All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 16'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sethskittensethskittenover 16 years ago
I love this Story

I have been following this story religiously, checking every day for new chapters. I am highly releived you did not end it at their mating. Alot of people just let it hang after something like that instead of letting the story go on. I love that you are doing so. The more chapters the better but I know there must come an end eventually. I love Aslinn and Cullen. They are so endearing and powerful at the same time. You have done a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much for not ending the story after they mated. This is a great story. I love it, I check 2-3 times a day for updates. This story is on the same level as a Dean Koontz (my favorite author) novel to me. I cain't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I am on my knees begging for more

I am so wraped up in this story that i can not seem to get enough of it i check for the updates several times a day I am very happy It did not end with thier mateing but there is yet much left unresolved from a reader point of view there is the official mating the people who betrayed an jenna yet to be delt with. Thank you for this wonderful story.

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you ever so much for carrying on and finishing up the story nice and tidy! Ill keep checking in everyday till then end of it. I would still love for you to consider making a second story with these charaters, i love how well thought and played out they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!! I just don't want it to end.

I, like many of your other loyal fans are so caught up in this story. Your writing is so descriptive that I can picture every scene and feel the pain and happiness of your characters.

This would make the beginnings of an absolutely fabulous novel. Please don't let it end too soon.

Keep up the wonderful work and update soon :)

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Great stuff

I was so happy to see this update and know that there are at least a few more to follow. I do wonder how Cullen will deal with those lycan who fell under Rafe's spell. I can see both his viewpoint and Aislinn's.<br><br>

I'd also like the chance to get to know Keith's mate (perhaps in a future story?). I am sorry to hear that Jenna is still planning some revenge on Cullen and Aislinn -why? She should be thanking them for getting rid of Rafe for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love your story!

I seriously love your story. I check every day for updates. I hope you can keep it going for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

I am totally engrosed with this story. You have done amazing, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HELL YES!!

WOW I didn't think it could get any better but you know what I just had the shock of a life time this is awesome! ANd I mean seriously a catching story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OHHHHHHH MY Goodness!

This story is so great! i am addicted i check everyday for updates. please continue to write this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh, god I'm so into this story!

It is a great relief to see a new chapter up. I was so hoping that you would write more. And now that I know that this story is far from over, I can breathe easy again. I love this chapter. We get to see much more about the pack behaviors, dynamics and relationships. Not to mention the bond between Cullen and Aislinn. This is such a great story. Thank you so much for writing it.

RattlertooRattlertooover 16 years ago
Great story!

Loved your story and I'm looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YEAH!!!!!! I love it

Much better chapter. I love the mating and this pack. I think that you should tell the story of Keith and his Wife or you could tell the story of Renaldt and Elise for your next book. But whatever you write, I'm reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Come on !!!!!!!!!! Where is the new chapter ... Iv been dying to read some more hereeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All I want for the Holidays.....

All I want is more story....Really....just something to tie me over. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please

dito.. more please :)

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookover 12 years ago
That's so sad

I feel sorry for all the weres that had thier love one's taking, and I feel for Gaven because he lost his child.

secretly_submissive25secretly_submissive25over 12 years ago

started as a great chapter and ended great even if it is tinged with sadness-it only makes it better

What's going to happen to celia and mack's relationship?-haven't heard anything pertaining to it

<3 S_S25

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This chapter was so good, and so sad....I feel for those men.

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
punishment

One caveat: the "traitors" should have been punished. Yes, they all had excellent and extenuating circumstances, but still they did wrong. They expected to be punished and the pack expected them to be punished. The punishment should have been chosen to fit the circumstances, but, honestly, the "traitors" would have felt better after an appropriate punishment as proper punishment psychologically expiates feelings of guilt. And the pack would accept them back easier after an appropriate punishment. Any alpha worth his salt would understand the psychology behind this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You need to write a book

I found what you wrote heart felt and intriguing I look forward to more of your work I am serious i pay good money to read stories like what you wrote !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How do readers vote?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good :-]

really good story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sight

A sight to see

A site to be

Thanks for a lovely story

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
I'm glad there's more.

Just a comment on some comments:

1) I think it's been made pretty clear why Jenna wants revenge - She's a bitch (in the derogatory sense) - Aislinn's "crime" is to have been more attractive to two men Jenna wanted, and Cullens's was to "humiliate" her at the ceremony where she was about to kill him.

2) Interesting comment on punishing the "traitors" - it makes sense, and would be doing them a favour. Not their fault though - their mates were hostage, AND Rafe could push them to favour their mate loyalty over their pack loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of your better ones, as it jumps around, yet remains an active part of the overall plot ... I'm trying to learn, from your writings, about how to make my own story a better read.

PS- my story is NOT about animals, although there IS some non-human in it. Tanks!

rdew

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Leader

It’s a good story but some of the words make no sense like coach or woad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous