Left-Field Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass remained on my face longer this time, and she moved around less, but was careful about placing her weight and gave me numerous opportunities to breathe. I thoroughly enjoyed the feel off her butt cheeks plastered over my face. I gave her a quick ass-worship thank-you and we settled in bed, me leaning back against Amanda this time.

She decided to brush over what had happened yesterday and today by saying, "So you don't think we're even in the kinky toilet games department after these last two days."

"No," I said, "Amanda, my lady, you are a goddess of the porcelain. A professional-grade toilet queen," came my opinion. This drew a laugh and a smile from her.

"Thank you Joe, I'll take that as a compliment," she decided. "By the way, I'll probably take you back to your place tomorrow afternoon."

"I kinda figured you'd plan that," I said.

"But I want time to talk and kiss and cuddle before we get to that point," she informed me.

"Sure, leave me a sex-laden robot idiot at work for the next month," I stated sarcastically.

"That may happen; you'll survive. Besides, part of the talk will probably be kinda serious," she added. With that, she rolled me aside with an exagerated grunt. We laid out and turned off the light.

"You, and serious," I said in the dark. "That should be fun." Her parting shot was to elbow me gently, reach around and smack my ass, and back her cheeks into my pelvis hard enough to make me grunt, and then I started laughing. Hard. She definitely knew her best assets, and how to use them. I fell asleep cuddling with my kinky lady.

Saturday. Last day. Would I know what to do with myself away from Amanda? I was generally busy and filled my free time. But things would feel different for a week or so as I returned to my life. I would likely think of Amanda often. Hell, maybe we would date off and on just because we missed each other and wanted to keep that void from getting so big we couldn't stand it. Something to consider, and her talk would probably go there.

We roused about 9 a.m. and showered together and had breakfast. I disappeared to tend to my teeth. Amanda remained in the kitchen until finishing her coffee and the paper. She freshened her mouth. We journeyed to the basement area, but stayed in the main semi-finished section. We settled on the couch at one end of the room opposite the stairs.

She got conversation going. "We had fetishes when the week started. They were shared, and we explored. Did you like what we did during that exploration? Did anything go where you didn't want it to? Did you get enough out of the experiemce to make it wroth it for you?"

"I admit I had some nerves, as I said earlier at one point. But I was unsure about some things. It wasn't your fault, and it didn't happen because I was uncomfortable with you. I was apprehensive. As for your questions, I wasn't sure at times where you intended to direct things, but after my initial bout of uncertainty and your reaction, I realized you had a plan and knew what you wanted to do."

I continued, "To answer directly, I liked your methods and the results. There was nothing I can say I definitely didn't like. Was it worth my while? Hell, you kinda took the reins and did the hard work. Yeah, it was good for me. With the experiences you've had as opposed to what I definitely lacked, I didn't know if I could do my part to indulge you," I finished.

"You did fine. You didn't poop for me but once; that's ok. You mentioned it wasn't likely for you. I wanted a partner where I could do that part and enjoy just a little dominance. I got that. I'm very happy. Away from the toilet, I got great golden showers. I was turned on seeing you with my friend Meg. I might have to share you; she was disappointed she couldn't work more time in because of her schedule. Definitely gonna make more. For a rookie, you did fine with the regular sex, if we should call it that. Was that worth my while? I don't mind teaching, and since I liked you right away, it was easy to be patient. And," (indicating my hands) "those hands do not belong to a bedroom rookie. My God, fantastic technique. I had two major orgasms and my pleasure center was active for the rest of everything. I got my mileage for the week. No worries," she said.

"Well, I'd never had my dick sucked," I said." I wasn't gonna make you because I decided I wanted it, but you offered, and I thought what the hell. And it was awesome. I was worried I was gonna shoot fast and feel embarrassed. Thirty-something and lacking dick control,"I said with a grin. "Meg gave me one and wanted me to unload in her mouth, so I did," I added. She grinned at my bluntness as I continued, "The facesitting was great. One has to be a little careful, and you were. I love your ass. And your headlights. Ass worship was a lot of fun. I like it when you pee on me. I'm not a touchy-feely person, but I wanted to touch you, and I liked being touched," I said. "I couldn't have asked for more, and if I did, you should reserve the right to kick my greedy ass."

She said, "I have no idea how long toilet games will turn me on. I had an interest more than five years ago. Maybe it'll continue as long as I keep my looks. Some people can't have a regular relationship with someone they get truly kinky with, but I can't imagine not. I think I want the kink with the regular," was her opinion.

"Where does that leave us?" she went on. "We both have regular lives. Keep them going. But a lot has happened even though we took only a week. Outside of the fetish stuff, I got to see what kind of guy you are. What kind of person--your attittude, your morals, your personality, and your sense of humor. We oughta make time for each other. Enjoy the kink till it wears off and then bask in a more conventional relationship. I can't not have the option to enjoy you," came the verdict.

"When I first saw you at the party with John's friends, I evaluated you. In short: Brunette, a hairstyle I find sexy, nice facial features, a smile, and nice tits and an ass I gotta like," I summarized. "Then the week happened. The kink, the humor, your voice and your laugh--did I tell you how much I like those? And then you decided to kiss me. Jeeeesuuus, I might as well have turned into a gooey puddle right then. It became a desire to be with you. And now I don't wanna go without. You're gorgeous. The attraction is there for both of us, I think. But I fell in love with everything outside the physical; physical makes a nice bonus. But I look at you and I go 'I will never need another woman. If she was a stranger in a room full of supermodels, running stricly by looks, I'd choose her because she meets my ideal. Don't even need to worry about wanting or lusting after another woman,' " I finished.

Amanda untied her ever-present robe. She beckoned me onto her lap and I obliged. We wrapped ourselves around each other and she delivered a long, passionate kiss with her trademark gentleness. Our faces separated and I gently buried mine in her suppple breasts, enjoying her skin and the feel of her tits on my face. We looked at each other and cuddled.

"I certainly didn't expect this, but I know I want more," she said.

"Amen to that," I agreed. I stood up and asked Amanda to lie down on her belly. She frowned and complied. I lifted the robe and exposed her fine butt. I knelt and preseed my face to her fabulous ass. I worked it around some. I pressed her caboose into my face with my hands. I kissed each cheek repeatedly, and settled the robe back into place. I stood. Amanda followed and kissed me again, murmuring her thanks.

At last it was time to part ways, if only temporarily. Amanda put on street clothes and I gathered my few personal belongings. Out to the sunny weather and her equally wonderful Aston Martin DB9. The garagre opened and we maneuvered to the street. Twenty minutes later, I was in my duplex driveway. Amanda walked me into the house as I ditched my stuff. We shared a kiss and a look that was, for lack of a better term, tender. And longing. Showing desire. And promise. I watched Amanda step through my door and return to the car. Carefully out to the street and gone ,the engine note ringing and replaying through my head as I closed the door and delved back into my average life.

But it really wasn't average. A meeting of two people. An agreement. No strings or requirements or expectations. Fulfillment. An unexpected connection. Respect and romance and desire. A relationship born.

I went back to work on Monday, but Amanda and I began doing things together in our spare time. We weren't obsesed with each other, both being too busy for that kind of thing. But we enjoyed each other, and our bond grew, seperate from our kinky diversions. And each of us experienced happiness. I certainly required no more.

The End