Leader of the Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

"I'm afraid to ask how you know about that," he replied. Then he just couldn't help himself, she was awake, she didn't seem angry with him, and he didn't care about anything other than tasting her right then. He leaned down to her and nuzzled her nose with his own a moment, testing her reaction. When she didn't pull away or push him off of her he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her softly at first and then deeper as she kissed back. It took a little coaxing and she parted her lips allowing his tongue to dip into her mouth and slip along her teeth and tongue. As the kiss continued she felt waves of electricity surging through her body. Heat pooled in her stomach and she twined her leg around his then moaned softly into his mouth when he pushed his hips against her.

They parted briefly, staring into each other's eyes and trying to read the emotions there. Aislinn smiled at him. "I guess this means you're not married then."

"No, that didn't work out," he said with half a chuckle.

"Mmhmm," Aislinn continued. She could feel his need for her pressing against her thigh. She rubbed against him, teasing him a little. "And how did I get here?"

"Rissa brought you here last night. I asked her to check on you and she found you unconscious. So she brought you here to keep you safe."

"And she put me your bed to keep me safe," she grinned.

Cullen smiled back at her and pressed his hips against her in response to teasing. He growled softly. "Not exactly. I suppose I'm to blame for where you ended up sleeping," he admitted.

"And who dressed me?" Her eyes were on fire. He wanted to sink into those eyes.

"Again I guess that would be me," he said. Then quickly added, "but I behaved myself."

Aislinn leaned into him and nuzzled her nose along his jaw line then kissed and nibbled at his neck. When he started growling again she giggled. Aislinn started running her hands along his chest and the growling grew more intense. Suddenly he grabbed her wrists and pushed her back onto the bed. When her eyes met his again she could see that they had shifted and she was staring at his wolf. She wasn't prepared for the intensity in his eyes that she was met with and her breath caught in her throat. Did he really want her that badly?

"Aislinn," he said, his voice guttural and deep with passion. "You need to be sure here. Too much farther and I won't be able to stop this."

She swallowed. She wanted him but the look on his face and the sound of his voice was frightening. They were both breathing hard and fast. Cullen waited. He didn't want to take this somewhere she wasn't ready or will to go. Aislinn was scared. She wanted this to be real so badly. Cullen started to pull away from her when she didn't answer. As he began to move back she realized that he was ending it and she couldn't handle that. She grabbed his shoulder to stop him from leaving her and kissed him heatedly.

When Aislinn kissed him Cullen felt his wolf overwhelm his senses. He pushed her back down onto the bed and immediately his hands found their way beneath her t-shirt, along her waist, and cupped beneath her breast. His thumb made small circles around her nipple, playing with the hard bud. He growled softly against her mouth. He needed a better taste. He could smell her arousal and he wanted to know her scent that well. She whimpered when he broke the kiss but he growled insistently at her and she lay still to see what he was doing. The blankets were tossed off to the side and Cullen pulled the t-shirt up as he moved his head down to lick at one of her nipples.

Aislinn's breath caught in her throat. She watched as his tongue stroked her flesh. Soft, wet, warmth flooded from her breast, through her body, and pooled between her legs. Finally she let the air out in a moan that seeped into his mind and sent chills along his spine. He moved down her stomach, trailing his tongue across her skin and leaving a wet path. Aislinn watched as he tore the waist band of her panties and pulled them from her body, dropping the ragged material to the floor next to the bed. Then he leaned down and pressed his face to the triangle of space at the top of her thighs. He stayed there breathing a growling for a moment. The warm air of his breath tickling her skin.

Finally he couldn't take it any longer and he pressed her legs apart so that he could look at her. She watched his face, how his eyes swirled with passion and his heated expression.This is how it should always be,she thought.Everyone should be wanted like this.Cullen's control was stretched farther than he had ever had to take it. It was all he could to convince his wolf that while he could have her, he had to go slow and he had to remain in this form. He could feel the annoyance in his alternate half. Cullen could only hope that Aislinn would eventually understand and placate that part of him.

Cullen leaned down between her legs and began alternately kissing, licking and nibbling her inner thigh. Her scent was overpowering. It seeped into his soul and called to his wolf like no one ever had. He worked his way closer and closer to his ultimate goal. If he gave the wolf any more control he knew that he wouldn't have bothered with the little pleasantries that were making her moan so deliciously. Normally with women it went differently. The wolf was set loose and once he'd been sated the man would be allowed to play. But Cullen still wasn't sure what he was dealing with here. He didn't even really know how much she knew. She appeared to have figured him out, but that didn't mean she understood what it meant to be a lycan's lover, that her body was capable of handling what the wolf would do, or that she would be willing to let him be like that with her.

