All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 08'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Love the long update

My girl Aislinn! She can definitely handle her business. Meredith knows it, and next Celia will have to learn that as well. But who (is)(are) the traitors among them? And will Aislinn sense danger approaching her, or will she be lulled into a sense of security? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Story Rocks!!!

Thank you for making Aislinn such a strong character. I can't wait to see how she puts Celia in her place. She will make the perfect Alpha for that pack.

I also can't wait to see how Cullen is going to explain the bite. Hmmm...He really has a hard time talking about important things with her.

Now...was for the betrayal, deceit, Jenna, Rafe...its BRILLIANT. You are a fabulous writer. Am looking forward to how this story will play out.

Thanks again and keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it...

I just can't wait to read what happens next to Ashlinn and Cullen. What is she? Will Rafe get her back before the ceremony? Who's the traitor, Keith??? I just can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh My God!!! Wonderful chapter

I am completely hooked. Please post another chapter soon because you have all of us on the edge of our seats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
U GO GIRL

aLL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU CN WRITE FOR ANY ERTIOCA PUBLISHING COMPANY ON THE NET. THIS IS SUCH A HOT STORY.

GO TO WWW.JAIDBLACK.COM AND SHE MAY HELP U .... U GO GIRL

indianaboi33indianaboi33over 16 years ago
You weave an excellent tale!

I can understand how some are caught up on small grammer errors however I must say that if you allow yourself to enter your story small errors make very little difference. I can honestly say that you have a true fan here. I would love to see this as a television series or a feature movie! Please continue to keep the great work coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

More, More!!!!

Secretyou, You make my day. I feel so grateful for being able to accompany a good story teller on the exciting journey unfolding their story. It's a great one.

I congratulate you for your talent, and i'm happy for us the redaers who get to feast on the creation. you've got us all on the edge of our seats.

You've got to publish.

I'm counting the minutes till the next installment.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow.. You are doing a wonderful job. I can't wait

to find out what Aislinn changes into. Her and Cullen have fantastic chemistry and are just about burning up the sheets. I hope they have the conversation about the bite soon, before Rafe enters the picture again. Keep the chapters coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Doing a great job! great story! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I just started reading this and so happy I found it! Good thing many of the chapters were already submitted b/c I don't think I would have been able to wait since each chapter leaves me wanting more. Great plot, characters, and dialogue. I like how you gave some of the characters sarcasm and humor. I was laughing out loud at some of parts when Keith was giving Cullen a hard time about Aislinn. Cullen is a great alpha male character - strong, powerful, protective, and sometimes vulnerable and out of control when around Aislinn. A really wonderful story. Keep up the excellent writing!

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Bitchy~

Better and better with each chapter. filled in the gaps in the story line beautifully... and created layers and layers of plot. You could keep writing on this 'world' indefinitely.

I like the genre busting you've accomplished: is it a romance, a mystery, a political thriller?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DAMN!!!!

Heat my blood up and toss me on the pile!! Can't wait for the other chapters you have in that fertile brain of yours. Keep them coming as I'm your devoted fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gets better

I love the way that you are clearing up past confusions, and in a way that helps the story to keep flowing.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Keep up the great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More...More...More

OMG Secret...your writing is getting better with each chapter. The plot is developing beautifully and the sex....well damn girl!!! All I can say is that if there is a list somewhere for a lycan lover sign me up...lol. Please post another chapter today; the suspense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!!

Hey secret..more...more...more is right. I want on that list as well...:)Please update soon.

MINKXMINKXover 16 years ago
The suspence is....

KILLING me!!! WTF IS that girl, lol. Seriously, I'm having a hard time not cheating and jumping ahead chapters. You have such wonderful oneliners-love the one where she's berating herself for getting in a fight after Cullen told her not to. Wonderful story, characters, plot...ect ect ect. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keith should be flogged for his speech

yup

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenabout 14 years ago
Gahhhhhh! It's 3.30 am and I can't stop reading your series!

Is your insomnia contagious? Loving this series..... Cullen is dreamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I CAN'T STOP READING EITHER!!

I second the last comment! it's 4:30 and I can't stop reading!!! KEITH IS FREAKING SO GREAT!!! HOLY CRAP!! :) I can't stand how much it makes me smile and giggle when he's in the story! such awesome characters all around! the bitches and the brutes. I cant wait to find out who the traitor is! I ususally just go for straight hardcore rutting stories when it comes t erotica, but i have t admit embarassedly that I was actually disappinted when C & A got to consumating their attraction. I kind of wanted the tension to continue longer. but it hhasn't let up at all to my utter amusement! :) Now that they're boinkin each other, it hasn't gotten trite or boring at all.. keep going!! amazing work dearie! :) cheers to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY!!

When I read your stories, I have to remember to breathe! Absolutely Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rip his throat out

i am not lycan but at the end of the chapter i wanted to rip rafes throat out too, and other more painful things, great story only marred by miss/words , suggestion would be not to rely on spellcheckers so much and more proofreaders, but great story non the less.

ZombieQueenZombieQueenover 12 years ago
like your story

but please oh please stop using "virtually" its worse than literally in already literal situations. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is the traitor

keith? im guessing so but this is as far as ive gotten into the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great writing and story!

ive read this series several times and enjoy rereading it much.

btw this has been published, see the bio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Virtually

I love these stories, and you are very talented, but please refrain from using the word 'virtually'. I have heard it enough in nearly all your chapters. In an unrelated note Cullen is absolutely gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aislinn rocks!

"Well," Aislinn said, "he told me to use his name. What? You slept with him and you never earned the privilege?" Omg apply aloe Vera to the burn. She's totally my hero, it sound realistic to how you would talk to a jealous bitch. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot!

girl fight!

purple_stonepurple_stoneabout 8 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

"She even has your annoyed tone. This is going to be fun. Things were getting rather dull with all the attacking and raiding and mystery."

Hahah, that just blew my mind. Awesome!!!

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago

i can not wait to see Aislinn tear Rafe and that bitch Cullen was going to mates throats out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous