I first read one of your stories, I could not believe that all your scores were in the threes' since you write so well. Having read the remainder of your stories I understand. Your stories are downers. I do not believe their is an optimistic story among them. On this site readers do not give high marks to depressing stories.

Cordially,

Cladymoor

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the man is stupid the wife a total idiot

almost as realistic as me marrying the richest woman in the world

first time this master went to sleep he would wake up as a genderless cripple sorry i am not one to sit by but wait patiently for the opportunity to strike effectively

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No rating for you, I did not give you a one because I don't do that.

I guess I am too old school but I can't imagine doing something like this. I would rather spend the rest of my life in prison for murder than come close to this kind of life. I was reading all your stories but this is the second one I hated. I guess I will just quit reading the next time you write about this stupid-type husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're an idiot.

Do us a favor and stop writing. Not even a post it note or a grocery list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a genius

Do us a favor and keep writing. Even a post it note or a grocery list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
On the grocery list

Don't forget a douche-bag for the previous Anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One suggestion?

Grab "Master's" balls and crush them. End of problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah, no

Don't grab "Masters" balls and squeeze them. Aim carefully and squeeze the trigger at masters balls. Smith and Wesson....when you care enough to send the very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
insane bitch

I really don't get this shit. I guess it's good that such a smart percentage of society thinks this is erotic. Most are probably doing hard time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If this lame cuckold crap was real. If.

Mistress Brian would never have left the dance floor under his own power. It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Grab his junk with one hand and punch them with the other. Cucky boy should be the writer's nom de LE.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Bob Needs to Bail!

Another story,another twat! As soon as the unfaithful cunt showed that she wanted Capt. Big Dick more than her husband,hubby should have just left her! ~ History together?Love? Didn't matter to the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just stupid - again!

Who cares how big the guy is? Tell him to leave. If he hits you send him to jail and press charges. Otherwise go back to your table and either enjoy the rest of the evening or get your stuff and go somewhere else. And Brian needs to sleep right? Cut his dick off in his sleep. End of problem. This mess was so unbelievable I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
No husband would be that stupid...

...with the exception of the "cuckerotica"-fans nobody would accept being ordered away by some stranger! No matter how large he seems to be - that behaviour would have raised quite dirty and unfair reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 tohelp opffset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

Good story and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The solution

It's called rape and the solution is a bullet.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 7 years ago
Horrid wife. Typical BS "dominant" male

Caricatures of the real peoe in the scene. Sick hateful primer in how to do D/s wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Do Not Understand.....

I know, I know, it is just fiction. But I still try to imagine myself in this situation. Bottom line is either: he would be unconscious or I would. Those kinds of images would kill any romantic thoughts pretty quick on the wife's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crapola,to the Max!

Putrid garbage!

Screw "It's fiction,man,lighten up." "NO,It's horseshit,man,blow it out your ass!"

Just not believable! No way! No how!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Asinine

What a perfectly asinine story. All wimpy Bob needs is a Sig 9mm, and no more master or mistress.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenabout 5 years ago
I read this to find out why it scored so low....

... just to find out why.

This isn’t my taste but there is nothing wrong with the story...

Why do people read material they know they don’t like and then score it low?

Even more amusing are the comments, as if this was something that has taken place in real life, when it’s just a work of fiction by the author...

When I saw the low score and a relatively high number of comments, I guessed the majority would be negative...

Please try to remember, as the saying goes, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Don’t discourage people from writing as they will have a target audience that will enjoy reading this type of material which is why there are so many different types of story on this website.

Please try to be less angry and more tolerant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Author is a mental case

Absurd plot, poor writing. All the story does is indulge a pathetic fetish that I wager that the author gets off on

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
OK story

We the readers are put on the spot here. We don't know if she had made prior arrangements with this guy or not. We don't know the dispositions of either husband or wife, as to what they have been up to, roll playing, hot wife, cuckolding, nothing. We are in Limbo, figuring this out. The story is fulfilling to the wife, that much we got. As far as the husband goes, his response wasn't right either. I would have picked her up with a Taser, and a large butcher knife. Taze both of them cut off Mr. Macho's cock and balls, and blown off his knee caps. Depending on what the wife's explanation would be, she would be fish bait.

On the other hand, if this was something they both wanted, previously talked about, or set up by the wife, then the results of this tryst would obviously be different.

Judging from the last two paragraphs, this may have been a set up, I don't know. By all that read this, it was smooth, easy to read and understand, but my ability to associate with a character was not accomplished.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Hilarious, not sure if it was meant to be but hilarious none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. That would be the day but to each their own

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

People can write what they whant. Free country.

But this is not a loving wives, it is not a fetsh, it is just a plain rape, violence, criminal actions, it is plain bull...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This actually happened to a friend of mine... I didn't know anything about it until afterwards... A Bull took over "Bobs" wife ( i'm using Bob as the cuckold in my story). Bob was none too happy... Finally, This Bull shows up at their house and decides to take over... Now the wife never knew about Bob's past... Bob had actually tried very hard to leave his past in the past and not show the kind of aggression he was once known for before he met his future wife... But. It did come to the surface... What happened happened so quickly the Bull didn't realize the kind of training Bob had gone through in his early life... Bob had been in the Special Forces. He had been an instructor in hand to hand combat...And taught how to overcome an opponent that was bigger and stronger than you. Bob allowed the Bully to "beat him up" and just when the Bully thought it was over... Bob sprang back up and viciously attacked the Bully taking the Bully by total surprise... All it took was one Karate hit in the neck... The Bully went down and with the pain, could not breathe... Bob then stomped the Bully in a place that killed the Bully... Bob dragged the body out of their house via the back door and into the garage. it was night time. Twenty minutes later. Bob left and an hour later he came back having disposed of the body.. Next, he had his wife follow him while he drove the Bully's car to a car wrecking salvage yard where Bob worked... Wife parked out in front... an hour later. Bob came back and she drove him home... on the way home he apologized to her for his violent reaction...Nobody missed the Bully. Nobody inquired about him... He was like he never existed. His wife had a new perspective and respect for her husband Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous