Lauren's Lookalike Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at her house; one of those tall skinny ones they've been building lately, that look like San Francisco flats, but each one is on a postage stamp of land, instead of being hooked together like town homes. I parked out front and nervously approached her front door. My heart was pounding like a sledgehammer, as I ascended the steps and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened, with Deanna peeking around and smiling broadly. A plastic silvery and crystal-studded tiara was mounted on her head, and my excitement increased.

Was she really nude behind the door?! She had the tiara. Was she also wearing the alluring elbow length gloves and wedding heels?! Was she holding a leash that I could clip onto her clit ring?! How much does a hamster weigh?!

These and many more thoughts flooded my head, as she slowly opened the door so I could enter the vestibule. I turned to face her as she shut the door behind me, and was disappointed to see that she was wearing a white bathrobe. My hopes increased, however, as I noticed white gloves under the sleeves. I stood breathless, as she stepped back and unfastened her robe, exposing everything I was expecting.

Deanna let the robe slip off her shoulders, and it dropped into a pile behind her, revealing her gorgeous nude body. In her left hand, she held a folded cat leash, which she held out to me. I accepted it, and with shaking hands, managed to clip it to her gold clit ring. In all of my stories, this all worked out so perfectly, but now that it was playing out in real life, I had to admit I was really nervous!

"Thank you, Sir." she said respectfully, as I snapped the clip shut. "I am your whore, and I will be your real life Lauren, if you wish me to be."

I stared at her nude body, and I could feel my penis stiffening. She was everything I'd ever wanted in a beer and less. Her tits were a little smaller than the way I had described Lauren's, but they were still enthralling to me; particularly with the way she had made them up to look like teabags. Until now, all I had was a vision in my mind as to how they might look. These were real! They may have been a little smaller than I really wanted, but as long as I had something soft and floppy to squeeze in my fingers, I didn't care. In fact, they were closer to real teabags in size, than my mythical Lauren's were. If nothing else, she was even more accurate than my fantasy!

I reached out and gingerly squeezed Deanna's AA cup saggers; kneading them in my hands and getting very excited at the way they felt in between my fingers. They were perfect! She was perfect! She may have invited me over for dinner to fix the main course, but it was very clear that she was going to be dessert!

12