Left-Field Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm flattered."

The microwave chimed. Amanda prepper her hot cereal and carried it to the table. I optedfor cereal and fruit and joined her at the table

Both of us finished in fifteen minutes. Amanda added fruit and a bagel. Where did she put it all? It certainly wasn't settling at her stomach; I mentioned she wasn't skinny, but she was in fine shape. We cleared dishes and Amanda sat for half an hour.

Suddenly she broke the silence by asking, "How old are you, anyway?"

"Thirty-two," I answered. She told me I looked younger than that. I returned the question; she was thirty-four. I returned the compliment that she didn't look it, and she thanked me. After sitting a few more minutes she announced it was time to hit the thrift store.

"Are you coming along?"

"Yeah, I walk regularly."

She took time to swap the robe for clothes, brushed her hair and teeth, and added a touch of makeup; she was quicker about things than any woman I had met. We walked out the door in another fifteen minutes.

It took ten minutes to hit the store. We bought toiletries, three t-shirts, half a dozen shorts, socks and a pair of sunglasses for me. The total was about forty bucks. I paid. Amanda surprisingly grabbed half a dozen pairs of white panties for herself. We took our leave and returned to the house.

Inside, I ditched my jeans and tee for a set of those purchased. Amanda returned to her robe. As she came back to the living room, she stood in front of me seated on the sofa, and said, "Hey, I gotta shit."

We made for the stairs; Amanda had the door key in a robe pocket. Through the door and to the bath. She stripped off the robe, again nude underneath. I was already completely hard, and I had to take a leak. Walking in the heat made me replenish fluids on reflex. My bladder was full enough to need attention.

There was a medicine chest on the wall here too. Amanda removed a box and set it on the sink. It was labeled 'Latex gloves.' I had a flash of an idea, but still thought 'What the hell?' and kept quiet.

She did indeed have something up her sleeve. She lifted the toilet lid, pointed, and said, "This time, you sit." I stepped from behind her and sat, shorts up. She stepped over to the toilet and straddled my lap. I suddenly understood that at the very least I was going to get wet courtesy of a golden shower.

Amanda leaned down and kissed my forehead. She steadied herself with hands on my shoulders. I heard her sigh again. About thirty seconds passed. I felt a brief shot of pee hit my lap. Then a stronger stream started, and built. Amanda shifted slightly, trying to douse more than one little spot in my lap. Things continued for more than ten seconds. She succeeded; my entire lap was now soaked through, and I could smell urine.

She remained where was. At the moment, I was hard and throbbing, not trying to control things at all. That had been very nice for both of us. We looked at each other and for the first time during one of our kinky sessions, I smiled at her. She continued looking at me and suddenly shifted forward some and into more of a squat, right over my lap. I heard her stomach gurgle.

"Here comes your breakfast," I said, hanging my head. She cuffed me playfully in the shoulder. She held her position. A few seconds later, the gas started. It smelled earthy, but stronger than before. She sighed again and just after, I heard her bowels begin to empty. Very shortly the mass met my lap, and I watched Amanda's stomach flex as she chose the right time to push. She stood taller as the shit slid out, eventually standing fully and stepping back. She reached for two portions of toilet paper and held them. I looked cautiously at my lap.

What was there was equal in diameter to her first effort, soft and nearly twice as long. It smelled earthy and somewhat ripe. "Hold these," she said, handing me the TP and snapping on a pair of the gloves. She carefully lifted the turd off my lap. I stood and got out of the way. Her package went into the toilet. I handed off the TP after she stripped and trashed the gloves. She wiped, dropped and flushed

"Jesus. That was mass amounts. You are a goddess," I said. I stripped my shots and boxers. Amanda took them to the laundry area, saying she wa sgoing to do a load today anyway. She entered again and noticed my erection. "You good?" she asked.

"Actually, would you like a golden shower?" I returned. Her mouth dropped slightly. She pointed and said, "Right there." We stepped into the shower stall. We moved close and Amanda held me by the waist. I tried to relax and my pee eventually started, me aiming for her left thigh. I then directed to her feet. As I relaxed more it became easier. My piss was nearly clear. I shifted my aim to her lower belly and finished. She asked if I had to take a dmp.

I said, "Unfortunately, I'm one who needs privacy and a little time when I poop." But I'll give you as much watersports as you want, and as much ass worship, and let you facesit for all you're worth."

