Learning the World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His original intention was to have her every which way tonight: doggy, missionary, upside down, wheel barrel, paper airplane, and even in the ass. But plans are a fool's hope. Once sunken into this velvet heaven on earth, there was no stopping until he was able to go no more. Why should he have to stop? He'd have plenty of time with her in the coming summer months anyway.

"Ahhh Fu...Almost there, Gabrielle," the man shouted, breathlessly. "We're almost done. Can you feel it?"

Confused by the question, the pneumatic volunteer didn't know how to respond (not that a response mattered). She didn't know what she was supposed to be feeling for. The large penis moving in and out of her vagina she definitely felt. Her full breasts being palpated by his almost greedy hands? She felt that. The length of his upper body along her back? That too. She even liked it all enough to think of it as a fun experience. But was there something else she was missing? Was there supposed to be some trans-physical feeling though? Some sign that the bond and transfer between two spirits was almost complete?

After a few moments of thought, and more pounding from behind she supposed she could feel something different: a quasi-metaphysical swelling. It was as if his penis was getting even larger inside of her. She figured that must be the subtle beginnings of the spiritual transformation she was told about. And then suddenly Manuel, Head member of the Rose Light order, pulled her fiercely back against his body and there was a surge of warmth deep within her cunt.

"Yeesss, that's it, Gabrielle!" Manual exclaimed, as the first squirt of semen exploded into the curvaceous farm girl. After the initial gush or two he quickly continued softly humping to thoroughly finish emptying himself.

When his movements gradually ceased, and he partially collapsed onto her, forehead placed between her shoulder blades Gabrielle ventured a question.

"How did I do? I think I felt something. Does this mean I can sow the light within others now?"

Manuel's head came back up. "Yes indeed you can, and will, Gabrielle," he answered, still lodged in her velvet embrace. "You've absolutely lived up to your promise and done this with flying colors. I look forward to a summer of your volunteering."

12