Laurie in Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, holding the curtain partially open, watching Laurie as she kneeled between his legs and started to lick his shaft slowly up and down each side. I was still close enough to see her tongue flatten out as she drew it up his cock to the head, swirling it around the tip, before she bobbed her head down and swallowed him whole, coming to rest with her nose nestled in his pubic hair.

He had a tit in each hand, squeezing hard as Laurie started moving up and down in a slow rhythm, easily taking all of his 5" on every bob. As I was watching my wife blow this good looking man, I felt an insistent elbow in my side. Tearing my eyes away, I found Surin looking quite agitated, standing next to me, and watching Laurie suck cock.

"No, you must stop her," he said in my ear.

"It's all right, Surin, she's done this before," I replied, a little annoyed that he was interrupting.

"No, sir...I mean, it's him, sir...the mama-san, she told me..."

"What? What did she tell you, Surin?"

"Only that he was just with a girl who...well...the mama said she might not be too clean..." Surin finally got the message out. I quickly leaned back into the booth, putting a hand firmly on Laurie's back. On the up-stroke, she slid her lips off his dark red cock and turned around, glaring at me.

"Laurie, honey, you have to stop," I told her. I whispered what Surin told me, and she reluctantly had to agree. She turned back to her friend, kissed him and started jacking him off. When he started to complain, and push her head towards his cock, she gave him a sharp little squeeze, said "no means no," did he want her to finish him with her hand or not? "Ja," he muttered, grabbing her breasts again, as she started fisting his cock up and down. In just a few moments, he pulled her head close, moaned as he kissed her, a shot a thick rope of cum into the air, landing all over his shirt and tie.

Not knowing how he might respond, Surin had gotten the two boys from the front door to help escort the German fellow out of the cubicle. Seconds after he shot off, the two boys came through the curtain, took their own sweet time saying hello again to my wife, had him on his feet and leaving the room. Again, my wife turned to look at me with fire in her bright blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, darling," I tried to placate her. I moved closer and lower. "Let me eat you now," I suggested.

"No," she said, "not yet," and she looked over at the driver, standing silently in the corner of the cubicle. "Surin," she said quietly, "please come over here." She patted the mattress next to her. Surin walked over and sat down. "I must thank you for saving me," Laurie said, looking into his dark brown eyes. "Surin, do you think I'm as pretty as the Thai girls?" Laurie started to tilt her head and pose for him.

"Madam is quite beautiful," he replied. "Skin so light, and Madam has such lovely breasts." He started to cup her left breast in his right hand, holding it in his palm, like he was guessing the weight. As he started to move close to lick her nipple, I leaned down towards him.

"Surin," I asked, "are you okay? Have you been to a doctor recently?" He looked almost hurt that I even suggested the possibility.

"I would not even be here, Sir, if I wasn't completely sure." Hearing that, Laurie smiled and drew his head down to her breast. After giving her a quick kiss, my driver stood and started undressing before my wife. Surin was built like a typical Thai man. About 5'8" and no more than 135-140 pounds. He had no hair on his chest, and as he removed his pants, Laurie could see he had almost no hair anywhere else as well. A small, dark patch of hair did rest atop a fair sized penis. When he was finished, Surin sat down on the bed, and then leaned back to watch as Laurie stood to finish undressing herself.

Facing the driver, with her back to me, Laurie shrugged out of her blouse, letting me catch it before it fell on the floor. She untangled the long scarf she used as a skirt, handing that back to me as well. She was standing in front of the cot, dressed only in her tiny panties.

"Come here now," she told me. I walked around until I was facing her. Her eyes were glazed over as she took my hands and guided my thumbs to the sides of her underwear. As I slowly knelt down, I hooked the string sides and pulled her panties down, revealing her light brown curls once again to Surin's gaze. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as she was completely uncovered. She stepped out of them and as I moved out of her way, I saw the curtain was pulled back and we were being watched by our two bar girls and the two boys from the front door.

If she noticed, Laurie paid them no attention as she moved back to the cot. With no words, my wife proceeded to kneel over Surin and suck his cock to erection as quickly as she could. He grew quickly to about 6" and when she had him nice and hard, Laurie swung a leg over his mid-section and lowered herself over his cock. She just sat still, with his cock buried in her cunt and her eyes closed.

Within seconds, we could all hear Surin begin to moan. I knew my talented wife was squeezing his cock with her cunt muscles, giving both of them great pleasure. After another minute, Laurie started bouncing up and down, banging Surin into the mattress.

She looked over toward the curtain and seemed to notice her audience for the first time. She smiled at the girls and motioned them over towards the cot. Leaning back, with Surin's prick still up in her, I watched my wife kiss each of the girls fully and deeply, hugging them to her, breast to breast.

Laurie then looked over at me. "Soon, baby," she said..."soon." The girls started kissing each other, and Laurie moved off of Surin and on to her back. He pushed her knees up and spread her thighs apart, giving me and the two door boys a clear shot of my wife's cunt. Her lips were puffy and her hair was matted from sweat and exertion. Her pussy seemed open and waiting to be filled. It didn't wait long, however. Surin positioned himself and slid right in on the first thrust.