"Well, nicely done. That was fantastic," she declared. i told her she was welcome. We proceded to turn on the shower, soap and scrub thoroughly, and return to the living room. I made sure she didn't want help as she started the laundry. She told me I was there at her request; that's all she required for the week.

I settled in the recliner after selecting a book from a set of shelves in a corner of the living room.The rest of the day was passed as Amanda finished laundry, I took two walks, and she went out for groceries to cook dinners for the week. We ate a light lunch about 12:30, which would be a pattern for us; dinner and chores were finished around 7 p.m. This would also become pattern. She made a chicken casserole that first night. I grew up in a house with a damn fine mother who could cook; Amanda was very capable, if this was indication.

Dinner chores were cleared; I settled to reading while Amanda watched an hour of TV. As the hour finished, she apparently wanted to see if I had gas in the tank for more extra-curricular activities. She came and settled on one arm of the recliner and leaned over to help me get more make-out practice. This alone made me semi-erect. Things moved to the bedroom; clothng came off and love and a little lust took over in the driver's seat. I was becoming accustomed to her oral sex and making the effort to help her enjoy things in return. When I felt it was appropriate, I went from lips to neck ,and from there to breasts as we settled in the bed. I kissed and sucked both her tits and her nipples thoroughly.

She returned the favor by working my neck and my chest and belly as well. I think she had a kissing technique I could never hope to match; she was gentle, had great rythym, and the result was relaxing yet incredibly enjoyable and a definite turn-on. I worked down to her legs with my kissing efforts and kept my hands in her chest area, stroking her skin gently and fondling her shapely breasts. Her hands worked randomly from my shoulders down to my ass and everywhere in between.

My efforts eventually worked to between her legs. Not wanting to go somewhere she wouldn't want me to, I looked up at her. She smiled and caressed the back of my neck. I'd never done this before either. I worked my lips on her labia very carefully, kissing and sucking very gently. I heard Amanda sighing and breathing more deeply. I varied my rythym as much as I dared. I did not use my hands or fingers in this area at all, simply kept working with my lips and tongue. She eventually began to moan and I made room for her left hand. My hands again worked her breasts. I was surprised I was able to manage both at once; I don't consider myself coordinated. A few more minutes of this effort ensued. I was hoping to get her to orgasm well enough to squirt, though hopefully not in my mouth; I didn't feel ready for that.

But she was; very shortly there came a loud, long moan punctuated by "Fuck...yes!" I moved my face and used a hand to continue stimulating her pussy. She tensed, breathed hard, and shot a small fountain of her juices a few inches into the air. I moved back up to lie next to her. Still breathing heavy, she said, "The fuck you haven't done that before...holy shit, come here." She physically pulled me closer on the bed, sliding one leg carefully between mine and draping the other over my left hip. I rested my head on her shoulder, and said, "I swear that was a first, and I was trying hard not to be a noob."

She looked into my face, noted my deadpan, serious expression. She suddenly broke out laughing, shaking with the sincerity of one who is honestly amused by something. "Well, I'm pretty sure it worked," she decided when the laughter subsided.

The lovemaking had killed a little more than an hour. Both of us lay there catching our breath. My bladder was needing attention again, and not just because of the sex. Amanda looped a hand to the back of my neck, teasing with her fingers. If I liked her kissing technique, her touch had much the same effect; I loved it when she touched me. She asked if I was tired.

"Getting there," I confirmed. She brought her lips near my ear. "Can I have another golden shower before we call it a night?" I just looked at her. "What, am I crazy?" she wondered.

"It is a little full," I admited. I sat up carefullly and put my legs to the floor. I manuevered to the stairs. Amanda took time to grab her robe; the key for the doors was likely still in a pocket. Indeed, she passed me by in the basement and unlocked each door. At the shower stall my boxers and t-shirt came off and Amanda ditched her robe like a stripper putting on a show.

She stepped in first and I followed. She knelt. "Get my tits wet, please," she requested. Well, like me, she didn't beat around the bush. I aimed my standard equipment at her headlights, supported myself with my other hand on her shoulder, and tried to relax enough to piss for her. Eventually my stream started, and I relaxed further and splashed her whole chest thoroughly. Amanda watched me work with a very satified smile. After several seconds I subsided. The shower came on, and we both soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again before returning up the stairs. Amanda cuddled with me in her bed and refused to let me return to the guest room. I relented and let her spoon me as I fell asleep.

