Left-Field Fantasy

Story Info
A man's odd fetish turns real after a chance meeting.
16.5k words
4.5
53.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe, at least for the purposes of this story. Events depicted did not actually happen and characters are entirely fictional.

*

I was living in California and working as an inventory clerk for a tuner car shop. I'd studied computers in college and developed a knack with them, and this being the technology-driven age that it is, the inventory system was largely computerized, and so I put my skills to use and also got to feed one of my other passions: cars. I'd started a magazine subscription at 16, been a car show nut, and vowed to enjoy cars in every way I chose until a day came when I couldn't anymore.

That day after work, as we were closing things down at the shop, a co-worker informed me that some friends of his were hosting a party--just a get together, eat, drink, socialize and be merry kind of deal. He wasn't a huge party person, but he figured if there were a few people there he got along with and shared interests with, he'd go and enjoy himself.

So we'd gone to the party, where one of the female guests had literally bumped into me. We ended up siting at the same table to eat, making small talk and getting general background on each other. Surprisingly for me, conversation flowed easily, which I'm not used to since I'm decidedly introverted.

The lady's name turned out to be Amanda. Upon hearing that I had a computer background, and that I was going to do John's friends a favor in that regard, she asked me to accompany her to her house and do a similar favor. I agreed; John had mentioned earlier that he was going to a week-long industry convention and that the shop would be closed for a week; he had also said I was due some time off. I didn't argue.

Anyway, the story picks up as Amanda and I are leaving the party together.

Amanda and I continued down the driveway to her car. Even in the dim light from the home exterior I took note that it was a late-model Aston Martin DB9 coupe. I grinned; I'd never been in one of these. She probably noticed, but didn't say anything as she unlocked the doors. I opened mine carefully and slid inside.

The smell and feel of great leather and the sight and feel of pricey, very fitting wood trim.

"Very nice," I remarked as Amanda slid in and closed the door while I clicked the seatbelt. She did the same and fired the engine. A wicked rasp followed by a steady drone as the V-12 came to life and settled out. Nothing sounds like a British-made 12 cylinder, I knew that.

"Well, I've had my job and strong pay for over a decade, so I saved and treated myself, the one indulgence I allowed. Otherwise I live well within my means," she explained as we pulled out of the drive and took to the street.

"You're pretty smart," she continued after a period of silence. "You did as well as anyone I've ever seen with Jeopardy."

"Well, I like it, and I sort of have a head for trivia. I missed the big last question, but congrats to you for nailing it," I complemented.

"Well, I was certain of the answer, which is unusual in those circumstances," she replied as the drive continued for another 20 minutes before we came to a residential area and she made a number of turns before she rolled into her humble abode. It was nicely upscale, with She led me out of the office, down a short hall to the right, into her living room. I parked it on the couch and glanced around. Window coverings had been pulled in case of a late return. She had flipped on lights as we entered. Amanda settled next to me on the couch.

"There's something else I wanted to talk to you about. I'm single. I take it you are too from our conversation tonight. You're a smart guy, and I've gotten to like you, in spite of the short time frame. The bones of the situation are these: I've been in a couple relationships, long-term, but haven't dated regularly for over a year."

She continued. "Being by myself, I've realized things; I like sex in all it's "regular" forms, but I also came to realize I have fetishes that interest me that I want to explore," she said.

I held up a hand. "I'm no stranger to fetishes. The internet is full of that stuff if you care to research it or get curious," I said. "What sort of things are we talking about?"

She added, "Ok, golden showers...ass worship...and facesitting...and...brown showers; but no scat play or forced toilet slavery type stuff. I want to explore with a guy who is turned on by the activities more than the humuliation aspect. I saw a lot of that through the internet," she concluded.

"Well, I'm familiar with all that, most of it I wouldn't mind exploring with the right person. The brown showers I don't know about. An attractive woman taking a dump is kind of appealing. I can be available at your request, but don't prefer the slavery approach or ingesting waste. It's not sanitary and there are health risks. There are meds if need be, but right now it's out," I finished.

