Layla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla carefully lowered herself to her knees and crawled the short distance across the carpeted floor and stopped with her face directly in front of Dave’s thick manhood. Reaching up, she took him in her fingers, lifting him up. Her tongue extended from her dark painted lips and made contact with his ball sack, far below. Layla drew her warm tongue along the bottom of his balls and upward along the entire length of his cock, raising herself up on her knees slowly as she progressed higher. Reaching the summit, she pulled him gently downward, closing her lips around his crown and drawing him deep into her moist mouth.

Her face descended until he watched her forehead press against his big belly. He felt her swallow around him. Then she withdrew to the very tip, coming completely off of him but always leaving her tongue in contact with the very tip. Then again she took him in to the root. Slowly, taking perhaps fifteen or twenty seconds for each repetition, she repeated the exercise. More than a dozen times. Dave watched in fascination as the gorgeous blond haired woman made love to his cock.

She stopped, turned her face up to gaze at him. Their eyes locked for several seconds. He reached his hands and placed them on each side of her face, gently indicating she should stand. As she stood, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, freeing her soft full tits. He seated her on the sofa, pulling the table away. Carefully he unsnapped her garter snaps, and rolled the dark stockings from her legs. Next the garter belt and panties fell prey to the guitar man.

He pulled her forward to the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs wide apart exposing her soft furry mound. Dave leaned close, breathing in her scent as he prepared to feed on her sweet nectar. Carefully, he parted the soft hair with his fingers baring her swollen pink labia. His tongue swept over her, bringing a quick squeak from her slack mouth. Then he lashed at her with his tongue, parting her flesh and making contact with the sensitive trigger cradled within. Then he covered her with his mouth and drove his tongue as far into her as he could reach. Layla thundered skyward and exploded in a shower of sparkling light as her release ripped through. She flooded Dave’s mouth with the honey of her sex. Dave lapped at her center sending yet another wave surging through her.

Layla trembled as Dave continued to minister to her frenzied pussy. She lost count of the times he sent the sensations raging through her body.

‘This guy knows how to eat pussy!’ She thought to herself.

“I need your cock in me, Dave,” Layla gasped. “I need to feel you inside of me.”

Dave picked Layla up and laid her on the bed. She spread her legs wide and watched as Dave kneeled between them and leaned over her guiding his hard cock to her soaked cunt. Then he was inside of her, pushing ever deeper into her tight canal. Slowly at first then with ever increasing intensity, he ravaged her hole. Until he was slamming into her with ferocity like Layla had never in her life experienced.

She wrapped her legs behind him, pulling each time he lunged. Their bodies rocked together until Dave could hold back no longer. He erupted in a blinding climax, throwing Layla into still another searing orgasm. He filled her to overthrowing with thick milky goo. They cried out in unison as they went over the edge. Moaning and gasping for air as the final spasms of their lust racked their sweat covered bodies.

He rolled over onto his back, carrying her with him. Cradling her in his arms, his cock still buried in her oozing pussy, they succumbed to fatigue, and slept.