As soon as he established a steady rhythm, I saw Laurie reach around her leg and start lightly stroking his balls. Surin picked up speed, and Laurie started moaning. She changed from tickling to gently but firmly squeezing Surin's sac, harder and harder, timed to rhythmically match his thrusts in and out of her cunt.

Without any warning, Surin started a high-pitched moan and slammed his hips into Laurie's, driving his cock as deep as it would go. He seemed paralyzed for a long time, though it must only have been 20 or 30 seconds, just his small brown ass clenching, Laurie still squeezing every last spurt out of his balls with her long slender fingers.

I felt as if I had been one of the participants...my heart was still going a mile a minute, and I had cum as hard and strong as either my wife or the driver. Surin withdrew shortly after, dressed quickly and left to wait for us outside (where I found him describing Laurie's pussy massage to the two door boys.) The girls left as well, leaving me alone with my well-fucked wife.

"I have rarely seen you so hot, darling," I said to her, "especially in public." Still on her back, legs spread and knees high, my wife looks at me, her eyes still glazed.

"Now, baby," she mumbles. I can't hear her over the music, still blaring as it has been the entire time. I put my hand to my ear, asking her to repeat what she said. As I do this, one of the girls returns with a clean towel, followed shortly by the other and mama-san with the check.

As they crowd into the cubicle, Laurie's voice raises up just as the song stops..."NOW, I SAID...EAT ME NOW......" The deafening silence ended in seconds, the girls and "mama-san" breaking into loud giggles. Both Laurie and I seemed to snap back to reality - whatever that was - at the same time.

The girl with the towel started to clean Laurie off while I went outside with the mama-san to pay the bill. By the time I was through, both the Thai girls were leading my wife over to the exit. When she reached us, I gave her some local money to tip the girls. As she thanked them, each gave her a long, full kiss and a quick squeeze on the ass. They walked outside with us (still topless) as we found Surin just outside the door with his two friends. The four smiled and waved goodbye as we started back towards the car.

Surin drove directly back to the hotel, leaving us at the front entrance. Her blouse now knotted under her breasts, the scarf retied very low on her hips (Laurie had peeled off her panties - leaving a surprise for Surin), my wife glided through the large foyer, smiling quite seductively, knowing what was to come.

I followed, a few feet behind and off to the side. I knew what was coming, too. Laurie started to rub her breasts as we moved through the hotel hallway. By the time we reached our room, she had almost rubbed her blouse open and the scarf sarong was split wide enough to reveal a wet pussy and moisture running down her sleek thighs. As I fumbled for the key, our floor boy (who knew me on site) came by and asked if he could get us anything. Laurie pulled him inside as we tumbled through the door.

"Okay, baby," Laurie hissed. She stepped backwards towards the bed, first peeling off her blouse, and then loosening the scarf - letting it slide slowly down over her hips. "Now you know what I want."

The floor boy could not take his eyes off my wife. Still holding his hand, Laurie pulled him down along side her on the bed as she raised her knees and leaned up on her elbows.

I started to lick the inside of Laurie's thighs, tasting the cum that my driver left. As I worked higher, the heat from her cunt radiated across my face. I dipped my tongue quickly into the pool of cum and then rimmed her little asshole. She moaned and brought the floor boy's mouth to her breast. He started to suck and chew on her swollen nipples and I put my tongue back into her creamy cunt.

"Does he know you?" Laurie asked me, waving her head towards the young Thai boy, still sucking her tits, and now with his own cock out of his white uniform. I moaned yes from my position between her thighs. "Will he tell the staff about you?" Laurie was breathing so unevenly I could hardly make out her words.

"Ma'am," he started to say, "We all know your husband. He always treats the staff here very well."

I knew Laurie wanted to go over the edge. I started to chew at her pussy lips with my lips and tongue, and then pushing in as far as I could go. As I heard Laurie start to speak again, I covered her cunt with my open mouth and started a steady sucking, pulling all the cum from her into me.

"Will you tell...ahhh...will you tell the staff...?" Laurie almost couldn't get it out as she felt me suck her clean..."Will you tell them all that you fucked his wife?" Laurie's eyes were shut tight and her head was thrashing from side to side.

"If that is what Ma'am would like."

"Will you tell them that he sucked your cock? Do you promise?"

"If that is what Ma'am truly desires."

When I heard her say that, my cock started to pound with my heartbeat. I felt Laurie's hand push my face away from her pussy and towards her newest friend's cock. My wife held his cock out to me, telling me to lick it from bottom to top. My breathing almost stopped as I did as she asked. "Now suck it, baby," Laurie hissed into my ear. "Make him hard and wet for me, baby." She slid onto her back, her legs spread and her heels drawn up, showing both of us her swollen and dripping cunt. As she pulled the floor boy between her legs, she hissed again. "I need you to eat me after he cums, baby."

As I lay on the bed next to my wife, watching her get royally fucked, I thought the best Thai food was still to come.

12