"Well, I think you'd be a good candidate for it. How would you like to stay the week and really explore all the things we just put out there. I'd work during the day, far too busy for a week off right now, but you could make yourself at home for a week and evenings and early mornings would be ours. Nothing forced, everything a request and your decision. I can pick up some clothes for you so we're not messing anything you wear regularly, and if need be we can throw everything out when we decide we've indulged enough. I also have a bath area easy to clean, away from the normally used areas of the house." She finished with, "What do you think?"

"Well for now, I'm going to say I'm in," I decided.

"I need the bathroom now, are you up for starting?" Amanda asked. "I can grab you a bathing suit and a t-shirt before we go in."

"Yeah, I'm up for it I guess," I answered. Amanda reached to put an arm around me and pull me closer.

"I'm glad, I'll grab the clothes and bring them out," she said as she rose and disappeared, returning after about three minutes with the trunks and t-shirt.

I removed my shirt and replaced it, then my jeans and boxers with the bathing suit. My socks came off, and I bagged everything when she offered one. I stuck a hand back in the bag to grope around and find the pack of gum I was carrying. If Amanda was going to kiss me, best do my part.

"All right, follow me," Amanda said. We took a short flight of stairs to a basement area. At the far end of the room around the corner to the left was a door. Amanda pulled a key from the pocket of her jeans and unlocked it and swung it open. We were in a small ten foot square area that contained the laundry stuff.

She continued through another door in the left-hand wall, unlocking it with the same key. This was a small bath, shower and toilet, all tile floor. Amanda stood near the toilet and took my hand. " Stand behind me and put your hands around my waist," she instructed. I moved and looped my hands gently above her hips; she asked me to step forward so I was pressed right into her ass. While she wasn't fat, her butt was amply wide, pretty firm, and stuck out some.

She made sure I was comfortable. She sighed and relaxed some. Several seconds later I heard her pass gas, a long raspberry of a sound, and I also felt slight tingling right in my groin. Well, now I waited for the smell. It came, but was mild and earthy instead of heavy and offensive.

"How was that?" she asked. "Not awful, I hope," she added.

"Not bad," I assured her. "I'll live. Besides, everybody does it. We just don't talk about it because it's considered embarassing and taboo," I said.

"You're ok with my big caboose?" she questioned.

"I have found that I like an ample posterior, and yours is very nice," I commented. She laughed and said, "Well, thanks for that. I'd like to shrink it some." Amanda proceeded to strip off her jeans and top. I didn't bother turning around; she didn't ask me to either. After all, the bathroom and the things done there are often private, and we were here together.

She was wearing a matched set of dark-blue lingerie underneath. The color looked good on her. I said so and she thanked me. Her panties came off, then the bra. Her chest was a nicely ample C-cup, a size I consider just about right, personally. Her vagina was clean-shaven, which is something else I personally like.

After noting these things, my eyes returned to her face. She was smiling, but it wasn't shy. It was more like, 'Go ahead, you can look. I bet you'll like what you see.' And I did. Now completely nude, she settled herself on the toilet after lifting the lid. My 'standard equipment' was already beginning to respond.

"First time out, just come and sit with me while I answer the call, I think." She offered a hand again, which I took as I stepped carefully over in front of her. She spread her legs, so I turned my back to her and carefully sat between them on the toilet seat. It was close but not uncomfortable, literally.

I leaned back carefully and settled, tried to relax. I liked the feel of her legs where they rested against mine; I felt her breasts pressing gently around my shoulder blades. What a feeling...my standard equipment increased its response. I was about three-quarters to a full hard-on.

Amanda had her chin resing on my right shoulder; her hands looped around my torso. I could feel her eyes on my erect member. Her next remark confirmed it. "Well, you're nicely endowed," she murmured in my ear. "What did your previous girlfriends think?"

"Actually, you happen to be the first," I stated quietly.

"Really..." she responded.

"Yes," I confirmed. "To this point, I've been focused on and involved with things that I've had to prioritize more than relationships and romance," I said. I sensed her mouth moving away from my ear, toward my neck. Next thing I knew, I felt her lips kissing along the spot, softly and slowly. I slumped forward, simply enjoying the sensation. Amanda's lips were making quiet sucking sounds; listening was a turn-on.