Aislinn thought she might explode if he didn't stop teasing her. He was being sweet and gentle and coming so close to touching her and then not. Finally she couldn't handle it any longer and she reached down, grabbed his head by the hair and pulled his mouth to her center. Cullen growled with pleasure at her little show of force and took hold of her hips to hold her still while he let his wolf have that taste he had been fighting for. Aislinn arched her back and moaned her appreciation as his tongue delved into her cunt and lapped at her copious juices. His tongue ran from her core to her clit and then he sucked her clit into his mouth. Her fingers twisted into his hair almost painfully and pulled him to her harder.

Cullen was losing his ability to think. He wanted to plunge into her and bring his own release. But he forced himself to make sure she was ready for that first. He alternated driving his tongue into her sopping cunt and suckling on her clit, listening to her moan sweetly for him. He released one hand from her hip and pressed one finger into her, stroking her walls and feeling her ripple around him. He listened to her breathing quicken and reveled in the thought that he had done this to her. He slipped a second finger insider her and she moaned louder. He continued to suckle at her clit, lashing it with his tongue and nibbling on the hard bud. With his fingers pushing insider her, he had lost control of her hips and she was writhing against. Her moans were increasing in urgency and her hands were pulling painfully at his hair as her hips thrust against his face and hand out of control.

The sound that came from her as her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure was somewhere between a moan, a growl, and a screech that might be heard from a jungle cat. Aislinn didn't seem to notice but the sound stopped Cullen dead. He stood on his knees looking down at her. When she stopped writhing from the pleasure coursing through her and looked up at him her eyes were swirling blue and silver pools. If there had been any doubt left in his mind that she wasn't human it was melting into those eyes as he stared at her.

She wasn't sure what the change in his tempo was from. Aislinn blushed at the way he was s

taring at her. From the amused grin she assumed that he had been enjoying what he was watching and from the look of his tented boxers she figured that he was due for his share of the fun. Aislinn sat up and turned around. She figured from what she had seen in her premonitions the night before that she could guess what he wanted. With her back to him, standing on her knees she took the t-shirt off and tossed it aside.

When Aislinn moved onto her hands and knees Cullen didn't care any longer about the strange moan. He watched as she moved her legs apart and looked back at him expectantly. He didn't need any further invitation. He virtually ripped the boxers he was wearing off. He stayed himself as he grabbed her hips. He was losing control of the change and he felt his wolf asserting his need. His hands tightened and his muscles strained to force himself to enter her slowly. He felt his cock press into her wet entrance and the warmth of her wrap around him inch by inch.

Aislinn felt herself stretching around him. Felt him pressing into her. His hands were impossibly strong on her hips. She knew she would have bruises where his fingers were pressing into her flesh. His pace was agonizingly slow. She whimpered her need for more. But Cullen heard her cry and thought he was hurting her. With a growl he released her hips and began to move to pull away. When he let go of her she couldn't take it any longer and she pushed herself back onto him. The momentum of Cullen pulling away and Aislinn pushing back resulted in him sitting on his heels with Aislinn on his lap.

She was growling again and grinding herself against him. Cullen wrapped his arms around her and pressed his face into her hair, breathing her in. He growled in return and squeezed her breasts roughly as she continued to force herself down onto him, trying to take more of him in. Watching her amazed him. He pushed her onto her hands again, forgetting his previous concern and grabbed her hips again. Both of them let out a needy groan as he finally began fucking her. His thrusts were long and hard. He was still holding back but not nearly as much as he had intended. His fingers dug into her hips and their bodies slapped together. The sounds of their growling and moaning mingled deliciously with the sounds of his cock slapping into her cunt.

It didn't take long. There had been so much build up and tension coming to this point that Cullen was ready to cum from the very beginning. As soon as he felt Aislinn begin to tense beneath him he lost it. He thrust into her hard a few more times as he released into her. Aislinn was so overwhelmed by her own pleasure she nearly missed the molten heat spreading through her from his own release inside of her. Aislinn's arms and legs were shaking as her cunt convulsed around his cock.

Cullen collapsed off to the side dragging her with him and into his arms as they tried to recover from the intensity of what they had just done.

***

Rafe had arranged for a watch on Aislinn's apartment. He was pissed as hell and determined to have her. Nothing annoyed him more than someone denying him something that was rightly his. When Cullen and Keith pulled up and then left empty handed Rafe figured that at least the Arnauk didn't have her either. He left the watch on her apartment. She'd have to return there some time and when she did he'd have her. Until then he had other business to attend to.

Rafe stroked Jenna's face. He hated having to waste his time with her. But she had access to something he needed. "Time to wake up," he said.

