Leasa: Flower of the South (Finale)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
481 Followers

Many froze in place, unbelieving that this woman could possibly be being offered to them. Leasa would smile and make them feel comfortable, offering them a shot of whiskey.

Once relaxed, Leasa would sit before them, undo their trousers or unhook the shoulder straps of their overalls, and shuck their sweaty, black dicks to life.

The men would begin to smirk as they could see the lust with which Leasa looked upon their expanding organs. They could see her breathing more heavily as her hand played, and their dicks grew. They could see her white skin flush red and her nostrils flare. They could see her unconsciously licking her lips. It was obvious—this gorgeous, white whore wanted it!

Leasa became quite accomplished at sucking the men’s rampant, black dicks, as John would often send as many as ten men to her in a day. She would tell herself that she was doing what she had to in order to keep John happy with her and remain on the farm. But she was in denial. The truth was that she loved sucking black dick more than anything in her life now. She waited eagerly for ‘Pay Day’ on the farm when—in addition to their pay—the black laborers would get Leasa’s cocksucking.

Leasa came to love giving these lonely, old men pleasure with her mouth. She new she sucked cock better than any of the women in the ‘big house’. John told her so. She hoped to give each black man she sucked, the cocksucking of his life. In her heart now, Leasa was a cocksucking, whore for black dick—nothing more, nothing less.

As Leasa approached the age of thirty, John came out to the woodshed to pleasure himself with her, less and less. This worried Leasa immensely. If she was losing her looks, and the man-of-the-house’s desire for her, she might lose the roof over her head. She would often flirt with John and ask him when she might pleasure him again. But John was only occasionally responding anymore.

John soon told Leasa that a debt was owed by the family to Doc Johnson, an old, black, alcoholic doctor who took care of the family. Leasa knew the doctor because he was the only one the family trusted to secretly come out to the house and deliver Leasa’s babies.

It seemed that bills had piled up, and now, somehow, the family needed to repay Doc Johnson...or barter something away that the doctor truly wanted. That ‘something’ was Leasa. The disheveled, homely, old man had wanted Leasa for years, and now was his chance.

Doctor Rufus Johnson was buck-toothed, pot-bellied and just plain ugly. He wore thick, coke-bottle, wire-rim glasses to correct his partially crossed eyes. He was a loser all his life...but now...now he felt he might finally win—and win big!

Leasa was disgusted and depressed at what she was being asked to do. But her greatest fear was to displease her master, John. If she was of use to the black family, she knew they would keep her. Plus, she had to think of her children.

The following week found Leasa making herself pretty for the homely Doc Johnson.

When he arrived, Rufus was over joyed to find the white princess waiting for him, done up beautifully. He knew Leasa’s background. He knew she was an heiress to a large estate, daughter of one of the Confederacy’s largest slave owners. She had been part of the southern aristocracy. But now she was his!

Rufus took Leasa for a buggy ride down to the river. There the couple held hands as they took a walk.

Leasa had felt strange all morning waiting to be called on by Rufus Johnson. While she detested this homely, pathetic man, she found it exciting to again have a man calling on her. It had been a long time since she was desired in this way by a man. John took her casually nowadays—if at all.

When Leasa saw the look of wonder—not to mention, desire—in the ugly doctor’s partially crossed eyes...well, she liked it.

It was a mark of how far Leasa Edwards had fallen in life that she now enjoyed the attentions of buck-toothed Rufus Johnson. But enjoy them she did, and soon she was actually flirting with the old, dissipated alcoholic.

Once back in Leasa’s shed, the horny, buck-toothed Black leaned over to kiss the white goddess he’d waited for over ten years. Leasa struggled with herself not to bolt and run out the door. But she knew her welfare and home depended on making this old goat happy with her.

Leasa opened her mouth to Rufus, and the aging doctor slipped his tongue in. Leasa closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was with Sambo again.

The doctor’s lips worked away on Leasa’s, as he worked away furiously with his hand at the front of her dress. In his lustful impatience, he began to tear her dress down the front. Leasa pulled away, insisting the doctor slow down.

It was the wrong thing for her to do.

Doc Johnson saw this as a refusal, a rebuke. The kind of refusal and rebuke he’d known from women all his life. He flew into a rage, ripping the dress from the poor, terrified southern belle.

“Now I gonna show you what a man is all about, you uppity, white piece ‘o’ trash!!!” Rufus screamed.

The raging Black now continued to rip the undergarments from poor Leasa. Then he pulled off his leather belt. As the naked blonde huddled in a corner, Rufus stood with his hands on his hips, glowering at her. For once, Rufus felt in command, confident and powerful.