She slowed, stopped, and leaned away from me. I wondered if she thought my relaxed state was a signal of disinterest, but then I felt her hands shift and tug me toward her right thigh. I gripped the outer edges of the toilet seat and gently lifted myself onto her lap. Hre right hand cupped the side of my face, turning it toward hers. We stared into each other's faces for a few seconds, and her face tilted as she held my face and slowly moved her lips toward mine.

My mouth opened slightly, anticipating contact; I hoped I wasn't screwing things up in rookie fashion...no, her lips met mine and her mouth opened. Mine opened wider, letting her go where she apparently wanted to. Her tongue slid gently into my mouth as her lips worked; I was trying to be responsive without seeming awkward. I found her tongue with mine, worked over and around it.

The way her lips were working against mine was a helluva sensation; it sent electricity through me, but also made me want to melt into a gooey puddle. Then Amanda's tongue withdrew and her lips broke the kiss. Probably no more than ten seconds felt like a few minutes. No disappointment here; my performance had even been acceptable, in my view.

We sat gazing into each other's faces again.

"Not bad at all for your first effort, you didn't seem like a total newbie," she said. "Was my move too much?"

"Hell, no; you didn't do it wrong or disappoint me. I wanted to melt right here," I told her.

"Good. We can get more practice this week." Suddenly her expression shifted to serious. "All right mister, nature calls. let's get the show on the road." She tapped my right hip. I adjusted and she spread her legs so I was back to the first position. Amanda's hands circled my middle again.

She leaned toward me and relaxed. I heard more gas escaping; first a hiss and then another raspberry that echoed into the toilet bowl. She sighed. I then heard her start to pee; slowly first, but building into a strong stream that struck the toilet water with some force. It lasted for about ten seconds, full tilt. Then it trickled and stopped.

Amanda's mellow voice at my ear again. "Oh, that was nice. We didn't get you wet though," she cracked. I felt her face shift into what had to be a smile. "All right, up so I can wipe, ok, hon?"

I obliged and stood. The toilet paper dispenser was on the wall to the left, before the shower occupied most of that wall. She took the needed amount, applied it to her hand, and wiped herself clean and dry, dropping the used paper into the bowl.

I stepped aside to allow her to stand up and step away from the toilet; she caught my waist with her right hand and grabbed my left wrist with her left. She eased me back between her legs and leaned toward my ear again. "Oh yes, we're pooping," she said. Enjoy the results," she added, sneaknig her lips up to my ear lobe to nibble on it.

Amanda settled and relaxed again; her hands found their resting place. My heart kicked and began to beat harder. What would this be like? I felt my heart thump in my stomach. I was sure my new companion did too. But she remained relaxed, and I heard more gas going into the toilet. There was a faint whiff of sulfur that hit my nose. On my shoulder, Amanda sighed.

I felt her stomach tense a little, but no strain from the rest of her body. Then more gas and I could tell her bowels were startinng to empty. I heard waste sliding out of her rectum, and she just let it come. It lasted maybe five seconds, and then the mass hit the toilet bowl with a decided 'thud.' Amanda took a deep breath. "God, that was good," she said. "Time to wipe."

I stood again, out of the way. She took more toilet paper. Again she corralled me around the waist, turned me to face her, and carefully sat me across her spread legs. She then took the toilet paper and wound it loosely around my left hand. She took it and guided it to the crack in her cheeks and her anus. "You get to help," she said with a grin. She left her hand under mine and guided it through the wiping motion, carefully sliding the used tissue off and letting it hit the bowl. She took another length of toilet paper, but kept it and wiped herself a second time, clean.

I looked at her, silently asking permission to move. Yes, dear, up you go, " she allowed. I stood and stepped out of her way. She rose and stood next to me, facing the toilet, lid still up. She touched my shoulder and I turned. She was looking into the bowl. I did too. Her dump was large, long and dark. It was thick and I could tell there was density to it. People called this result a 'log' or a 'brick'.

I had a secret love of women who routinely shit this way; size was a turn-on, as was the fact that a beautiful lady's ass had made the delivery. I loved the mental image of a turd sliding out of its resting place for an attractive female. I snapped back to present from my segue. The mild sulfur odor hung in the air. Amanda closed the lid and flushed. The toilet made its noises, and cleared the flush without backing up. Amanda looked at me and smiled, gesturing at the door, and stepped around to lead me out and back up to the living room, pausing to secure the doors as we left.