Jenna groaned. She was dizzy and sick to her stomach. She realized that she was naked and cold and lying on a floor. She sat up looking around and found herself in a large dimly lit room. The room was full of lush furniture. Royal purple plush couches formed a seating area. There were matching curtains covering large windows. Jenna could see from the light trying to penetrate the curtains that it must be well into daylight hours.

"Come here I have something for you to eat."

Her brain felt numb and she could feel his voice more than hear it. She thought it was the sexiest voice she had ever heard. Jenna looked around the room more and saw where the voice was coming from. "Rafe," she said in confusion. When she tried to get up her head spun. She tried but couldn't remember what had happened the night before. "How did I get here? Did we win?"

"I brought you and no," he replied flatly. She could hear the annoyance in his voice. Something about the feel of his tone warned her to be careful. "Come here and eat. It will help with your stomach and the headache."

Jenna got up and walked over to the bar he was standing behind. Standing, she got a better view of the room. It looked to be a living room. In addition to the extravagant couches there were shelves upon shelves of books and expensive looking antiques of all kinds.Just my style, she thought as she mentally priced out all of the stuff in the room.

Rafe was pouring a drink for himself and her. He pushed it toward her as she sat on the leather covered stool in front of the wet bar. "This will help," he said contemplatively.

"You seem like you've done this before," she said as she accepted the drink, smelled it and then took a sip. Orange juice and vodka. There was also a plate with steak and potatoes on it. It was prepared the way someone might be served in a decent restaurant. But her stomach wasn't willing to chance it just yet.

"A couple times," he said with a wicked amused grin that told her it was more than a couple times. "Just eat."

At the obvious order she immediately picked up the fork and knife and cut into the steak. She wasn't real sure why she felt so compelled to do as she was told. But she didn't like it.

"You'll get used to it," he said. When she looked up at him he had that amused grin on his face and now she was scared. "Good," Rafe smiled. "You're starting to get the idea. You and I need to talk. I think you'll find that we can arrange a mutually beneficial relationship."

Jenna wasn't about to be cowed that easily. At the same time she didn't know what her position was. The last time she talked to Rafe he had convinced her to attack Cullen Arnauk during their mating ceremony and now she didn't even remember what had happened. It couldn't have gone well from the tone of things. "Alright, I'm listening. But do you think you could arrange for me to get some clothes."

Rafe noted that it had been a demand, not a request. But at least she knew how to phrase it right if she didn't have the tone correct yet.She's trainable. Just like any dog,he thought. He walked across the room to a door on the far wall and went through it. Jenna watched him enter the room and see could see a bed beyond the door when the light was switched on. When he returned he was carrying a silky black robe. He handed it to her and then went over to what appeared to be the main door. Jenna had just put the robe on when he opened the door and a large golden tan lioness came trotting into the room. Jenna growled instinctively as the cat entered the room.

"Play nice ladies," Rafe said even though the lioness gave Jenna an unimpressed look before alighting on the couch and making herself comfortable. "Jenna, this is Kara and your new escort. I suggest that if you leave these rooms you not go without her. I can't guarantee your safety. They do tend to have minds of their own when I'm not around."

"Where are you going and why am I staying here?" Jenna said before taking another bite of steak.

"I have business that you needn't worry about. And you are staying here so that Brennus will be good and mad before I heroically return his one and only daughter to his possession," Rafe said dramatically, but with a tone of someone being put out.

"I'm not that dense. There's more to it than that." She took another bite.

He smiled at her. "Don't you remember what we discussed before?" Jenna felt herself starting to get sleepy. His voice wa s hypnotic. "It's not too late for you to mate with me. We simply won't have Arnauk's pack as well this way. At least not yet. You, my dear will be the alpha's female and I will be the Tairneach alpha. It's what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess," she said softly.

"Good. Now finish eating, get a shower," he said wrinkling his nose and stepping farther away from her, "and get some rest. You've got no need to leave these rooms, but if you do Kara goes with you. You're no prisoner here Jenna," he said with an amused look. "But our plan will work much better if you remain out of site. I certainly think these rooms are nice enough to keep you happy for a while."

Jenna nodded, finished her steak, and then headed for the bathroom believing that Rafe was right and her best bet would be to cooperate with him. When she disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started Kara turned from her lioness form into her human form.

Rafe looked the woman over. She had always been one of his favorites. He had done well when he changed Kara. Golden cat eyes stared back at him. "Orders?" she asked simply.

Perfect, he thought. "Like I said to her. She doesn't go anywhere without you. And behave. I need her unscarred for a while. But if she balks the suggestions I gave her. Put her back in her room and lock the door. Just her the impression she'd in control for now. And don't let the others mess with her either."

The woman nodded her compliance and turned back into the cat. He preferred them like that.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12