Chaptrr Three

I woke again around 8:30 the next day, Sunday. Amanda was not next to me in the bed, was my first realization as I became fully aware of my surroundings. I put on my jeans and a t-shirt and went out to the kitchen. No Amanda. I repeated my breakfast selections from yesterday, changing my cereal. After finishing and clearing my dishes, I brushed my teeth and used the toilet; I noted that reading material was available. Feelnig better, I walked down and silently stuck my head into the office area.

My lady was there, scrolling through a website in one computer window and working e-mail in a second. Work stuff, no doubt. Suddenly ambitious, I went back to the guest room and called John; he would have left for the convention, being hosted at a venue in northern California, yesterday.

I asked if things were shaping up for him to accomplish his goals while attending the convention.

"Yeah, I'm set," he said. "What about you? Chillin' at home?" he inquired.

"Nah, I'm with Amanda," was my response.

"O Romeo, where art thou Romeo?" he quoted in a very nearly passable accent. "Good for you," he added. "I could tell she liked you some the other night. "All right, man. See you at the shop, I'm gonna get back to it here." I said 'sayonara' and ended the call.

I navigated back to the kitchen; Amanda was there, likely having wrapped up her work junk. She was eating oatmeal again, a different flavor, and had again added fruit and a bagel. She kicked back to read the paper; I wandered to my customary recliner and resumed my book. Eventually I heard dishes being cleared and the paper going to its resting place.

She came through to the living room wearing khaki shorts and another low-cut top. She approached the recliner and parked herself carefully on my lap. "Good morning," she said to me. I returned the greeting as she kissed my neck and again made it a point to nibble my earlobe between her lips. I caressed the back of her neck and returned the kiss. "Feel like taking a walk?" she asked. I said yes, and after I swapped my jeans for shorts we were out the door.

We walked down just past the thrift store, then returned to her block and circled it twice before entering the house again. Both of us showered completely and returned to the living room. Amanda settled on the couch, and I next to her. The shorts showed off her legs and her feet were bare. She swung her legs up as she settled into the couch so her feet rested in my lap. She worked her ankles and flexed her toes.

"Sore feet," Amanda said. "Rub them for me, babe?"

"I'm not a professional," I warned, at which point she informed me she didn't care. So I began working my hands into the tops and bottoms of her feet, from toes to heels and back again, until my hands were tired. Amanda moaned some, pleased and relaxed the entire time. When I was done we shared a 'thank you/you're welcome' kiss. She then decided to do a little leisurely housecleaning and mop and vacuum the floors. She started and I snuck away and cleaned the main floor bathroom I'd been using.

I finished in about 45 minutes and returned to the living room; Amanda was vacuuming the guest room. The vacuum died a short time later and she replaced it and was back out to the living room. She resumed sprawling on the couch. She was obviously plenty organized. If she'd broken a sweat with the housework I cuoldn't tell. When I informed her I'd cleaned the bathroom, she said, "Thanks, you didn't have to, and I appreciate it." I answered with, "It's only me at my place, and it gets done once a week. I'm used to it."

We passed an hour and a half in silence, each engaging in a prefered activity. I finished the borrowed book and selected another; at noon we decided to order sandwiches from a local deli and had them delivered. The deli knew what a sandwich was supposed to be, I decided as we finished. We opted for a stick of gum each.

Forty-five minutes later Amanda's digestive monster finished it's work to the point that she announced, "Joe, I gotta take a dump." In fact she was looking a little uncomfortable as she righted herself and stood up. We made for the stairs again after changing to appropriate clothing. The doors were unlocked. And manda grabbed a well-used pillow and a worn towel on the way through to the Restroom of Indulgence.

"Hey, Amanda, you ok?" I asked as she dropped the pillow on the floor and spread the towel out. "Yeah, I feel a little backed up at the moment," she answered." I'll be fine. Come over and lie down, if you would."

Once again she had something up her sleeve, but it didn't stop me from following her instructions. She straddled me and knelt. Her knees were at my shoulders. She steadied herself with her hands at either side. "I wanna dump this on your belly," she said quietly. I did not get skittish; it wasn't going to be worse than letting her shit in my lap, other than maybe a different smell.