On the main floor, I peeled the trunks and t-shirt off for my boxers and tee. Amanda returned again with a set of lounge pants, which I puled on. "Thanks," I said. I resumed my seat on the couch and she eased down next to me.

Well, that was amazing for me," she confided.

"It went ok," I said. "Do you always unload so healthy?"

"I'm regular. Most every day, once a day. My dump is usually sizable," she said matter-of-factly. "But right now, just before I pooped, your heart was thumping. Hard. You sure it was okay for you?"

"Well, when it started, I had a second where I panicked because I was just unsure if it would produce the results for me that I wanted it to," I explained.

"Babe, did you like it? You were definitely aroused."

"Well, yeah, it was nice sitting with you and I enjoyed listening to you relieve yourself. That load you left was great. A pretty lady who poops like that turns me on. But when we were there, doing it, I half-wondered if I'd be grossed out or find it disgusting," I clarified.

"Did you? Do you want to continue exploring?" Amanda asked.

"No I didn't, and yes I do. The only way to know is to do it again or repeatedly and see if my reaction is either bad or non-existent," I said.

"Well, that's the way it'll go then," she said. "If you aren't ok with it at any point, say so. I won't be mad or disappointed. And you don't ever have to be scared when we're together. I'm not going to ever do anything to deliberately scare you, or be mean. That's not the point, and I'm not that way," she informed me.

"I didn't get that vibe with you. But the fact remains, it is a weird pursuit, and I guess even though it's something I want, I couldn't help but be nervous," I answered. "Anyway, hell's bells, it's late."

"Yes, it is. That room I came out of is the guest room. The door straight down at the end is the bathroom. So go ahead, sleep well. I'll be up around nine for breakfast, then just down the street around the corner is a thrift store; I'll get you some things to wear while you're here, along with basic toiletries. I'll have to periodically check the computer to stsay on top of changes with work, but I never go into the office on weekends, and the time will be ours."

We stood up together. I stepped forward and sideways to go around Amanda and continue into the guest room. As I passed, she took hold of me near the waist and stepped in front of me. We looked at each other. One of her hands found the back of my neck; she leaned in and tilted her head. Our lips met again. She was gentle and I experienced the same feelings I'd felt earlier.

The kiss broke and she threw that dazzling smile again. She held me, her hands in my lower back. I found the same spot as I held her. I let my hands drift to her rump, resting gently."I'm really happy you're here," she said. "I've wanted for a long time."

"I'm willing to help you get what you want. Just be careful with me, ok?" I smiled.

"No worries," she assured me, stepping aside to let me pass. It was time to crash. I continued to the guest room and was asleep in ten minutes.

Chapter Two

The next morning I woke around 8:30. I opened the bedroom door quietly and stuck my head out to the right. No one in the living room. I walked out and scoped out the kitchen, immediately adjoining the living room. Amanda was already up, at the table with her nose in a book.

"Good morning," she said, sensing that I was looking at her, wearing a bathrobe tied at the waist. "There's a toothbrush for you in the bathroom, toothpaste in the cabinet. Use the blue toothbrush."

"Thanks," I said. I walked to the end of the hall, into the bathroom, and found things as she had instructed. I proceeded to thoroughly cleaan my teeth and splash water on my face. I made sure to tidy up, being neat by nature anyway.

As I returned to the kitchen, Amanda was at the counter making instant oatmeal.

"You like instant oatmeal too?" I questioned. "Four packets though? Two is as much as I need."

"I do. Four is my usual. Besides, it'll make me have to shit," she answered, and a decidedly wicked litlte smile played across her face. I swallowed. I swear she might have heard it. I also noticed her use of profanity; it was her first. Didn't mean she didn't swear or use slang on a regular basis.

"So you do want to torture me some more," I joked.

She put water into the microwave to boil. She turned and strode over to me across the room. "Torture, no. Entertain and encourage, yes." She looped her arms and held me the way she had previously. "Joe, that first dump, with you in my lap, made me want to hug you and cry; I was so happy to have someone to share my desire with," she said.