“Get yo’ white ass over here, girl!” Rufus ordered.

Leasa hesitantly approached the angry, black man.

“Get on the bunk and raise yo’ ass up high,” Rufus commanded, barely restraining his rage.

Leasa could see what was coming now.

“Rufus, please...” Leasa cut herself off, as she felt saying anything else might send the frustrated and embittered black man over the edge.

The aristocratic blonde positioned herself on the bunk, as her black master had instructed, with her ass up in the air.

Whack!!! Whack!!! Whack!!!

Rufus Johnson began the whipping of the beautiful, slave-owner’s daughter. Leasa yelped with each crack of the belt. Her once-worshipped ass now wiggled at the sting of her brutal master’s strokes. Red welts began to be raised on Leasa Edwards’ pale white flesh as it received lash, after lash, from the dissolute, old Black.

“We ain’t so high ‘n’ mighty now, is we—bitch!!!” the enraged freedman screamed.

Leasa’s tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew now what a whipping was like...she felt all of the pain, the shame, and the powerless humiliation.

When he was done, the doctor sat down exhausted. Leasa lay in a fetal position on the bed crying. In time, as Leasa’s crying stopped, and the doctor calmed himself, the room grew quiet.

Collecting herself, Leasa knew what she must do to protect her children and maintain her own welfare.

Slowly, the blonde pulled herself from the bed, walked demurely over to the disheveled Black, knelt down before him and began to unbutton his fly.

Leasa was surprised to find the doctor’s cock thick, long and healthy. She shucked it twice and then fed it into her mouth. She looked up into Doc Johnson’s crossed eyes as she bobbed on his fat, black meat.

The doctor began to smile down on Leasa as she pleased him with her carnal supplication. He stroked her hair and held the back of her head, now feeling every bit her master.

When Rufus was hard, Leasa led him to the bunk, lay back onto it, and spread herself for him. The paunchy doctor mounted her and began to fuck her with an unbridled ferocity.

Leasa grunted and hissed as her own passion, enflamed by the whipping, drove her to buck back wildly at the lunging hips of the old doctor. The bunk bed was banging against the wall of the shed. The racket drew onlookers, as the black boys of the farm peered in the window to watch the wild mating of the old doctor and their ‘Aunt Leasie’.

Finally, after fifteen long minutes of banging his meaty ramrod into Leasa’s cervix, Rufus exploded into her womb. She knew instantly, this old, broken down, half man was impregnating her.

Leasa threw her legs around the doctor’s hips, clasping him into her. Nature had taken over against her conscious will, and Leasa’s body was now assisting—even demanding—the seeding of her womb.

The old, life-worn doctor lay atop his white princess, smiling to himself. He could feel her biting his shoulder with lust. Her hands stroked and cupped his flabby, old, black ass, as she pulled his loins into hers.

“Man, this hot bitch wants ole’ Rufus, bad...” the doctor beamed inwardly.

Doc Johnson was even more pleased with himself when he found Leasa not wanting to let him go as he tried raising himself from her clutches. He could see the blonde had loved every minute—and every inch—of the fucking he had dealt her. She would be wanting more, he smiled to himself. Much more...

A year later finds Leasa sitting along side the river. The front of her dress is unbuttoned and her large breast is exposed. Clasped to her large nipple are the black lips of little Rufus Johnson Jr.

As Leasa nurses little Rufus, her thoughts drift to all that might have been in her life: the mansion, the land, the high society. Leasa had been born into the life of a princess, bred for aristocracy.

But now the ‘princess’ sat on the banks of a river with a black baby suckling at her breast, waiting for her third black husband to join her. She was penniless, dependent on the kindness of black strangers. Leasa Edwards Johnson was a white woman who depended on a black man to keep her, support her...and bed her.

Leasa had few regrets, though. Her body had birthed 12 beautiful, black babies. She had nursed at least 20, including her own. And she had been satisfied by 3 powerful black husbands. She could only guess at the number of black men she had satisfied with her oral ministrations. Her servicing of John’s laborers continued to the present day. It was something Rufus would never know of.

In short, Leasa had lived—not the life she was born into—but the life she was born for: one of satisfying the sexual demands of black manhood.

On the banks of the river, Leasa Edwards Johnson smiled to herself. She had no regrets; she wouldn’t have traded her life for all the fertile land, white society, or white men that the South had to offer.

Leasa Edwards Johnson had been born to satisfy black men and breed their children...and she had done it well.

* * * * *

Have I “done it well”? Please vote and give me your feedback...

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
481 Followers
12