Amanda settled in and tried to relax. Twice, lengthy gas hissed and duck-quacked out her ass. She seemed more relaxed as her body rid itself of some discomfort. Her stomach muscles clenched a couple of times, as her body worked to get the waste moving. I noticed a little sweat on her face. My hands found her ass cheeks and began to massage them gently. "Babe, relax. Let things work. We got time," I said, as my hands kept workng.

A long hiss, and her belly muscles seemed to relax; Amanda steadied herself as nature took its course and her load began to slide out of her ass. Her eyes were closed and she sighed. She suddenly inhaled. "Get ready," she murmured. I felt her start a slow, controlled push. I saw dark brown through her legs, right at my belly. I encouraged her quietly, "That's it, slow and steady, push." And she did, the end of her healthy mass touching my belly. Her stomach flexed and a turd slid smoothly out to rest from my belly button on up near my chest. It dropped, and I felt definite weight on my torso. It was heavier and more dense than her second result, that had impreseed me yesterday. It was longer too.

Amanda moved aside carefully. A heavy, sulfur-rich odor rolled into my nose. Good lord, this woman could shit. I studied her deposit as she donned more latex. I was so hard it hurt. Amanda wiped herself thoroughly clean, and knelt again.

I looked at her, and with mock sarcasm, pincehd my nose with my thumb and forefinger. She cuffed me playfully again, shaking her head and smiling as she carefully moved her impressive load to the toilet and flushed, then disposed of her gloves. I peeled my clothes off and she took them away, bringing a clean set. I showered thoroughly again, but quickly. I stepped out, dried, and replaced my clothes. We returned up the stairs as Amanda locked up. We lazed around the house and did take another walk before Amanda cooked dinner again, a beef stew this time. It was quite good.

We went through the dinner ritual and cleanup routine. I settled in my favorite recliner, and Amanda found a movie on TV. When it concluded, she retreated toward the main bedroom. I glanced up, tracking her, and she beckoned at the doorway. "You have work in the morning," I reminded, knowing damn well she wanted more extra-curricular TLC in the bedroom. "I'll be fine," she assured. I stripped off my socks and stood to move toward the bedroom. Once there, my clothes and her robe disappeared once again. We crawled into bed, cuddling as we had the night before.

Once again, Amanda decided on the direct approach. "Joe, you've gotten an erection numerous times for as long as you've been here with me, but you haven't come that I know of. Don't you masturbate?"

"I have fired the big gun,"I said, "but I've never felt the need to deliberately masturbate, so I don't do it."

Amanda reached down and grabbed my standard equipment, immediately starting to stroke it gently. My erection increased. "Ever had a blowjob?" she questioned.

"Uhhhhhh...no," was my lame response.

"Would you like one?"

"If you're offering, I guess there's a first time for everything. And it is freshly cleaned," I reminded her.

"Well, it's healthy to shoot your load, especially if you get a hard-on multiple times without coming," she said. "Or at least that's my personal opinion." She kept stroking my dick as she moved in front of me and parted my legs. "Joe, do you want me to suck your dick? Am I pretty enough to turn you on if I do that?" she continued.

"Yes, Amanda. I personally think you're gorgeous, and you can certainly suck my dick. I won't come in your mouth if you don't want me to, by the way," I answered her. I suddenly looked a tad uncomfortabe. "I gotta pee," I said.

"I can drink from you," she said. "Just go once your cock is in my mouth." Her head dipped down and I suddenly felt her lips around my standard equipment. "Oh, shit, mmmmm," I moaned as she started tounging my shaft and my head slowly. I relaxed and grabbed my penis, and started pissing steadily into her mouth. I stopped to let her swallow, which I heard her do. I let the stream continue until I emptied; Amanda swallowed again.

She continued her mouth magic, alternating licking my shaft and head and using her lips. My dick felt warm and wet...it was fantastic. Her lips traveling the length of my member was amazing. With her lips halfway down my shaft, she stopped moving and started actually sucking, gently. She kept up the slow pace for a couple minutes, apparently allowing me to get used to the sensations. She manuevered up toward the head and sucked a little harder. She continued for another couple of minutes and again shifted her mouth closer to the base of my cock and started sucking again, like she was trying to drink through a straw.